KHI still growing

Nov 5, 2010 Full story: NASCAR Winston Cup Scene 26

What started out as an attempt to win a single race eight years ago has evolved into a win-win situation for the people whose lives have been touched by Kevin and DeLana Harvick.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ruttrosmokesmojo

AOL

#1 Nov 6, 2010
An article about Keviin Harvick Inc.
Snow

Waveland, IN

#2 Nov 6, 2010
I remember when Kevin came to the Carolina's to
get into Nascar racing he slept on Ron Hornaday's couch. He sure has done well and has made sure Ron has done well. I wish Delana and Kevin the best.
yawn

San Antonio, TX

#3 Nov 6, 2010
He's a pompous jerk and take your hat off during the anthem firesuit female. JMO
Snow

Waveland, IN

#4 Nov 7, 2010
yawn wrote:
He's a pompous jerk and take your hat off during the anthem firesuit female. JMO
That's not as bad as some of them talking during the anthem and paying no attention at all.
TimeToThrowInThe Towel14

Mertztown, PA

#5 Nov 7, 2010
yawn wrote:
AND spend some money on a decent hairdo.
ruttrosmokesmojo

AOL

#6 Nov 7, 2010
Do you stand remove your cap and hand over heart at home during the anthem, and is your hair perfectly couffed...pot should not call kettle black!
Cleo

Ishpeming, MI

#7 Nov 7, 2010
Nice article on the Harvicks. They started out right. Small at first.
batter up

San Antonio, TX

#8 Nov 7, 2010
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
Do you stand remove your cap and hand over heart at home during the anthem, and is your hair perfectly couffed...pot should not call kettle black!
At the track, yes I do, at home I don't have one on. Next Question that has no weight.
I see Patriotism is dead with you.
ruttrosmokesmojo

AOL

#9 Nov 7, 2010
well if you are going to be critical about others and not observe it yourself then hush.

I do put my hand over my heart for stars spangle banner (have been known to sing it)and pledge and I bow my head for invvation, so I am patriotic as they come.
Cleo

Ishpeming, MI

#10 Nov 7, 2010
Who cares who salutes the flag? Does it affect you in your every day life? If not, chill out.

With the high level of adultery, lying and cheating that is the sport of Nascar, one would think they have better things to worry about.
not a fan

San Antonio, TX

#11 Nov 7, 2010
Cleo wrote:
Who cares who salutes the flag? Does it affect you in your every day life? If not, chill out.
With the high level of adultery, lying and cheating that is the sport of Nascar, one would think they have better things to worry about.
When you have a child die in war then you tell me to shut up. Sign your child up let them get killed then you watch something as easy as a hat being taken off to show respect for your child not be taken off then you get back to me.
not a fan

San Antonio, TX

#12 Nov 7, 2010
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
well if you are going to be critical about others and not observe it yourself then hush.
I do put my hand over my heart for stars spangle banner (have been known to sing it)and pledge and I bow my head for invvation, so I am patriotic as they come.
actually your not delana so why are you so up her ass gung ho? You want to uphold her disrepect why?
ruttrosmokesmojo

AOL

#13 Nov 7, 2010
Did I say I up held her disrespect..not once..so do not put words in my mouth... What I said is those of us at home should not be critical of her if we do not take our hats off and put our hands over our hearts and bow our heads for invocation/banner and have perfect hair while doing it. Because I doubt most of us stand at home bow and remove our hats and put our hands over our hearts.

You need to back off and find someplace else to play because your bitterness is showing. If it upsets you so them write her a letter about how you find it disrespectful. Her address for KHI is @ www.dexknows.com . and she can address to you why she makes the choices she does.
Cleo

Ishpeming, MI

#14 Nov 7, 2010
not a fan wrote:
<quoted text>When you have a child die in war then you tell me to shut up. Sign your child up let them get killed then you watch something as easy as a hat being taken off to show respect for your child not be taken off then you get back to me.
Your child didn't die because someone failed to salute the flag, Sparky. Your child KNEW that when he/she joined the Military, they could be killed. Its part of the job. My nephew is active duty, scheduled to go to Afghanistan in August. He knows the risks. He knows that he may be killed. He made the decision on his own. I support his decision, even if I think that Afghanistan and Iraq are poor examples of american militarism.
ruttrosmokesmojo

AOL

#15 Nov 7, 2010
Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your child didn't die because someone failed to salute the flag, Sparky. Your child KNEW that when he/she joined the Military, they could be killed. Its part of the job. My nephew is active duty, scheduled to go to Afghanistan in August. He knows the risks. He knows that he may be killed. He made the decision on his own. I support his decision, even if I think that Afghanistan and Iraq are poor examples of american militarism.
Very well put...
not a fan

San Antonio, TX

#16 Nov 7, 2010
Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then when someone blows his brains out you will have a leg to stand on with me in the meantime you're disrespectful and you know it. Go on and thumb your nose at the people who died to give you the right to wear a hat. Go on.
not a fan

San Antonio, TX

#17 Nov 7, 2010
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
<quoted text>Very well put...
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Zippy

Seattle, WA

#18 Nov 7, 2010
not a fan wrote:
<quoted text>When you have a child die in war then you tell me to shut up. Sign your child up let them get killed then you watch something as easy as a hat being taken off to show respect for your child not be taken off then you get back to me.
You're talking to pit lizards. They have never left their hometown their Moms worked the fast food joints in town. Low class. They don't know any better that's what poor has handed them.
Cleo

Ishpeming, MI

#19 Nov 7, 2010
not a fan wrote:
<quoted text>Then when someone blows his brains out you will have a leg to stand on with me in the meantime you're disrespectful and you know it. Go on and thumb your nose at the people who died to give you the right to wear a hat. Go on.
Again, Sparky..no one forced your child to willingly join the service. You try to play the martyr, and its not flying. Wrap yourself up in the flag, while remembering that its not those who failed to salute the flag who killed your child, its the military brass who makes the poor decisions that put our military at risk.

Pehaps you should seek some counseling to deal with your obvious bitterness of your failure as a parent.
not a fan

San Antonio, TX

#20 Nov 7, 2010
Zippy wrote:
<quoted text>You're talking to pit lizards. They have never left their hometown their Moms worked the fast food joints in town. Low class. They don't know any better that's what poor has handed them.
I didn't realize that. Thank you for the heads up. I will pity them too. Because of economics means and poor breeding some don't stand a chance. I will have compassion for those as well. Hats off to you my patriotic brother or sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web