Greg Biffle Says Tony Stewart's Car "Had More Power Than We Did"

Mar 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Captain Thunder's NASCAR News

Q. Do you get to look at the mapping? Obviously restarts look like they're going to be important this year, especially with this fuel injection stuff.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Mar 17, 2012

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OGM ...
debrobeaudean

Birdsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 14, 2012
 
well,,, see... the only races where power is restricted are the restrictor plate tracks... it is ok to have more power.. you take the chance your engine may expire.. but that might be why Tony was not out there practicing much.
also,, Rousch usually has the most power under their hood.
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 14, 2012
 
debrobeaudean wrote:
well,,, see... the only races where power is restricted are the restrictor plate tracks... it is ok to have more power.. you take the chance your engine may expire.. but that might be why Tony was not out there practicing much.
also,, Rousch usually has the most power under their hood.
It wont be long until NASCAR builds the engines and seals them up so everyone is equal. Pushing the limits and keeping the tech inspectors on their toes has always and is still part of the game.Cookie cutter cars with no differences except the wraps is a major contributor to HO-HUM racing.
debrobeaudean

Birdsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

we already have that, it is called ARCA.. and teams other than Tony Stewarts will not like them, becaue guys like him and Kenny Shrader would win every single week.. put them in the back,, and they would still win.. cuz the rest are frauds.
debrobeaudean

Birdsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

as I said.. it is usually the fords who have the most power.. so it is ironic that Biff would say anything
obama-biden 2012

Pascagoula, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 16, 2012
 
biff is right on.
??????????steve addiditon'''
theres the culprit''' the cheating sucker'' its all he knows how to do''lol'
obama-biden 2012

Pascagoula, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 16, 2012
 
debrobeaudean wrote:
we already have that, it is called ARCA.. and teams other than Tony Stewarts will not like them, becaue guys like him and Kenny Shrader would win every single week.. put them in the back,, and they would still win.. cuz the rest are frauds.
its pk for tony an steve a. to cheat'' but not chad huh''''double standard there ole debi'''
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

obama-biden 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>its pk for tony an steve a. to cheat'' but not chad huh''''double standard there ole debi'''
For crying out loud, Andy. No other crew chief has cheated as much as Chad and you know damn well it's the truth. You just don't want to admit it. You're just being your contradictory old self. You have just found someone else to spew your wrath against; that being Steve. Are you p.o.'d because Tony beat JJ last Sunday? Guess without cheating, JJ just can't get it done.
obama 2012

Pascagoula, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 17, 2012
 
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>For crying out loud, Andy. No other crew chief has cheated as much as Chad and you know damn well it's the truth. You just don't want to admit it. You're just being your contradictory old self. You have just found someone else to spew your wrath against; that being Steve. Are you p.o.'d because Tony beat JJ last Sunday? Guess without cheating, JJ just can't get it done.
see your wrong once again.
in nationwide steve was a big cheater an still is in my opinion.
no' i wasnt mad cause tony beat jj'' its called racing ''
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 17, 2012
 
obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>see your wrong once again.
in nationwide steve was a big cheater an still is in my opinion.
no' i wasnt mad cause tony beat jj'' its called racing ''
You just don't seem to get it, do you, Andy? Chad has been the BIGGEST cheater in the Cup series. He hasn't cheated in Nationwide because he has always been in the Cup series. And, if he ever was in Nationwide, he must not have been there long enough to put his cheating to work.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't seem to get it, do you, Andy? Chad has been the BIGGEST cheater in the Cup series. He hasn't cheated in Nationwide because he has always been in the Cup series. And, if he ever was in Nationwide, he must not have been there long enough to put his cheating to work.
Carolyn, you're wrong again. Jr's crew are the biggest cheaters, but his car gets the old Helton / France wave around post race inspection.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 17, 2012
 
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carolyn, you're wrong again. Jr's crew are the biggest cheaters, but his car gets the old Helton / France wave around post race inspection.
I had never heard that. Jr.'s crew?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 17, 2012
 
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't seem to get it, do you, Andy? Chad has been the BIGGEST cheater in the Cup series. He hasn't cheated in Nationwide because he has always been in the Cup series. And, if he ever was in Nationwide, he must not have been there long enough to put his cheating to work.
Andy is blind to her driver's flaws, it seems. How are you today Carolyn?
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Andy is blind to her driver's flaws, it seems. How are you today Carolyn?
Yep, Andy just doesn't want to admit to the fact that Chad is the worst cheater in Nascar.
I am fine, thank you. We have a beautiful, sunshiny day. This has been, by far, the weirdest winter we have had. I think total we have had a little over 47 inches of snow this year. I don't mind that at all.
Have a great weekend, and enjoy the race tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greg Biffle Discussions

Search the Greg Biffle Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Richard Petty Motorsports be relevant again... (Jan '14) Jan '14 chuck 2
Biffle sorry for not talking to Johnson in private (Oct '13) Nov '13 WHOYAKIDDING 7
Kenseth wins second Chase race (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 10
Roush Fenway has come up big in Texas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ford Man 1
Harvick wins first Daytona 500 qualifier, Patri... (Feb '13) Feb '13 manic 2 4
NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
Season's most consistent drivers struggling now (Sep '12) Sep '12 TexasRaider 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••