KHI still growing

Nov 5, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NASCAR Winston Cup Scene

What started out as an attempt to win a single race eight years ago has evolved into a win-win situation for the people whose lives have been touched by Kevin and DeLana Harvick.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ruttrosmokesmojo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Judged:

Zippy wrote:
<quoted text>You're talking to pit lizards. They have never left their hometown their Moms worked the fast food joints in town. Low class. They don't know any better that's what poor has handed them.
lol pit lizzards umm no left my hometown several years ago and my mom worked in a grocery store and has a rather large pension for doing so...lol Do you have a job? I mean besides trolling and sitting on your ass on a computer typing about stuff you know nothing about? are you like 12? and is it close to bed time? Remember the posters here sit at the adult table..so please find your place at the kiddie table and we will bring you cookies and milk before bed. thanks :D

“Hiya!”

Since: Nov 10

Cherokee Co., AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

yawn wrote:
He's a pompous jerk and take your hat off during the anthem firesuit female. JMO
Personally, as a female, I was never taught that I should to take my hat off for the National Anthem. I was taught that it was respectful for the guys to do so. I do, however, place my hand over my heart because I feel that is respectful and the proper thing to do. Yes, it may be a double-standard, but that's how I was raised.
Snow

Waveland, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

The ministers who they bring in to say the prayers
need to stop reading them.
It sure looks bad for them to not be able to pray without reading it. I know I will get ripped for this but it's how I feel.

“Hiya!”

Cherokee Co., AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Snow wrote:
The ministers who they bring in to say the prayers
need to stop reading them.
It sure looks bad for them to not be able to pray without reading it. I know I will get ripped for this but it's how I feel.
Yeah, they should know how to do so without reading it, but I could see having notecards handy just in case. I know I would be nervous if I had to do it.
Snow

Waveland, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

strangswife wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they should know how to do so without reading it, but I could see having notecards handy just in case. I know I would be nervous if I had to do it.
A minister should be
used to speaking in public. The coach Gibbs can say a
really good prayer and he don't need to read it or have notes.
I don't think he is a minister is he

“Hiya!”

Cherokee Co., AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>A minister should be
used to speaking in public. The coach Gibbs can say a
really good prayer and he don't need to read it or have notes.
I don't think he is a minister is he
No, I don't think he is either. Just a lot of practice in public speaking, I guess. Was the person at Texas a minister? I don't think the one at Talladega was, I'm pretty sure it was a volunteer from Raceway Ministries. But that's beside the point. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elliott Sadler Discussions

Search the Elliott Sadler Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••