Coleman Signs Full Nationwide Series ...

Coleman Signs Full Nationwide Series Ride for 2008

There are 1 comment on the Racing Milestones story from Oct 19, 2007, titled Coleman Signs Full Nationwide Series Ride for 2008. In it, Racing Milestones reports that:

“When I signed with them last year in New York City I said it was a blessing and I still feel the same way a year later”

After a successful rookie season in the NASCAR Busch Series, teenage driving sensation Brad Coleman has decided to leave Joe Gibbs Racing to pilot a full-time ride in the No. via Racing Milestones

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Racing Milestones.

Charles Obrien

College Station, TX

#1 Oct 22, 2007
This kid is a winner in more ways than one, and he has driven everything with wheels on it. Look for him to be a Sprint Cup star soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frank Kimmel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ARCA race scheduled at Salem Speedway (Sep '08) Nov '10 Green Buds 2
News Logano, Davis, Dumarey and Carmichael Among ARC... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Whoyakidding 4
News ARCA notebook: Lally wins pole; Speed third (Sep '08) Sep '08 HunyKatt 4
News Area driver taking another shot at endurance co... (Jul '08) Sep '08 Farfiglovin 2
News Allgaier beats Schrader in ARCA-RE/MAX event at... (Apr '08) Apr '08 zach 4 88 4
News Auto Racing: Stocks rise at Bristol Motor Speedway (Apr '08) Apr '08 Dane Laster 1
News ARCA: Gillett Evernham Motorsports, Erin Crocke... (Nov '07) Nov '07 jacob 1
More from around the web