NASCAR PitBits: Dale Jr on the Cover of a Game, Breast Cancer Awareness and More

Aug 30, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 32

As we all expected, Dale Earnhardt Jr . won the fan vote in the NASCAR The Game: Inside Line "Drive for the Cover" campaign.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Barr

Temperance, MI

#1 Aug 30, 2012
NASCAR holding a fan vote. How effing funny! who did they think was going to win.
redrum

Mineville, NY

#2 Aug 30, 2012
Barr wrote:
NASCAR holding a fan vote. How effing funny! who did they think was going to win.
Your rite Barr, It's always been fixed for him.
barr

Temperance, MI

#3 Aug 30, 2012
The vote isn't fixed. Jr wins because he has more fans than anyone else but don't ask them why they are Jr fans. They just are. Its only fixed in that NASCAR knows going in who is going to win a fan vote.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Aug 31, 2012
Nascar is fixed when you can throw a Dam helmet and get away with it. Roby Gordon had to pay dearly for throwig his helmet. Nascar needs to give him his money back with interest.
hatchet

Monroe, MI

#5 Aug 31, 2012
Snow wrote:
Nascar is fixed when you can throw a Dam helmet and get away with it. Roby Gordon had to pay dearly for throwig his helmet. Nascar needs to give him his money back with interest.
Do you think Robby Gordon sleeps better at night knowing he doesn't have to deal with Nascar anymore?
snow

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Aug 31, 2012
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think Robby Gordon sleeps better at night knowing he doesn't have to deal with Nascar anymore?
I don't know about Robby but Nascar hated him I guess they are happy he is gone.He now has time to make more babies with diffrent women.
hatchet

Monroe, MI

#7 Aug 31, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about Robby but Nascar hated him I guess they are happy he is gone.He now has time to make more babies with diffrent women.
LMBO I didn't know that about Robby, Snow...?
snow

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Sep 1, 2012
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>LMBO I didn't know that about Robby, Snow...?
He has 2 children by 2 diffrent women.He is still single....
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#9 Sep 1, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>He has 2 children by 2 diffrent women.He is still single....
Snow you seem to know an awful lot about the private and sex lives of the NASCAR crowd; very intriguing!
snow

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Sep 1, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Snow you seem to know an awful lot about the private and sex lives of the NASCAR crowd; very intriguing!
Thats due to having many friends in the Nascar world. Information comes easy when you text with reporters and drivers.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#11 Sep 1, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Thats due to having many friends in the Nascar world. Information comes easy when you text with reporters and drivers.
You should do a blog.

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#12 Sep 3, 2012
barr wrote:
The vote isn't fixed. Jr wins because he has more fans than anyone else but don't ask them why they are Jr fans. They just are. Its only fixed in that NASCAR knows going in who is going to win a fan vote.
NASCAR doesnt own the game, so they would have no interest in fixing a fan vote for it. Talk to Eutechnyx, they own the game and the title. And your right Jr does have more fans than anyone else and we are his fans cause we live in America, the land of the free, and have the perogotive to pick him as our favorite driver. Just like you pick who you like. All these claims about stuff being fixed for Jr are wore out and old. You guys say all this stuff but none of it has ever been proven, it hasnt been proven cause there is no proof. Just speculation that has breeded lies to discredit NASCARs fan favorite. And by the way, hes 2nd in points after Hotlanta, aint much you guys can say anymore to discredit Jr, of course yall will think up some other lie and pound it into the ground like a bunch of disgruntled apes!!!!!
redrum

Mineville, NY

#13 Sep 9, 2012
Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>NASCAR doesnt own the game, so they would have no interest in fixing a fan vote for it. Talk to Eutechnyx, they own the game and the title. And your right Jr does have more fans than anyone else and we are his fans cause we live in America, the land of the free, and have the perogotive to pick him as our favorite driver. Just like you pick who you like. All these claims about stuff being fixed for Jr are wore out and old. You guys say all this stuff but none of it has ever been proven, it hasnt been proven cause there is no proof. Just speculation that has breeded lies to discredit NASCARs fan favorite. And by the way, hes 2nd in points after Hotlanta, aint much you guys can say anymore to discredit Jr, of course yall will think up some other lie and pound it into the ground like a bunch of disgruntled apes!!!!!
You might want an update Jr is in 7th place.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#14 Sep 10, 2012
redrum wrote:
<quoted text>You might want an update Jr is in 7th place.
Update..........Jr is in 7th place after the shuffle of points. But he is firmly in the chase with team and driver giving a stellar performance this season!! Hows that reddumb????? Good update????

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#15 Sep 10, 2012
redrum wrote:
<quoted text>You might want an update Jr is in 7th place.
I want to up date Kylie Busch did not make the chase. All Hendrick drivers are in.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 10, 2012
Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>Update..........Jr is in 7th place after the shuffle of points. But he is firmly in the chase with team and driver giving a stellar performance this season!! Hows that reddumb????? Good update????
Uncle John... Dale Jr is only 9 points out of first place.Maybe he can continue his good runs
and help make this chase for interesting.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 10, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Th-th-that n-n-not ha-ha-happen.
Ancient plovelb say: "Man who waits fol loast to fry into mouth must wait vely vely rong time."
It also says keep your mouth shut.
You little wessel.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#20 Sep 10, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Uncle John... Dale Jr is only 9 points out of first place.Maybe he can continue his good runs
and help make this chase for interesting.
I have all confidence Jr will do well in the chase., Its been a great season watching him feed his foes crow. They will never admit it, but, Jr is a challenger for the championship. I see at least 5 out of the 10 tracks he could win at in post season. He will be tough in Texas and Charlotte!! If you happen to see him soon, tell him ol Uncle John is very proud of him, hes welcome in Maggie Valley anytime. I pulled for his Dad for years and even saw his Grandfather race at Hickory back in the day. Be blessed beyond measure Snow, hope youve had a good racin year!!!

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#21 Sep 10, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Th-th-that n-n-not ha-ha-happen.
Ancient plovelb say: "Man who waits fol loast to fry into mouth must wait vely vely rong time."
Proverbs 10:31 says.........The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom; but the froward tonuge will be cut out. Thats Proverbs in the Holy Bible Wang, you would do well to put away your old wives tales you proclaim as proverbs and read some real Proverbs!!! It would do you a world of good!!!!

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#23 Sep 11, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
You rook millol. It not do you good. Wang pass.
I dont have to look in the mirror, God lets me know when I mess up and I quickly ask His forgivness and He quickly forgives me. I feel sorry for you Wang, to pass on God and His ways has a price, that price is hell. I pray for you to open your eyes and ask God into your heart, He is waiting for you. And He loves you!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric McClure Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Aug '14 Manic 2 39
Another professional athlete questions the spor... Aug '14 dj oak 1
NASCAR Has Some Explaining to Do After Dover Jun '14 goob 21
Danica Patrick all smiles and in love with puppy May '14 Cheesesteak 39
NASCAR's Harvick has the wins, but lacks consis... (Apr '14) Apr '14 flatt 3
NASCAR's Jimmie Johnson cancels Auburn appearance (Apr '14) Apr '14 nacarracefan 4
Mark Martin set to help Danica Patrick in 2014 ... (Nov '13) Mar '14 guest 19

Eric McClure People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE