Darnell Wins Truck Series Race In Pho...

Darnell Wins Truck Series Race In Photo Finish

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Jun 15, 2008, titled Darnell Wins Truck Series Race In Photo Finish. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Erik Darnell beat Johnny Benson in a photo finish in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race Saturday at Michigan International Speedway .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

crl

Purcellville, VA

#1 Jun 15, 2008
I am amazed at the close finish of the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race between Johnny Benson and Eric Darnell. However, I am not so quickly to give the win to Eric Darnell,since I can not fined a picture that definitively give it to Darnell. I suspect NASCAR is using it timing system with transponders in the car to measure the win and give it to Darnell. I think this needs to be looked at and ask questions of NASCAR to show the pictures of the finish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erik Darnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Expectant driver: Edwards, wife waiting for the... (Feb '10) Mar '10 Whoyakidding 5
News 2/19/2010 - Edwards racing while waiting for 1s... (Feb '10) Feb '10 circletrack 1
News Yates to Replace Labonte With Darnell (Sep '09) Sep '09 Whoyakidding 13
News Bobby Labonte and Patrick Carpentier news.. (Sep '09) Sep '09 vickie 1
News Erik Darnell wins the pole for Saturday's truck... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Junior Nation 2
News Here's why the Truck Series is better than the ... (Sep '08) Sep '08 LGR 1
News Mike Skinner picks up Craftsman Truck win (Sep '08) Sep '08 LGR 1
More from around the web