Does Auto Club Speedwaya s old track ...

Does Auto Club Speedwaya s old track make better racing for NASCAR drivers?

There are 2 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Mar 10, 2018, titled Does Auto Club Speedwaya s old track make better racing for NASCAR drivers?. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Why do West Coast drivers win so often at Auto Club Speedway? Perhaps it's being in a time zone they are accustomed to. Or perhaps it's the friends and relatives who show up at the closest NASCAR Cup track to their homes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#1 Mar 10, 2018
One of my favorite tracks on the circuit
OnePhartse

Belleville, Canada

#2 Mar 10, 2018
Of phartse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric McClure Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Kyle Busch wants NASCAR to keep mov... Aug '18 Around Phartse 2
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. returns to track as NBC anal... Jul '18 Who phartse 12
News NASCAR top-50 list a head-scratcher (Apr '18) Apr '18 LI Modified Man 3
News CMT Is Looking Into A Reality Show About NASCAR... (Mar '18) Mar '18 Glad Phartse 7
News Jeff Gordon among new nominees for NASCAR Hall ... (Mar '18) Mar '18 WellPhartse 19
News Who are the NASCAR drivers to beat in 2018? Pay... (Mar '18) Mar '18 WePhartse 2
News Who will be NASCAR's next generation of team ow... (Feb '18) Feb '18 WhoPhartse 2