happy birthday lmra!!
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#1 Mar 22, 2009
Hey there---another March Birthday!! Hope you have a great day, Lisa (even if it is on a Monday!!

Always enjoy your posts---be good to yourself tomorrow--it's YOUR day!!:)

“RIP Daddy 1/6/2010”

Since: Jan 08

Johnstown, PA

#2 Mar 22, 2009
Happy Birthday Lisa.... And many many more to come. Go kick up your heals and have a blast.

Hugs

Since: May 07

Kerrville, TX

#3 Mar 22, 2009
Happy Birthday! Monday is a good day for a birthday - it means you can celebrate all weekend long before!
lmra323

Holly Springs, NC

#4 Mar 22, 2009
Thanks you guys! So far, nothing much planned. I'm sure my staff will take me out to lunch.

I was hoping for an early birthday present with a win today but SHE is there and Robbie Loomis is subing for Kevin Buskirk. Atleast the whining will be held to a minimum!!!

Thanks again!!!

Love, Lisa
phoenix

Linden, NC

#5 Mar 22, 2009
Happy Birthday girl!!!!!! Hope it's a good one.
UNCW Girl

Wilmington, NC

#6 Mar 22, 2009
Happy Birthday!
cak

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Mar 23, 2009
Happy B-Day!

Eat a big old glob of frosting for me (I prefer the corner piece with all the flowers made of disgustingly sweet frosting, YUMMY!!).
lmra323

Baltimore, MD

#8 Mar 23, 2009
YUMMY! Me too! I'll even sneak over to the thing they put sheet cakes on and scoop up the frosting left behind. You can keep the cake part - the frosting is the best!

I won't get cake until the weekend when I go to my parents house. Doesn't look like the work posse got me one but we are going out for wings!

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

#9 Mar 23, 2009
lmra323 wrote:
YUMMY! Me too! I'll even sneak over to the thing they put sheet cakes on and scoop up the frosting left behind. You can keep the cake part - the frosting is the best!
I won't get cake until the weekend when I go to my parents house. Doesn't look like the work posse got me one but we are going out for wings!
Happy birthday, pass me some cake! Cheers!
cak

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Mar 23, 2009
lmra323 wrote:
I'm a frosting scooper too! A short kind of funny story....it is well known amongst my co-workers that I love frosting. One of my co-workers had made cupcakes and didn't use the whole can of frosting so he brought the left over frosting into work for me! Yes, I ate it. Right out of the can. With a spoon.

The most upsetting thing, you see cake, it looks good, you bite into the frosting and find out that its not frosting at all but that crappy "whipped topping." So disappointing.
lmra323

Baltimore, MD

#11 Mar 23, 2009
OH totally disappointing. Like eating air.

Give me some good old grocery store or COSTCO or BJ's or Sam's cake - OOOHHHHH baby!!! Sometimes I volunteer to cut the sheet cakes at work parties so I can innocently remove the icing from the cardboard and scarf it down (I usually have a little paper plate and I scrape it off the cake cutter onto the plate). It would be a waste of food if I didn't because, yes, icing IS it's own food group!!!

Those people who now 'slice' cake with dental floss totally miss the point of dragging the knife through the cake which causes the icing build-up which gives people like me and cak the opportunities to enjoy a major sugar rush!
cak

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Mar 23, 2009
Yup, this started early for me. My mom says that when I was about 5 I licked all the frosting off of a 2 layer cake and then hid under my bed. When she asked me why I did it I said "I took one lick and I just couldn't stop." As we speak, at home in my cupboard is a lonely cake mix. It has no frosting to go with it because I ate it. Its a terrible weakness.
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#13 Mar 24, 2009
you guys would LOVE to celebrate birthdays with me---I don't really like frosting, that much. I would NEVER eat the corner piece--WAY too sweet for me!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web