First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mo-mo

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jan 16, 2009
"...my only friend...the end..."

Thought I'd share a little bit of "The Doors" with everyone as the hours count down. This will probably be my last chance to post before the inevitable happens.

I just wanted to stop in and say Farewell Elliott. We'll miss you and the person you once were. It'll be sad to see you go, but with any luck...we'll see you and your old self again sometime soon! If not then God Speed & Good Luck!

(PS: it still isn't too late to RUN pal!)

“Nascar fan”

Since: Aug 08

Cowtown, California

#2 Jan 16, 2009
Let the mourning begin. We had a great time with you Elliott. We have enjoyed your comedy on Trackside and your rugged handsome face behind the wheel of your car. We wish a fond farewell to your singlehood. We will miss your smiling face and your happy attitude. Marriage to that girl and I do mean girl, will age you big. Good luck and we will miss you terribly.
sadler19fan

Matthews, NC

#3 Jan 16, 2009
Bye old Elliott. We will miss your true smile that once was there. We will miss your humor and the carefree live you used to live. We will miss how you use to be happy to be in that car every week. We will miss the drive you had about you.
I hope your happy with your decision tomorrow. I hope you made the right decision. If you choose to back out now, we will not think any less of you. You will still be that racer whom we have always loved.
Elliott,I hope your ready to say goodbye to your carefree, happy, life as a person and more then likely your career as a racer. Elliott, tomorrow you will have a ball and chain hooked to you at all times and I hope your ready for the nagging about your career and the tearing down she will still do. I wish you well my long time favorite driver,but I'm guessing in a year I'll have to find a new one to route for since you'll probally be home in Emporia taking care of her.
I'll be saying a little prayer tonight for you to wise up before tomorrow if not then God help you and your family.
Gravedigger

Richmond, VA

#4 Jan 16, 2009
http://i41.tinypic.com/2mrh73l.jpg

Goodbye to the Elliott who use to be so carefree and full of life. The one who we have watched become so lifeless and dark. The one who is no longer allowed to be himself, but must conform to the wishes of the one who is supposed to care but doesn't. Goodbye to your career that she has always despised and goodbye to the racer you could have been. God be with you Elliott for that is all you will have as she has stripped you of your soul.
Blue Angel

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 16, 2009
Gravedigger wrote:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2mrh73l .jpg
Goodbye to the Elliott who use to be so carefree and full of life. The one who we have watched become so lifeless and dark. The one who is no longer allowed to be himself, but must conform to the wishes of the one who is supposed to care but doesn't. Goodbye to your career that she has always despised and goodbye to the racer you could have been. God be with you Elliott for that is all you will have as she has stripped you of your soul.
Omigod, I sure wasn't expecting that! Elliott, may God's blessings be with you.

“Life is EXACTLY what u make it”

Since: Aug 08

Hershey, PA...chillin' in SC!

#6 Jan 16, 2009
Ya know the thing that sucks the most? Tomorrow, I have to get up, still dress in black and help my father celebrate his 60th birthday. From now on, I get to remember THEIR UNHOLY union on my dads birthday!! That SUCKS!

Elliott, my prayers are with you. I will still be a loyal fan, but with the threats of you losing your ride, I wont be buying any more merchandise. Why waste my hard earned $$'s when she will cost you your ride and I am not giving up my hard earned $$'s so that her snotty a** can shop when she isnt b*tchin' about your fans.

God Bless and Good luck my friend, you are SOOOOO going to need it!
let it SNOW in EmporiaVa

Hollywood, FL

#7 Jan 16, 2009
I am sending a wonderful cold blast of artic air and snow to Emporia,Va tonight. I pray the snow makes it all the way there and all the tents at the farm blow over and the snow turns into a Blizzard.
So let it snow let it snow in Emporia,Va!!!!!

Since: May 07

Kerrville, TX

#8 Jan 16, 2009
let it SNOW in EmporiaVa wrote:
I am sending a wonderful cold blast of artic air and snow to Emporia,Va tonight. I pray the snow makes it all the way there and all the tents at the farm blow over and the snow turns into a Blizzard.
So let it snow let it snow in Emporia,Va!!!!!
It is suppose to be 36 degrees in Emporia tomorrow. Trust me - the fricking tents will be heated.

Gal pal of mine did the flowers for a wedding a year ago and they had a 10,0000 square foot tent with air conditioning. Guess what!!! The air conditioning went out! Didn't like the guy anyway. JMO.
Emporiaborn

Hollywood, FL

#9 Jan 17, 2009
Theo, it isn't going to be any 36 degrees here tomorrow not here not anywhere in the state right now it is 5 degrees and by 3 we are expected to be at 23 degrees we will get to wow possibly 31 but that is even later than that. If we get to 36 in will be towards morning as the next day which is supposed to start with snow showers finally reaches highs between 39-41. I don't give a damn how much heat they have those heaters will not keep up with the type of cold, we have here out warnings to stay inside today unless going out is really necessary. These per the weather last night are the coldest temperatures this state has seen in 5 years, guess she managed to make someone else mad with her antics.
serate

Des Moines, IA

#10 Jan 17, 2009
Damn, so we have HER to thank for all the cold weather this week in the US?
littledevil2744

West Orange, NJ

#11 Jan 17, 2009
good-bye
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#12 Jan 17, 2009
mo-mo wrote:
"...my only friend...the end..."
Thought I'd share a little bit of "The Doors" with everyone as the hours count down. This will probably be my last chance to post before the inevitable happens.
I just wanted to stop in and say Farewell Elliott. We'll miss you and the person you once were. It'll be sad to see you go, but with any luck...we'll see you and your old self again sometime soon! If not then God Speed & Good Luck!
(PS: it still isn't too late to RUN pal!)
GREAT tune selection....on to Apocalypse Now. It is 3 degrees in Toledo too. Of course, yesterday am it was 13 BELOW zero..so 3 degrees is a heatwave...but in a wedding dress and tuxes. Elliott will probably catch pneumonia and miss testing. Great start to a "new life together" and another ignored sign/warning.
littledevil2744

West Orange, NJ

#13 Jan 17, 2009
who signs in a day before there wedding shouldnt u be busy enough not to change ur myspace...how shallow...not gonna get used to him wearing a ring...sigh..sniff...sniff...
Emporiaborn

Hollywood, FL

#14 Jan 17, 2009
No that would be unless you were trying to flaunt yourself in the face of those you look down upon signs in ON your wedding day. LOL I had much better things to do on mine. Fake sight, lol you just keep believing that she and hers love to toy with you and see how truly small and insignificant she can make you all feel. What she is missed in all this because of what she is is who it really truly makes look worthless and small.

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

#15 Jan 17, 2009
Ahhhhh hell has finally froze over in Emporia, VA for the big event. HERE'S YOUR SIGN?????

Since: May 08

Lewiston, ME

#16 Jan 17, 2009
On a day like today there are no words more prophetic than the shortest song ever written by the Beatles:
"AND IN THE END, THE LOVE YOU MAKE IS EQUAL TO THE LOVE YOU TAKE"

Good luck and enjoy the day. For some, the wedding day is all they're really thinking about, and maybe that's the case here. The bride and groom are so blinded by the gifts, the gown, the glitz and the glamor of the day that they aren't really thinking about the "forever" down the road. Something tells me this isn't going to be pretty, but maybe I'm wrong.

PS...it's 4 frickin' degrees here in Niagara Falls, expecting a high of 15. Nice day for an outdoor wedding and reception. Who planned that on a January day?
sadler19fan

Matthews, NC

#17 Jan 17, 2009
Amanda wanted to get married on her grandparents' anniversary and that is why it is in January.
nascarfan2345

Evansville, IN

#18 Jan 17, 2009
Well I've kept still for a long enough time. Elliott was a very nice guy when I met him. He spent time with me, signing merchandise and chatting about racing, etc. Then it turned to him saying I was the prettiest thing he'd ever seen. Yeah right. I'm married! When I blushed and moved on in the line, he followed me and said he was being serious. People in line were elbowing me saying how he was flirting! Whatever!! I think when I started to ignore him, he went into full-blown horndog mode. I can tell you this - he's NOT going to be faithful to Amanda. I wasn't in anyway throwing myself at him, or anything close to it, and he made it OBVIOUS he was offering me a chance "at it". LOL! I still look back and snicker at the 'what if' moment that was...
Zoe

Waldport, OR

#19 Jan 17, 2009
sadler19fan wrote:
Amanda wanted to get married on her grandparents' anniversary and that is why it is in January.
Maybe he will serve her with divorce papers on her birthday that way she can always remember it as the day she finally got what she deserved.

Since: May 07

Kerrville, TX

#20 Jan 17, 2009
Emporiaborn wrote:
Theo, it isn't going to be any 36 degrees here tomorrow not here not anywhere in the state right now it is 5 degrees and by 3 we are expected to be at 23 degrees we will get to wow possibly 31 but that is even later than that. If we get to 36 in will be towards morning as the next day which is supposed to start with snow showers finally reaches highs between 39-41. I don't give a damn how much heat they have those heaters will not keep up with the type of cold, we have here out warnings to stay inside today unless going out is really necessary. These per the weather last night are the coldest temperatures this state has seen in 5 years, guess she managed to make someone else mad with her antics.
Thanks for the update Emporiaborn! Wonder if the cold temps and advisory to stay inside will affect the turn out. Keep us posted. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web