Tim Tuttle: Elliott Sadler looks for ...

Tim Tuttle: Elliott Sadler looks for new home amid economic downturn

There are 12 comments on the SI.com story from Aug 5, 2010, titled Tim Tuttle: Elliott Sadler looks for new home amid economic downturn. In it, SI.com reports that:

Elliott Sadler is having the worst season of his Sprint Cup career, 29th in points, without a top-15 finish in 21 races.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SI.com.

Carole

Aurora, CO

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Excellent article. Explains all possibilities for Elliott. Now we just wait and see. Hope all goes well for him this weekend. With right and left turns could be a bit painful after last weekends crash. Go Elliott!!!!!
Kim

Algonquin, IL

#2 Aug 5, 2010
Elliott is what you call a has never been. Trucks are his best and only opportunity.

“RIP Daddy 1/6/2010”

Since: Jan 08

Berlin, PA

#3 Aug 5, 2010
Damn I thought there was only one person who can judge others but I see we have even more haters. Kim are you a Dale Jr fan?? Because he is a rider. A rider of his daddys name. He aint done crap at Hendricks like everyone said he would do if he got good equipment. So whats the excuse now?? I know a couple of his fans have given up on him and have gone to different drivers. But I will stand behind the drivers I like even if they arent doing good. But there are many drivers who are as you say Has never been. There are alot of drivers who are in the truck series who have tried to drive in cup and cant do well. No shame in being a truck driver as they are harder to drive anyway and he has proven he can drive the trucks and WIN!!!! But then again he didnt have crap equipment from Pettys. And Yes many years ago I was a Petty fan but I am ashamed to say that now adays. For what Richard did to his son and to Bobby Labonte. I have no time for him at all.
rambo

San Antonio, TX

#4 Aug 5, 2010
sassy4smoke wrote:
Damn I thought there was only one person who can judge others but I see we have even more haters. Kim are you a Dale Jr fan?? Because he is a rider. A rider of his daddys name. He aint done crap at Hendricks like everyone said he would do if he got good equipment. So whats the excuse now?? I know a couple of his fans have given up on him and have gone to different drivers. But I will stand behind the drivers I like even if they arent doing good. But there are many drivers who are as you say Has never been. There are alot of drivers who are in the truck series who have tried to drive in cup and cant do well. No shame in being a truck driver as they are harder to drive anyway and he has proven he can drive the trucks and WIN!!!! But then again he didnt have crap equipment from Pettys. And Yes many years ago I was a Petty fan but I am ashamed to say that now adays. For what Richard did to his son and to Bobby Labonte. I have no time for him at all.
I think you just proved Kims point. Elliott Sadsack hasn't done even a fourth of what dale jr has and you say dale jr is bad that makes elliott suck more. They both suck and you prolly do too!
Hendrickcar

United States

#5 Aug 5, 2010
sassy4smoke wrote:
Damn I thought there was only one person who can judge others but I see we have even more haters. Kim are you a Dale Jr fan?? Because he is a rider. A rider of his daddys name. He aint done crap at Hendricks like everyone said he would do if he got good equipment. So whats the excuse now?? I know a couple of his fans have given up on him and have gone to different drivers. But I will stand behind the drivers I like even if they arent doing good. But there are many drivers who are as you say Has never been. There are alot of drivers who are in the truck series who have tried to drive in cup and cant do well. No shame in being a truck driver as they are harder to drive anyway and he has proven he can drive the trucks and WIN!!!! But then again he didnt have crap equipment from Pettys. And Yes many years ago I was a Petty fan but I am ashamed to say that now adays. For what Richard did to his son and to Bobby Labonte. I have no time for him at all.
What did Richard Petty do to Kyle and Bobby?
Dustin White

Shelby, NC

#6 Aug 6, 2010
They need to get a job and go to work like real men! I hate that racing shit!!!!
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#7 Aug 6, 2010
Are you the pot or the kettle? Kids....this is what happens to your brain on drugs. The best thing the hair lip plaid ever did was kicking this loony tunes out of the club. lolololololololol
sassy4smoke wrote:
Damn I thought there was only one person who can judge others but I see we have even more haters. Kim are you a Dale Jr fan?? Because he is a rider. A rider of his daddys name. He aint done crap at Hendricks like everyone said he would do if he got good equipment. So whats the excuse now?? I know a couple of his fans have given up on him and have gone to different drivers. But I will stand behind the drivers I like even if they arent doing good. But there are many drivers who are as you say Has never been. There are alot of drivers who are in the truck series who have tried to drive in cup and cant do well. No shame in being a truck driver as they are harder to drive anyway and he has proven he can drive the trucks and WIN!!!! But then again he didnt have crap equipment from Pettys. And Yes many years ago I was a Petty fan but I am ashamed to say that now adays. For what Richard did to his son and to Bobby Labonte. I have no time for him at all.

“RIP Daddy 1/6/2010”

Since: Jan 08

Berlin, PA

#8 Aug 6, 2010
Edwin Perkins wrote:
Are you the pot or the kettle? Kids....this is what happens to your brain on drugs. The best thing the hair lip plaid ever did was kicking this loony tunes out of the club. lolololololololol
<quoted text>
Hey DINGLEBERRY did you ever think that I didnt want to be apart of the Plaid anymore????? Hmmm didnt think so I am much to busy to play stupid games with dingleberrys.

And I know what drugs do to people I am working at a place where I deal with drug addicts everyday.. Maybe you should go out and get a job and see what its like to really work and do something good for someone. You might feel better about yourself if you did.
24istheone

Commerce City, CO

#9 Aug 7, 2010
eliot sadler fans are a bunch of fruitcakes, just like their wannabe driver. quit the drugs sassafrass if you wanna look smarter.

“RIP Daddy 1/6/2010”

Since: Jan 08

Berlin, PA

#10 Aug 7, 2010
24istheone wrote:
eliot sadler fans are a bunch of fruitcakes, just like their wannabe driver. quit the drugs sassafrass if you wanna look smarter.
Now I know who you are, and I see you have jumped ship from who you used to be a fan of. I would too. But you know very damn well that I dont do drugs and the only reason you are talking shit on me is because you made up a picture of Kyle Busch and then I made a comment on one of your former driver.
How do I know its you because only 1 person from Texas has ever called me Sassafrass. So Thank You.
You know my driver is Tony and Elliott is just a driver I follow I like him but he isnt my driver.But I hate to see people put down drivers who if given a chance with good equipment and not crappy stuff could really do something.
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#11 Aug 10, 2010
Sadler fans in denial.

(But the Sassy drivel is comical)
WWE CRASHCAR 2010

Trumbull, CT

#12 Aug 10, 2010
Kim wrote:
Elliott is what you call a has never been. Trucks are his best and only opportunity.
Or retire! More then half of the field of NASCAR Cup series are nothing but a bunch of has beens, and never beens. They have had their chance, now it is time to go and let other have a chance. At 35, like lazy Earnhardt, Sadler should get the boot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web