Happy Birthday Elliott

“RIP Daddy 1/6/2010”

Since: Jan 08

Johnstown, PA

#1 Apr 29, 2009
Well I dont know if he will look or not but anyway thought I would start it for him anyway.

Happy Birthday Elliott wishing you a very good day and a wonderful weekend at Richmond.
KKR fan

Cornelius, NC

#2 Apr 29, 2009
Have a wonderful birthday and another fun filled year. Go Candy Man Go!
Trac in Mich

Midland, MI

#3 Apr 29, 2009
Happy Birthday Elliott!!!!!!!!!!
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#4 Apr 30, 2009
sassy4smoke wrote:
Well I dont know if he will look or not but anyway thought I would start it for him anyway.
Happy Birthday Elliott wishing you a very good day and a wonderful weekend at Richmond.
good idea, Sassy.

HAPPY Birthday Elliott. Nice to be racing at home this weekend--hope you do well and have a great weekend to top it all off!!
lmra323

Gwynn Oak, MD

#5 Apr 30, 2009
As Elvis sang ...

"Happy Happy Birhtday Baby!" (insert heavy, breathy Lisa (me)singing - whispering the words in his ear as I nibble on his earlobe - watching him sleep silently next to ...OOPPSS better wake up from THAT dream)

The North Carolina weather map showed rain for most of the weekend in Southern VA. Hope it holds off Sat night!
cak

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Apr 30, 2009
I was having thoughts that involved spanking.....naughty me.

Happy Birthday to him!!!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#7 Apr 30, 2009
HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELLIOTT!!
Lisa in MN

Cottage Grove, MN

#8 Apr 30, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. SADLER...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
UNCW Girl

Wilmington, NC

#9 Apr 30, 2009
Happy birthday, Elliott!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web