Once

San Antonio, TX

#21 Aug 8, 2010
nice run today hahahahahahaaaa
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#22 Aug 9, 2010
sadlerfan4ever wrote:
<quoted text>You're the hypocrit and should go on another forum and stay off of this one. I don't go on J. Gordon, K. Busch or any other driver that i don't like and bash their fans. I am mature enough NOT to do that. But I guess an immature person wouldn't understand that. Go back in you hole in the world.
Yes, it is hard to "bash" drivers like J. Gordon or K. Busch, especially how they run week after week!(countdown to the 'well those guys cheat' excuse) Sadler fans love to throw stones, but when they are thrown back, they cry like little babies.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#23 Aug 9, 2010
Edwin Perkins wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is hard to "bash" drivers like J. Gordon or K. Busch, especially how they run week after week!(countdown to the 'well those guys cheat' excuse) Sadler fans love to throw stones, but when they are thrown back, they cry like little babies.
I take what i give out at all times. I will always like Elliott and dislike Busch, Gordon, Johnson, etc..... I don't need to jump on the band wagon like everyone else does, or like someone just because he has the same last name as his famous daddy. Every driver out there CAN drive and YES, it is at times the equipment. So if you are at your job and can't get done what you need to, I guess it's you and not the equipment, loader, computer, etc...... Grow up and stop acting like an immature A-hole.
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#24 Aug 10, 2010
sadlerfan4ever wrote:
<quoted text>I take what i give out at all times. I will always like Elliott and dislike Busch, Gordon, Johnson, etc.....
Such duality
I don't need to jump on the band wagon like everyone else does,{/QUOTE]Nothing like painting with a broad brush

[QUOTE]or like someone just because he has the same last name as his famous daddy.
Or like a driver because they think he is cute? or talks funny?
Every driver out there CAN drive and YES, it is at times the equipment.
And many can drive when their equipment is not perfect. The ones that cannot, a fighting for the lucky dog.
So if you are at your job and can't get done what you need to, I guess it's you and not the equipment, loader, computer, etc......
When your cube mates are getting it done using the same equipment, it IS you. And there you have it.
Grow up and stop acting like an immature A-hole.
Ironic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web