Wedding Countdown
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Cottage Grove

#1 Dec 27, 2008
Only 21 days until hell freezes over! Start preparing your eulogies!
Mikey fan

Oak Harbor, OH

#2 Dec 27, 2008
"you can't turn a ho into a housewife"--Elliott will find that out in 3 weeks.

Cottage Grove

#3 Dec 27, 2008
Very interesting....But I have a feeling he knows he's in for hell from day one!
UNCW Girl

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2008
Agreed!! Thanks for joining my crew, by the way! Lol
Mikey fan

Oak Harbor, OH

#5 Dec 27, 2008
Hopefully, the people who posted (on another thread) saying they knew people who were invited to the reception will get them to post pictures on this thread. I'd love to see just how tasteless and tacky her dress is. I wonder if they have "Elliott and amanda" or "Himbo and Bimbo" embossed on their napkins???

“RIP Daddy 1/6/2010”

Since: Jan 08

Johnstown, PA

#6 Dec 27, 2008
Maybe we will get lucky and before Elliott or his family get to the church it will fall/cave in oin her. LOL Sorry I cant stand her and thats one person I wouldnt cry for if she were to be gone for good!!!!!! I wouldnt feel bad either!!!

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

#7 Dec 27, 2008
How the mighty have fallen.
Mikey fan

Oak Harbor, OH

#8 Dec 27, 2008
well her friend Ansley is boasting, on her 'myspace' quote that she is going to "another" festivity for Amanda later today...don't know how "festive" it's going to be...

Cottage Grove

#9 Dec 28, 2008
20 days and counting...wonder if Amanda will stay with him when he doesn't have a ride for 2009.
kimh1966

Campti, LA

#10 Dec 28, 2008
I would be surprised if there were a wedding because she doesn't seem the type to want a "nobody"..not that Elliott would ever be a nobody in my book, but that is the way she would see it. We can hope, can't we?
Smoke2008

East Hampton, CT

#11 Dec 28, 2008
Now that Elliott has lost his ride, will there be a wedding at all?
madeline

Wake Forest, NC

#12 Dec 28, 2008
While searching for their offical engagement announcement I found this, their honeymoon registry lol.

http://awaytogotravel.honeymoonwishes.com/Hon...
madeline

Wake Forest, NC

#13 Dec 28, 2008

“RACING RULES ”

Longview, Tx

#14 Dec 28, 2008
Since the groom is out of a ride we may need to contribute?? No on second thought I am saving my money to sponsor Kevin in a race next season.
newatthis

Middletown, NY

#15 Dec 28, 2008
Mikey fan wrote:
"you can't turn a ho into a housewife"--Elliott will find that out in 3 weeks.
What can you turn a BAMF into?

She is too busy partying for what she wanted all along - fiance out of a job ..
newatthis

Middletown, NY

#16 Dec 28, 2008
Mikey fan wrote:
well her friend Ansley is boasting, on her 'myspace' quote that she is going to "another" festivity for Amanda later today...don't know how "festive" it's going to be...
it will be very festive ... Amanda has Elliott exactly where she wanted him - OUT of NASCAR !!
newatthis

Middletown, NY

#17 Dec 28, 2008
kimh1966 wrote:
I would be surprised if there were a wedding because she doesn't seem the type to want a "nobody"..not that Elliott would ever be a nobody in my book, but that is the way she would see it. We can hope, can't we?
I don't think she wanted the fame. She wanted the $$$. And the Sadlers have enough of that even with him out of NASCAR. I think she is happy he is out of NASCAR-no track, less females too worry about, etc.
Mikey fan

Oak Harbor, OH

#18 Dec 28, 2008
newatthis wrote:
<quoted text>
What can you turn a BAMF into?
She is too busy partying for what she wanted all along - fiance out of a job ..
Do you think she'll still be happy if they have to hock her engagement ring to pay either income taxes or real estate taxes?
As far as your question about what can you turn a BAMF into?--certainly NOT a teacher! Wonder if her mommy and daddy helped her figure out how to take the Sadler's down??..some friends.

“RACING RULES ”

Longview, Tx

#19 Dec 28, 2008
Darcie

Cedarburg, WI

#20 Dec 28, 2008
madeline wrote:
While searching for their offical engagement announcement I found this, their honeymoon registry lol.
http://awaytogotravel.honeymoonwishes.com/Hon...
Are you freakin serious? This guy's family has megabucks, he makes a heck of a great living in Nascar and on Speed and he needs people to provide for his honeymoon? That's pretty classless, IMHO. Most in his situation have guests contribute to a charity in lieu of a wedding gift, but he and Amanda want their guests to pay for a honeymoon? Tacky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1