Out of gas: Allgaier edges Edwards to win N'wide

Jun 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Justin Allgaier caught and passed Carl Edwards on the final lap as both cars ran out of fuel Saturday night and won the Nationwide STP 300 at his home track, the Chicagoland Speedway.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Hilton Head

Satellite Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

Congrats to Allgaier! I was happy to see Edwards car to the no fuel wiggle and Allgaier get by him before he did the same. With Bayne coming strong at third I knew it was going to be a win for a series driver which is nice to see. Congrats to Bayne also for his third place finish after starting thirtieth and being away from the track for six weeks. He said he felt good at the end of the race so I hope he continues in good health.
saywhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

wonderful to see a nw series regular to win. Edwards was sooo mad. he thinks he should win it all. he needs to stay home & be a real husband & father.. I really feel sorry for his wife. she--is just enjoying all the money. ha ha 0 he is not a real man nor father.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elliott Sadler Discussions

Search the Elliott Sadler Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••