Since: Jan 09

Winnsboro, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

NO< NO< NO<<<<<<< NEVER--I wouldn't wish her on my EX BF's....
esfan

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

Judged:

Just thought I would start a little wellllll trouble, lol. Wonder how many of her cronies will come in here and vote. LMAO
Mikey fan

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

yes--her insanity will drive him to spend more time in the garage/at the track and with his fans. His career will improve while his maritial life sits in the crapper, waiting to be flushed!

“Nascar fan”

Since: Aug 08

Cowtown, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

Judged:

Who in thier right mind would vote yes?? Her insanity will only drive Elliott off the track and into his trailer curled up in the fetal position wondering why he did what he did!! Elliott doesn't need anymore drama from her, he need ton concentrate on winning races and lining up a new ride for 2010.
Mikey fan

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

Slapthatboysilly wrote:
Who in thier right mind would vote yes?? Her insanity will only drive Elliott off the track and into his trailer curled up in the fetal position wondering why he did what he did!! Elliott doesn't need anymore drama from her, he need ton concentrate on winning races and lining up a new ride for 2010.
I was trying to look for the possible good in a hopeless situation. I voted no, but, from the results of the poll, I can see that her friends and mother have turned on their computers for the day. The poll will take a dramatic turn in favor of no when the male stripper shows up later tonight ;)
Rusty

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

I voted no. But if they do go through with it.. He needs to knock her up & keep her barefoot & pregant so she stays at home and not at the track to be a distraction to him. With her home and pregant he can still live the single life of the circut. Just make sure she signs an air tight prenup.

Winnsboro, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

What a horrible tragedy should she become pregnant! Why would you wish for something that might come out looking and acting like Amanda? Is it a horrible torture that you are wishing on us all? And God forbid she would be a thorn in E's side for 18 years!!! Please take it back!!!!!

“Nascar fan”

Since: Aug 08

Cowtown, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

The last thing Elliott needs is for her to get pregnant. If she does this season, you can kiss his season driving goodbye. Talk about distractions and drama he doesn't need. Elliott needs to focus on driving and nothing but driving. He needs to focus on getting along with his new team director, which has not been announced yet and I think that search has fallen through the cracks. Elliott needs to win races and make the case. He needs to make sure he has a job next season. Amanda prego, NO!! That is the last thing Elliott needs.

Since: Nov 08

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

I don't think Elliott will let that happen. He is not ready to have kids and he also is not ready to get married. I think he should stay single and he can do what ever he wants.

Since: May 07

Kerrville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

Rusty wrote:
I voted no. But if they do go through with it.. He needs to knock her up & keep her barefoot & pregant so she stays at home and not at the track to be a distraction to him. With her home and pregant he can still live the single life of the circut. Just make sure she signs an air tight prenup.
I hope this doesn't happen. JMO but she would spend the right amount of time at home (make things look good), then call Nannyville USA and be on her way with "her" life. Worst case scenario is she would start hauling the bambino's to the track. Again, JMO.

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

theo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope this doesn't happen. JMO but she would spend the right amount of time at home (make things look good), then call Nannyville USA and be on her way with "her" life. Worst case scenario is she would start hauling the bambino's to the track. Again, JMO.
Theo,
Your ISP says Washington, DC? Did the snow take you away?
Rusty

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

wow, sorry if my statement made ya all crazy. But what could happen, she can trap him by getting pregrant anyway. What engaged or married couple uses condoms anyway? She can say she is on the pill but not take it & bam she is knocked up anyway. She can spend all his money shopping for the baby even buying that silver engraved spoon. That would keep her busy for a season at least.

Winnsboro, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

I was only make a joking comment, Rusty, wasn't offended at all. It was all said in fun!:)

Reread what I said and you will see the sarcasm in it, I hope....

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

Wow there seems to be an overwhelming number of no's???
Mikey fan

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

Katie in Texas wrote:
Wow there seems to be an overwhelming number of no's???
maybe E's family members are voting...just a thought ;).
newatthis

Middletown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

I think this will be an interesting year for E.
I wonder how much effort he will put into his 2009 racing.

I can't wait to "see" how supportive she is. I wonder how good her behavior will be. Do you think she will hang all over him to the point he pushes her away? How about the eye-rolling?

I wonder if he trusts her not to 'accidentally' pregnant.
newatthis

Middletown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

He's got about 4 weeks to Daytona once he gets back from the honeymoon.
Rusty

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

KIMH1966

DOH, I am sorry was a little slow with no caffine. Yes rereading makes it much better.

I just think there has to be a way to keep her from the track & having a baby would work for a little while anyway. Until she loses interest in the little one. Seems to me she looses interest very quickly in the things she does. Like Elliott, Teaching, being nice to name a few.
mo-mo

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

Judged:

Someone get Elliott a lifetime supply of Spermacide...STAT!
esfan

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

mo-om, that is too funny, lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elliott Sadler Discussions

Search the Elliott Sadler Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••