NASCAR: Five 2014 Sprint Cup Series Predictions

There are 3 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 1, 2014, titled NASCAR: Five 2014 Sprint Cup Series Predictions. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

This will see Johnson tying the legendary Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt Sr. with six championships in 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 2, 2014
These could very well happen...although kenseth wins the championship vs johnson
GO JOEY

Welland, Canada

#2 Jan 2, 2014
Uh... lmao Johnson already has six... Petty and Earnhardt have seven...
chuck

Hendersonville, NC

#3 Jan 3, 2014
GO JOEY wrote:
Uh... lmao Johnson already has six... Petty and Earnhardt have seven...
Bet that tie with petty bugged Earnhardt, Johnson will have to win 2 more to break a 3 way tie. I think he can do it. then we have Gordon with 4, tony 3, kurt 1, brad 1, kenseth 1, brads the only one that could win 7? the rest are to old. If Johnson wins 8 no one ever beat it ever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric McClure Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Debris cautions have NASCAR fans buzzing Mar '15 stewart scott 14
News Busch lifted by warm reception from race team u... Mar '15 Gee Tee Pee 3
News Johnson goes for jackpot in Vegas Mar '15 MrTinkerTrain24 3
News NASCAR Still Won't Listen To Any Criticism From... Jan '15 Hilton Head 1
News Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
News Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism (Aug '14) Aug '14 Manic 2 38
News Another professional athlete questions the spor... (Aug '14) Aug '14 dj oak 1
More from around the web