Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 10, 2009

Since: Feb 09

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2009
Richard Petty Motorsports announced it will partner with Braun Racing to compete in five Nationwide Series races in 2009. The Petty team competed full-time in the series until this season when it chose to run a fourth Sprint Cup team. Team officials said the agreement with Braun Racing makes a successful return to the series more likely. Elliott Sadler will drive the Auto Value Bumper to Bumper car in the June 27 race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway on ABC television while Kasey Kahne will race in the remaining four races. Kahne's schedule and paint schemes include:#9 McDonald's McCafe car in the July 3 Daytona race,#9 McDonald's car in the Aug. 21 Bristol race,#9 Fritos car in the Sept. 5 Atlanta race, and #43 Auto Value Bumper to Bumper car in the Oct. 16 Charlotte race.(PRM PR)(6-9-2009)

I found out today that Braun Racing runs Toyotas! Could this be a hint that RPM is looking to change to Toyota and this is just an audition to show how they might run in those cars?
Wondering

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2009
SADler will lose his ride from RPM by the time they make the switch to Toyota and this move with Braun is simply farming out work, nothing more nothing less.
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#3 Jun 10, 2009
For a sponsorship dream boy, Elliott sure gets the snub from the NW sponsors and rides.
William K

Pineville, NC

#4 Jun 10, 2009
Edwin Perkins wrote:
For a sponsorship dream boy, Elliott sure gets the snub from the NW sponsors and rides.
Unlike AJ & Reed? I mean the team picks who drives NW cars and why wouldn't you pick KK, he is a bigger name, has a bigger sponsor and I am sure has a larger target market.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Elliott Sadler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••