Friends and Family

“RIP Daddy 1/6/2010”

Since: Jan 08

Hollidaysburg, PA

#1404 Oct 30, 2010
Hi Mikey and everyone else, Just wanted to pop on quick and say Hi and let everyone know that theys till havent found anything with mom yet. She has good days and bad days. I am so sick of them not knowing what is going on.
Please everyone can ya keep a good friend of mine from High School in yourprayers as she just lost her dad on Thursday. I guess maybe that has me down a little. I have so much on my mind that I dont know which way to turn anymore.
Little man is doing good and will be starting preschool as soon as he turns 3 next month. I am going to pay for him to go to Learning Lamp so he gets a good education and I know that the teacher therre has experiance with kids who have Anaridna(sp) thats his eye desease. His mom wanted me to put him in Headstart and thats fine and dandy but I would rather have him in a good school. he is excited to start school.
I dont have internet at home right now and I am at work so I will try to catch up with everyone early next week.
I will keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers and I wish everyone a great weekend. Please know that I miss talking to all of you and am so glad I have good friends like you all.
phoenix

Louisburg, NC

#1405 Oct 30, 2010
Hey guys!! just wanted to say hello and prayers to everyone. Love you guys and Stacy, I will look you up also, good to hear from you.

Theo, keep Sue and Cho as long as you need them, Brea is hanging with them also.

Mikey Theo, Katie, Sassy, Stacy, love you bunches and have a great weekend!!
phoenix

Louisburg, NC

#1406 Oct 30, 2010
Anyone on Facebook, look me up. Debbie Barefoot, if several pop up, just look for the one with a pic of a white horse (that's me and that's Phoenix lol)

Since: Oct 10

Lexington, SC

#1407 Nov 1, 2010
Hey ladies!! Thanks so much for all the friend requests on Facebook! It is so awesome to put names with the faces! I know my posts on there are boring, but it is my life and right now, I am loving it! Girls did OUTSTANDING at the marching finals on Saturday. Their school placed 4th in their class out of the entire state of South Carolina!!! The WHOLE family was there, including my Nanny. It's becoming increasingly harder to get her out, but we have managed to get her out to almost every competition this year along with as many football games as possible to watch the girls. The doctors told us after the last camping trip that she can not do trips anymore b/c it just make her very confused to take her out of her enviroment that she is used to. So we just try to do little day trips with her.

I dont know what I would do without all your support and prayers. I just love my Topix family...you ladies hold a very special place in my heart! Thank you again and I am so glad that we all have such a special bond!

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Mikey fan

Toledo, OH

#1408 Nov 1, 2010
booboobabygirl wrote:
Hey ladies!! Thanks so much for all the friend requests on Facebook! It is so awesome to put names with the faces! I know my posts on there are boring, but it is my life and right now, I am loving it! Girls did OUTSTANDING at the marching finals on Saturday. Their school placed 4th in their class out of the entire state of South Carolina!!! The WHOLE family was there, including my Nanny. It's becoming increasingly harder to get her out, but we have managed to get her out to almost every competition this year along with as many football games as possible to watch the girls. The doctors told us after the last camping trip that she can not do trips anymore b/c it just make her very confused to take her out of her enviroment that she is used to. So we just try to do little day trips with her.
I dont know what I would do without all your support and prayers. I just love my Topix family...you ladies hold a very special place in my heart! Thank you again and I am so glad that we all have such a special bond!
BIG HUGS!!
Stacy
your posts are NOT boring..family is important and 4th in the WHOLE state of South Carolina is impressive!! You need the good news with all that's going on with Nanna...you are doing well with her, by the way. Thanks for accepting my friend request...now you see why I didn't have you guys search for me. My name is a little too common.
Yea, we have a special bond here and, I'm thinking, if Elliott ends up out of a ride, some, or all or us, won't be here much. That's why I opted to go the facebook route. It is nice to put a face to a name.

Since: Oct 10

Lexington, SC

#1409 Nov 1, 2010
I couldnt agree with you more Mikey! And as you can tell from my facebook pic, thats my girls with my Nanny...three of the most important people in my life! Yeah I have to say 4th place was great and i couldnt have been more proud! This is their FIRST year with this director and this is the highest that Gilbert has placed in State competition in five years...they didnt even make it that last 2. So for his first year, i think they did great! I look forward to talking to y'all on facebook soon and love looking through all the pics too! I think it is great to put names with faces!

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

#1410 Nov 1, 2010
So cool to meet you all....theo come on board...off to the race track in the morning!!!!
Mikey fan

Toledo, OH

#1411 Nov 2, 2010
Katie in Texas wrote:
So cool to meet you all....theo come on board...off to the race track in the morning!!!!
Have fun at the race, Katie!

Agree, we need Theo..cak too if anyone knows how to find her.

Since: May 07

United States

#1412 Nov 2, 2010
Hey all! I'm back! Have just been busy, busy here!

Katie - we're gonna need a full report on the race! If I had the time (& money) I would hop in the truck and drive the 14 hrs. to be there for it.

Have a long list of "things to do" before I go to Mom's next week for her 82nd. Taking roomie w/ me so he can do some maintenance things for her. Still has the care givers w/ her and I don't think that is going to end any time soon.

Thanks for the good advice Katie (a bunch of posts back). We have banned the care giver agency owner from Mom's house and I reported him (and his unflattering behavior) to a pal of mine who is in the industry and get the info to the appropriate people. That way I don't have to go through endless discussions and file formal stuff, etc. Hope I did the right thing.

Lou Lou is doing great! Glad the news in our "camp" is improving. Still strife in some areas but thoughts and prayers are w/ you all!
Mikey fan

Toledo, OH

#1413 Nov 3, 2010
theo wrote:
Hey all! I'm back! Have just been busy, busy here!
Katie - we're gonna need a full report on the race! If I had the time (& money) I would hop in the truck and drive the 14 hrs. to be there for it.
Have a long list of "things to do" before I go to Mom's next week for her 82nd. Taking roomie w/ me so he can do some maintenance things for her. Still has the care givers w/ her and I don't think that is going to end any time soon.
Thanks for the good advice Katie (a bunch of posts back). We have banned the care giver agency owner from Mom's house and I reported him (and his unflattering behavior) to a pal of mine who is in the industry and get the info to the appropriate people. That way I don't have to go through endless discussions and file formal stuff, etc. Hope I did the right thing.
Lou Lou is doing great! Glad the news in our "camp" is improving. Still strife in some areas but thoughts and prayers are w/ you all!
Hi Theo--glad you're getting things straightened out with the care givers. Hope you all have a nice time, celebrating your mom's birthday and glad to hear your doggie is better!

Still sending prayers your way and to all requesting them.

“RIP Daddy 1/6/2010”

Since: Jan 08

Hollidaysburg, PA

#1414 Nov 3, 2010
Hey my friends..... been very hectic at my hous eof late. Internet is down and can only get onn at work. lol I know I am to be working but I am on here. They dont care as long as my work is done. And it always is.
Anyway they still havent found anything out with mom. I am very frustratedd and she is waiting for him to call back with areferal to another Dr. So I hope he calles her soon or I am calling and I wont be as nice as Mom has been.
Lil man is doing ok he isnt feeling great right now he got his flu shot yesterday and ofcourse he starts coughing and runny nose this am. So we will see hopefully just a side effect.
I am doing pretty good got a shot in my elbow and pain is gone and I can use it. I am so glad it feels so much better. The knee is a different story. The steriod shot is wearing off that they gave me back in June so with the weather change it is giving me real trouble.
They are calling for snow this week, not looking forward to that to much. nothing to amount to anything but just the idea of snow this early is NUTS!!!!!
Well hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week and Katie have fun and take lots of pictures. Ya know I am counting on you to get a few good ones of Smoke. lol Besides lil man loves his "Toma" as he calls him.
Sending hugs to all.
Trackside_Dega_N ovember

Hilmar, CA

#1415 Nov 3, 2010
Elliot knocked boots with a girl from Birmingham, in the back of his motorhome this weekend. How do I know? My ex-girlfriend was there watching tv with his brother. Sad. Another Tiger Woods. Sponsors should make him pay. He got them passes and let them in the pit box too. Maybe that's why he doesn't have a ride for 2011.
Mikey fan

Toledo, OH

#1416 Nov 4, 2010
sassy4smoke wrote:
Hey my friends..... been very hectic at my hous eof late. Internet is down and can only get onn at work. lol I know I am to be working but I am on here. They dont care as long as my work is done. And it always is.
Anyway they still havent found anything out with mom. I am very frustratedd and she is waiting for him to call back with areferal to another Dr. So I hope he calles her soon or I am calling and I wont be as nice as Mom has been.
Lil man is doing ok he isnt feeling great right now he got his flu shot yesterday and ofcourse he starts coughing and runny nose this am. So we will see hopefully just a side effect.
I am doing pretty good got a shot in my elbow and pain is gone and I can use it. I am so glad it feels so much better. The knee is a different story. The steriod shot is wearing off that they gave me back in June so with the weather change it is giving me real trouble.
They are calling for snow this week, not looking forward to that to much. nothing to amount to anything but just the idea of snow this early is NUTS!!!!!
Well hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week and Katie have fun and take lots of pictures. Ya know I am counting on you to get a few good ones of Smoke. lol Besides lil man loves his "Toma" as he calls him.
Sending hugs to all.
sending hugs to you too, Sassy. Hope that knee feels better. My husband's knee is hurting him too. He uses a cane for about a week and it seems better. Either that or he's not telling me about it (the pain) anymore.

Since: Oct 10

Lexington, SC

#1417 Nov 5, 2010
Trackside_Dega_November wrote:
Elliot knocked boots with a girl from Birmingham, in the back of his motorhome this weekend. How do I know? My ex-girlfriend was there watching tv with his brother. Sad. Another Tiger Woods. Sponsors should make him pay. He got them passes and let them in the pit box too. Maybe that's why he doesn't have a ride for 2011.
ok i am not trying to stir up the pot by ANY means, but who in the bloody blue hell says the phrase "knocked boots" anymore????? Seriously? At this point, I really could care less who he slept with, "knocked boots", hid the salami, did the horizontal mambo, and any other colorful expressions...this is a thread dedicated to friends and family, could we please keep it that way?

By the way, hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well! All are in my prayers as always!::HUGS::
Morals4mysponsor s

Birmingham, AL

#1418 Nov 5, 2010
Booboo brainless,
It matters to people who have morals, which you could care less about. What if this jerk was doing this with someone you did care about, a sister, daughter, friend?
You think his wife and child deserve to know. If your significant other was being unfaithful to you, would you care less?
I appreciate the post and won't support Elliot or his sponsor's products, because I vote with my dollars.
And by the way, if this is for families why do you cuss? You come across as someone with no class.
Steve L

United States

#1419 Nov 6, 2010
Can confirm this... I was there. Definatley had to very sleezy lookin chicks with him pre-race and at Pitbox entire race. Can't believe they would be stupid enough to sit there the entire race with the sponsors after doing that. Skanks.

Since: May 07

United States

#1420 Nov 6, 2010
booboobabygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
ok i am not trying to stir up the pot by ANY means, but who in the bloody blue hell says the phrase "knocked boots" anymore????? Seriously? At this point, I really could care less who he slept with, "knocked boots", hid the salami, did the horizontal mambo, and any other colorful expressions...this is a thread dedicated to friends and family, could we please keep it that way?
By the way, hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well! All are in my prayers as always!::HUGS::
Thanks booboo! You gave me my laugh for the day! I haven't heard those expressions in a while so thanks for sharing! Please forgive me in advance for sharing more: horizontal hokey pokey, bumpin' uglies, hittin' the sheets.

Everyone have a great weekend! Hugs to all!

Since: Oct 10

Lexington, SC

#1421 Nov 6, 2010
Morals4mysponsors wrote:
Booboo brainless,
It matters to people who have morals, which you could care less about. What if this jerk was doing this with someone you did care about, a sister, daughter, friend?
You think his wife and child deserve to know. If your significant other was being unfaithful to you, would you care less?
I appreciate the post and won't support Elliot or his sponsor's products, because I vote with my dollars.
And by the way, if this is for families why do you cuss? You come across as someone with no class.
ok you may have morals, but you have no class...

All i simply stated is this...THIS particular thread is a FRIENDS & FAMILY thread. This thread is where the regular ladies come to ask for prayers for their FAMILY and FRIENDS. There are other threads out there for the random gossip and heresay that is the life of Elliott Sadler. As I like him as a driver, I personally could careless about what he is doing off the track. Last I checked, his personal life is just that, his personal life. Men cheat on their wives/girlfriends all the time. No i do NOT condone it, it doesnt concern me b/c its not MY life. I do not know the man, and if that is the type of person he is, then I dont care to, BUT again...it is ALL GOSSIP AND HERESAY. I think I speak for the other ladies that are regulars on this thread when I ask you to take it somewhere else...

PS...i honestly do NOT think anyone on here was offended by me using the word "hell". There are far more words I could use, but to contradict you, I do have some class. If all you have better to do is harass someone on a public thread that is specifically dedicated to Friends & Family, then I dont think I am the one that is classless...HAVE A NICE DAY!!!:)

“Hiya!”

Since: Nov 10

Cherokee Co., AL

#1422 Nov 6, 2010
Steve L wrote:
Can confirm this... I was there. Definatley had to very sleezy lookin chicks with him pre-race and at Pitbox entire race. Can't believe they would be stupid enough to sit there the entire race with the sponsors after doing that. Skanks.
None of us can confirm what happened or did not happen on the bus. NONE OF US WERE THERE! There may have been 2 girls hanging around, but that proves nothing to me.

I sincerely hope that this is the end of this topic.

Since: Oct 10

Lexington, SC

#1423 Nov 7, 2010
strangswife wrote:
<quoted text>
None of us can confirm what happened or did not happen on the bus. NONE OF US WERE THERE! There may have been 2 girls hanging around, but that proves nothing to me.
I sincerely hope that this is the end of this topic.
THANK YOU!! Thats all I was trying to say! Would like to see this thread stick to friends and family and those in need of prayers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
News Dillon loses NASCAR points after car fails insp... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Duh 1 2
More from around the web