Truck victory elusive, wrong place, wrong time in Nationwide

Feb 19, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Richmond Times-Dispatch

Elliott Sadler almost had a weekend to remember. As he left Daytona Beach , Fla.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

elliots struggle in both races this weekend racing in nationwide and trucks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
elliots struggle in both races this weekend racing in nationwide and trucks
If
Elliott continues to struggle just watch him lose both rides.
Kevin and Delana have good car's and trucks and don't mess around with drivers not getting the job done..jmo

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

Elliott finished 2nd in The Truck race, how is that struggling? and Snow, he was caught up in a wreck not of his own doing in Nationwide.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

They should take that win away from Michael for his cheating. Nascar needs to change the rules and stop awarding cheaters.....
Tommy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

snow wrote:
They should take that win away from Michael for his cheating. Nascar needs to change the rules and stop awarding cheaters.....
Why? Just curious. Billy Bellew's #15 truck & spoiler was bought specifically for the Daytona race. How do you think Michael, the driver cheated? There is a picture on the white flag lap(lap 101)where you can see the spoiler breaking apart on the end of the it. Also don't you think the officials would of noticed if it was rigged to fall on lap 102 for the win.

I guess you thought that Bowyer's win in NH should have been taken away also, uh? Since I see you are a Jr fan, would you say the same about taking the win away from the golden boy of NASCAR? You do realize he and his team have been caught "cheating" too. Several times!

Elliott Sadler has started out rough, but he'll do fine in the Nationwide series. He probably win the championship.
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Just curious. Billy Bellew's #15 truck & spoiler was bought specifically for the Daytona race. How do you think Michael, the driver cheated? There is a picture on the white flag lap(lap 101)where you can see the spoiler breaking apart on the end of the it. Also don't you think the officials would of noticed if it was rigged to fall on lap 102 for the win.
I guess you thought that Bowyer's win in NH should have been taken away also, uh? Since I see you are a Jr fan, would you say the same about taking the win away from the golden boy of NASCAR? You do realize he and his team have been caught "cheating" too. Several times!
Elliott Sadler has started out rough, but he'll do fine in the Nationwide series. He probably win the championship.
Tommy, there must have been something, illegal, about that spoiler, as JAPCAR wouldn't have done the fines and the point's hit.

We all know that POS doesn't cheat, at all, especially after "Fuel-gate" at Daytona in 2007 and that mysterious grabbing of a Jack Roush...."sway-bar", also from a couple of years ago. I also have heard "rumors" about some illegal front-ends on the #99 (Wet-Dream-Machine) a few years back, when "Dork" was pretty successful with it. Ol' man Baxter never got "nailed", though, on that one. I guess JAPCAR was busy protecting its "foreign/import" team, once again, Tom!

Don't worry, Tommy, POS's nose is buried so deeply in King Brian's and Mafia Mike's asses.......he could never do wrong in the eyes of the JAPCAR-"brain(less)-trust !

Tom, you are not saying very much about his "performance" in the Daytona 500, though? LMFAO at the "fool" he was, last Sunday!

Wait-For-It!

10-4?
Carolyn

Waterford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

ol wall wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommy, there must have been something, illegal, about that spoiler, as JAPCAR wouldn't have done the fines and the point's hit.
We all know that POS doesn't cheat, at all, especially after "Fuel-gate" at Daytona in 2007 and that mysterious grabbing of a Jack Roush...."sway-bar", also from a couple of years ago. I also have heard "rumors" about some illegal front-ends on the #99 (Wet-Dream-Machine) a few years back, when "Dork" was pretty successful with it. Ol' man Baxter never got "nailed", though, on that one. I guess JAPCAR was busy protecting its "foreign/import" team, once again, Tom!
Don't worry, Tommy, POS's nose is buried so deeply in King Brian's and Mafia Mike's asses.......he could never do wrong in the eyes of the JAPCAR-"brain(less)-trust !
Tom, you are not saying very much about his "performance" in the Daytona 500, though? LMFAO at the "fool" he was, last Sunday!
Wait-For-It!
10-4?
Sure am glad you got all that hate off your chest. Hope you feel much better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

snow wrote:
It's not his fault his spoiler fell, I doubt he knew about it.
Barnabus

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not his fault his spoiler fell, I doubt he knew about it.
Doesn't matter, the truck couldn't pass post-race inspection due to a spoiler that didn't meet mandatory size and angle requirements, that is all the reason NASCAR needs to disqualify the win, but for the selective enforcement of the NASCAR rules.
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

POS's truck seems a little slow during the first practice at Phoenix, today, with Dusty Davis wheelin' it. It is running down around P-23.

Probably must be running the...."full" non-retracting spoiler, today and probably not a special.....tapered-spacer.... like POS's gift from King Brian and Mafia Mike, for another one of those "planned-wins"....fr om JAPCAR! Oh, shit, I forgot, the anniversary of Sr's death has already passed and we don't have to put-up with that hype, plus POS-hype & shill, for his damn-autobiographical-novel, any longer! Thank God!

LMAO!

10-4!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

Barnabus wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter, the truck couldn't pass post-race inspection due to a spoiler that didn't meet mandatory size and angle requirements, that is all the reason NASCAR needs to disqualify the win, but for the selective enforcement of the NASCAR rules.
They didn't disqualify Horse Teeth Edwards when he had that Oil Pan issue.

“Sweet Ride or what!!!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Winnipeg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

ol wall wrote:
POS's truck seems a little slow during the first practice at Phoenix, today, with Dusty Davis wheelin' it. It is running down around P-23.
Probably must be running the...."full" non-retracting spoiler, today and probably not a special.....tapered-spacer.... like POS's gift from King Brian and Mafia Mike, for another one of those "planned-wins"....fr om JAPCAR! Oh, shit, I forgot, the anniversary of Sr's death has already passed and we don't have to put-up with that hype, plus POS-hype & shill, for his damn-autobiographical-novel, any longer! Thank God!
LMAO!
10-4!
Well D, your right about one thing, he is not in the truck tonight, the part about ths shill is in-correct, cause he is in the booth tonight, so tune in. Well ok you won't, but I have nothing to do so I will. I'LL keep you posted on all the shill-an-a-gans!

Winnipeg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't disqualify Horse Teeth Edwards when he had that Oil Pan issue.
Johnny, when Jack got his new eye he got a half off deal cause he bought Carl new teeth, now he just looks like a Maule, gone are the horsein around days. The good news is, he no longer wears those horse shoes which translates into lesser weight while in the car and faster speeds.

Winnipeg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Oh crap the 21 hit the wall on his first lap doing 98 miles an hour. Back up car and to the rear for THE T.B. TRAIN.
Barnabus

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

fityfive wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny, when Jack got his new eye he got a half off deal cause he bought Carl new teeth, now he just looks like a Maule, gone are the horsein around days. The good news is, he no longer wears those horse shoes which translates into lesser weight while in the car and faster speeds.
That ain't "Johnny" that's Lisa.
Babs

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

When I see a toyota (Japcar) the one thing I know for sure. None of my tax paying dollars is involved. When I see Obama mtr car circle the track it make me wonder how much of my hard earned money is involved.

So....It doesn't bother me to watch Toyotas race. But, it burns me arse to watch my tax money circle the track.
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Babs wrote:
When I see a toyota (Japcar) the one thing I know for sure. None of my tax paying dollars is involved. When I see Obama mtr car circle the track it make me wonder how much of my hard earned money is involved.
So....It doesn't bother me to watch Toyotas race. But, it burns me arse to watch my tax money circle the track.
Hey Babs, what about all of the tax abatements the local governments and state governments have made to the JAPS, to get ToJo Motors to locate in their state of local location? Somebody is paying for the JAPS to put one of those factories (like Georgetown KY) in their area. 10-4?

Don't you worry, just a little bit, about all of that profit not staying here in the U.S. of A, and heading back to JAPan.

Is this the B(l)abs that used to be over on the Banger-Board over on japcar.com a few years ago? AC, fityfive and I used to have so much fun, over there!

Wait-For-It!
William

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

The above post is NOT true.

I understand by reading some of your posts that you don't like the idea of Toyota racing and that is fine. But you would be more creditable if you did some research and get the facts on the subject.
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

William wrote:
The above post is NOT true.
I understand by reading some of your posts that you don't like the idea of Toyota racing and that is fine. But you would be more creditable if you did some research and get the facts on the subject.
Bill, now that you have noted my post contains some un-truths, you might want to retract your statement, as Ol' Wall rarely is wrong about the JAPS and ToJo Motors.

I am happy to share this with you and others:

"Lured in part by nearly $150 million in tax breaks and other incentives". This is the Georgetown KY ToJo Motors and I assume that Newsweek is a fairly credible source. Just how would you interpret....."tax-breaks " and "encentives", Bill? I could list many more similar stories, for other ToJo Motors plants, in different states, if you would like me to bore everyone?

I am right in the middle of Honda country (Marysville OH) and they were enticed to Ohio and Indiana with similar very sweet deals, from municipalities, state & Fed. govts., as were their many parts suppliers from JAPan.

Get real, dude!

10-4?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

Hey Wall,

Isn't it funny how little the younger generations know about basic civics?
Do they still teach civic in school anymore or were those classes dropped in order to bring the national academic average up? LOL!!!!
I don't know if these younger generations will know anything if its not on the propaganda news network.
The American companies suffer every day due to foreign expansion....or the better term is one world government.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elliott Sadler Discussions

Search the Elliott Sadler Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••