Dale Jr. needed help with media tour ...

Dale Jr. needed help with media tour wardrobe

There are 7 comments on the The News Journal story from Feb 28, 2014, titled Dale Jr. needed help with media tour wardrobe. In it, The News Journal reports that:

AVONDALE, Ariz. -- Just hours after he won the Daytona 500, Dale Earnhardt Jr. was whisked away for a four-day, five-city media tour that ended in Phoenix.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Journal.

Hilton Head

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#1 Mar 1, 2014
Didn't have to wear the same underwear or socks twice, that was the funnest!
whatever

Norwich, OH

#2 Mar 1, 2014
Well. Amy should help him. she had to tag along to NY, bet he took her shopping. that KY girl knows how to shop but does not know how to dress. she looked tacky in vc with that little girl dress tight over her new boobs . and too short plus a leather jacket with it , in FLorida. she does need help. she is 32, not 16.
but Dale Jr looked even tackier on video with Letterman. that plaid country shirt , and not tucked in. looked like real hillbilly. he has supported Amy since she left her husband for Jr and Jr did buy her new boobs and a new blonder hair color over her dark hair. she is not very polished !!!!!!! Martins Girlfriend Sherry also looks nice and stylish. she should help Amy , now she likes to be in the spotlight.
Driver

Orlando, FL

#3 Mar 1, 2014
Geez. He's a race car driver not a damn fashion model.
Lena Nelson

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2014
Well he and the dumb ho have the nerve to laugh at how other people dress.Certainly didn't help her last Sunday in VL, looking like trashy woman with that dress looking like a sack or what ever the hell she wearing. Jr with his wrinkle plaid shirt, dark pants and shoes with those white socks on. who can dumb and dumber laugh at the way the dresses.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Mar 2, 2014
Driver wrote:
Geez. He's a race car driver not a damn fashion model.
Why would Amy be all dressed up at a track were it had been raining all day.? This bunch is just so dam mad that Dale Jr won and has the money to buy anything he might desire to wear.
Hell he could wear a bathing suit if he wanted to. If they don't like his looks I say turn the
remote to something else and then shut the hell up.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Mar 2, 2014
whatever wrote:
Well. Amy should help him. she had to tag along to NY, bet he took her shopping. that KY girl knows how to shop but does not know how to dress. she looked tacky in vc with that little girl dress tight over her new boobs . and too short plus a leather jacket with it , in FLorida. she does need help. she is 32, not 16.
but Dale Jr looked even tackier on video with Letterman. that plaid country shirt , and not tucked in. looked like real hillbilly. he has supported Amy since she left her husband for Jr and Jr did buy her new boobs and a new blonder hair color over her dark hair. she is not very polished !!!!!!! Martins Girlfriend Sherry also looks nice and stylish. she should help Amy , now she likes to be in the spotlight.
Martins girlfriend cannot hold a candle to Amy.
Them blonde roots need covered up. just check that out. She don't seem to popular with the other wives and girlfriends at the track. I have noticed that at all the races I go to.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Mar 2, 2014
Lena Nelson wrote:
Well he and the dumb ho have the nerve to laugh at how other people dress.Certainly didn't help her last Sunday in VL, looking like trashy woman with that dress looking like a sack or what ever the hell she wearing. Jr with his wrinkle plaid shirt, dark pants and shoes with those white socks on. who can dumb and dumber laugh at the way the dresses.
Don't you know that on Letterman white sox is required. Old man Letterman wears them dark suits but always, I said always them WHITE SOX. Just check it out. I say if you don't like his dress change your channel. Your just madder than hell because he won. Lots of ladies on Letterman have dresses short enough you can see the underware they have on. They set there legs crossed and nothing covered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric McClure Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... Jul 17 RichK 2
News Nation-Now 1 hour ago 6:03 a.m.NASCAR looks bey... Jul 1 Hilton Head 1
News Last Weekend's NASCAR Race Had Lowest Televisio... Jun '16 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 12
News Danica Patrick's car bursts into flames, Stewar... May '16 WelbyMD 1
News Carl Edwards nudges to NASCAR victory Apr '16 Rich K 2
News NASCAR: The return of Smoke Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Controversy and politics surround NASCAR race a... Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
More from around the web