Wedding Countdown
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Ashley

AOL

#263 Feb 22, 2009
mollie harrison wrote:
amanda sadler is a really nice person and very caring lady. she taught my nephew in school when she heard his mom passed away with cancer , she help prepare him for school that fall , she went out and bought him school supplies he need because my parent were unprepared for that school year, so that is a great lady
WOW!!! I can see these type of stories are going to grow exponentially. First she helps the child of a dying cancer patient and the next thing we know someone will post she raised the dead cancer patient from the grave!!! You sound ridiculous! She is an Elementary school teacher, it doesn't take brains to be one!!! Our kids come in 17th on the world education report, 17th is not a good place for a Country that has so much wealth. Becoming an elementary school teacher is basic and non-thought provoking. It is very easy to become one here, so what are you trying to say exactly?
Paying for school supplies does not make one great! Preparing a student for the fall???? are you serious? HOW??? be more specific.
Matisse

United States

#264 Feb 22, 2009
Lisa in MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm getting really ticked that no matter what topic we put up, people continue to bring up "the marriage" and "Amanda". Everyone needs to just focus on racing or find another driver to pick on because NOW I'm annoyed. People need to leave my boyfriend's wife alone, so not to offend the ruggedly handsome Elliott!
Well said, Lisa!

Since: Feb 09

emporia va

#265 Feb 22, 2009
raised the dead cancer person from the grave you are a noncaring person , you are the worst person in the world, maybe one day when you lose your 33 year old sister you will be more caring when people help you when they don't have too.
JMO

AOL

#266 Feb 22, 2009
mollie harrison wrote:
raised the dead cancer person from the grave you are a noncaring person , you are the worst person in the world, maybe one day when you lose your 33 year old sister you will be more caring when people help you when they don't have too.
I am sorry the young man lost his mom at such a young age. But there have been many parents come on here and complain about how she tells her kids she is going to play hookie to go to a race. And instead of trying to be a friend she should be a teacher first and foremost.

Telling her students that she would have Elliott come to the school and if they didnt behave they would sit in the classroom while he visits all the other students in the school but not them. calls students knuckleheads and such. How does that make a young child feel??? Not a good thing to do... doesnt that hurt self esteem???? Any teacher who would call my child that would have some problems and I would go start to school board about it also.

I have seen many teachers buy school supplies for kids because schools are to cheap to supply them as they have in the past. So the teachers do it all the time.
Ashley

AOL

#267 Feb 22, 2009
mollie harrison wrote:
You said she was a 'great lady" and I said you are ridiculous! You backed up your claim with 1 nice gesture of hers and you had nothing else but your over emotional tragedy as an excuse. You expect me to excuse her behavior towards ES's fanbase because your sister died of cancer??? WTF??? what kind of rationality is that? I merely pointed out to you that your claims are baseless!!! deal with it...or not I don't care, if you don't like what I post, scroll and ignore. I am sick of people's emotions being causal when it comes to excuses, come up with something better than that to prove she is a "great lady". Your flimsy excuse doesn't cut it.

“Life is EXACTLY what u make it”

Since: Aug 08

Hershey, PA...chillin' in SC!

#268 Feb 22, 2009
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
You said she was a 'great lady" and I said you are ridiculous! You backed up your claim with 1 nice gesture of hers and you had nothing else but your over emotional tragedy as an excuse. You expect me to excuse her behavior towards ES's fanbase because your sister died of cancer??? WTF??? what kind of rationality is that? I merely pointed out to you that your claims are baseless!!! deal with it...or not I don't care, if you don't like what I post, scroll and ignore. I am sick of people's emotions being causal when it comes to excuses, come up with something better than that to prove she is a "great lady". Your flimsy excuse doesn't cut it.
Well now...all I can say is WOW!
lmra323

Holly Springs, NC

#269 Feb 22, 2009
Ever notice this stuff happends when she is NOT at the race? Last week, there was none of this stuff and we weren't bothered. Didn't see her there today. Now someone digs out old old posts and decides to comment on them long after we've been through with them???
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#270 Feb 22, 2009
Pamela wrote:
I am sorry Mikey fan, I can't help it, I have never thought this guy was even remotely good looking! But then again, most drivers in the sprint series is not good looking to me, so maybe I am particular about looks, who knows. It just makes me ill to read these posts about how good looking he is...eeeeeehhhhhwwwwww!!! My skin is crawling. I had to say something, I will go back to my corner now.
hey--I wasn't 'jumping' on you for that opinion. I meant it as..this is a different opinion...kind of like stating the obvious--wasn't mad at you...sorry.

Since: Feb 09

emporia va

#271 Feb 22, 2009
i am not expecting you to excuse her behavior, i was just telling my story about what she did for my nephew. i think she great, you don't.
Matisse

United States

#272 Feb 22, 2009
So how ironic is it that Kenseth is back in the lead and it's raining??
Pamela

AOL

#273 Feb 22, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
<quoted text>
hey--I wasn't 'jumping' on you for that opinion. I meant it as..this is a different opinion...kind of like stating the obvious--wasn't mad at you...sorry.
I didn't think you were jumping me, sorry if it came across that way.
newatthis

Middletown, NY

#274 Feb 22, 2009
JMO wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen many teachers buy school supplies for kids because schools are to cheap to supply them as they have in the past. So the teachers do it all the time.
I would just like to add that many parents also supply school supplies, pencils, erasers, glue sticks, tissuses ...

My sons elementary school was without band aids and tissuses for awhile.
cak

Minneapolis, MN

#275 Feb 24, 2009
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
ES is one butt azz ugly dude!!! I wouldn't do him if he wore a bag over his head.
If you ever get the chance I would be MORE than happy to stand in for you....with or without bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web