Elliott is ok.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carole

Aurora, CO

#1 Aug 1, 2010
Worse crash I have ever seen!!! So glad Elliott came out ok. Waiting to hear what he had to say. Who did not check up and hit him causing the spin? Any ideas.

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

#2 Aug 1, 2010
No idea yet, very scary for sure.

“RIP Daddy 1/6/2010”

Since: Jan 08

Johnstown, PA

#3 Aug 1, 2010
Some are saying that AJ had damage to his front end after that crash. So if thats the case he took out a teammate again. Back in June it was Kasey and now Elliott. So glad Sadler is ok. But I can beat anything he will be paying for it tomorrow morning for sure. But it was all started by JJ ugh and people wonder why I dont like him!!!!!!! I wonder if he will be penalized for rough driving?? I doubt it he is the higher powers pick. He will end up hurting someone badly before to long. I hope it doesnt happen but I am telling you the way he has been driving this year it will.
TaMyJaxFL

Blackshear, GA

#4 Aug 1, 2010
JJ won't be penalized. I heard the "reason" they used was "Junior was bump drafting in the same area. Hitting the same car 8 time." I wanted to say, "YEA! AND HE DIDN'T WRECK ANYONE!!" Jr. was doing it RIGHT. JJ was lifting the rear end =FAIL!!
I would like to know WHY some drivers can do it and others CAN'T. Anyone know the difference?

(P.S. Thank God, Elliott wasn't badly hurt)
Mikey fan

Toledo, OH

#5 Aug 3, 2010
GOOD to hear! Although, I'm sure he's a little sore.

Since: May 07

United States

#6 Aug 3, 2010
Tuesday is penalty day so it should be interesting. I agree w/ sassy that JJ should get some type of penalty but I also agree w/ TaMy that he won't. JJ isn't having the greatest season and he all ready has Gordo upset w/ him. I'm sure that there are a few others upset w/ him also.

ES is going to be on Nascar Now today so it should be interesting to see what he has to say.
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#7 Aug 4, 2010
theo wrote:
JJ isn't having the greatest season
riiiiiight

top 5 in points and 5 wins is not 'having the greatest' season. ;)
jrp

Farmville, VA

#8 Aug 4, 2010
Anyone else wonder why they didn't try to use the raceview software to see what happened to Elliott and who was behind him?
jrp

Farmville, VA

#9 Aug 4, 2010
Actually, can't you replay whole races with that subscription?
Carole

Aurora, CO

#10 Aug 4, 2010
Theo I missed Nascar Now. What did Elliott have to say? Hope you can tell us. Thanks

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#11 Aug 4, 2010
sassy4smoke wrote:
Some are saying that AJ had damage to his front end after that crash. So if thats the case he took out a teammate again. Back in June it was Kasey and now Elliott. So glad Sadler is ok. But I can beat anything he will be paying for it tomorrow morning for sure. But it was all started by JJ ugh and people wonder why I dont like him!!!!!!! I wonder if he will be penalized for rough driving?? I doubt it he is the higher powers pick. He will end up hurting someone badly before to long. I hope it doesnt happen but I am telling you the way he has been driving this year it will.
AJ did take Elliott out. Elliott said it on Espn last night. I hate AJ

“RIP Daddy 1/6/2010”

Berlin, PA

#12 Aug 4, 2010
sadlerfan4ever wrote:
<quoted text>AJ did take Elliott out. Elliott said it on Espn last night. I hate AJ
That figures heis such a low life loser.I have never liked him and never will. I think he knows no one wants him on there team but RPM and thats whyhe is staying. No other owner would put up with him taking out his teammates. And not just Elliott he has doneit to Kasey also. I dont think he will do that to Ambrose next year because I dont think he will take the crap from him. He needs someone to give him a swift kick in the seat of his pants. He isnt even a good driver so he will get what he deserves real soon. And it was wrong that the golden boy didnt congradulate Elliott on his truck win also. How immature is that?? But I guess Kasey didnt like getting beat by Sadler. Oh well Kasey he wasnt going to just give you the win.
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#13 Aug 5, 2010
Put the crack pipe down, and step away
sassy4smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
That figures heis such a low life loser.I have never liked him and never will. I think he knows no one wants him on there team but RPM and thats whyhe is staying. No other owner would put up with him taking out his teammates. And not just Elliott he has doneit to Kasey also. I dont think he will do that to Ambrose next year because I dont think he will take the crap from him. He needs someone to give him a swift kick in the seat of his pants. He isnt even a good driver so he will get what he deserves real soon. And it was wrong that the golden boy didnt congradulate Elliott on his truck win also. How immature is that?? But I guess Kasey didnt like getting beat by Sadler. Oh well Kasey he wasnt going to just give you the win.

Sioux City, IA

#14 Aug 5, 2010
Carole wrote:
Theo I missed Nascar Now. What did Elliott have to say? Hope you can tell us. Thanks
Just said everything that has all ready been written on Nascar.com , that's racin'.com, scenedaily.com , etc. Said he was sore and working w/ a therapist who will come to the track w/ him. Some about Amanda and the support she received from other Nascar wives/girlfriends. Nice interview and no accusations.

Glad to see Edwin is back and in fine form.

“RIP Daddy 1/6/2010”

Berlin, PA

#15 Aug 5, 2010
Edwin Perkins wrote:
Put the crack pipe down, and step away
<quoted text>
You buddy are the one with the crack pipe,because I dont do drugs and I hate what they do to people. I dont even smoke ciggerettes, so go screw off. I am so sick and tored of you and your crap. You are the one who is hiding behind the screen name why dont you come out and say who you really are there are alot of people who know who you are. ANd you are as worthless as Sadlers teammates are to him. So just because you dont like what I wrote dont assume I smoke crack or anyother drug. God I cant stand idiots and all the Sadler haters.
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#16 Aug 6, 2010
Hypocrisy at it's finest. Is that the "Sadler way"?

United States

#17 Aug 6, 2010
sassy4smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
You buddy are the one with the crack pipe,because I dont do drugs and I hate what they do to people. I dont even smoke ciggerettes, so go screw off. I am so sick and tored of you and your crap. You are the one who is hiding behind the screen name why dont you come out and say who you really are there are alot of people who know who you are. ANd you are as worthless as Sadlers teammates are to him. So just because you dont like what I wrote dont assume I smoke crack or anyother drug. God I cant stand idiots and all the Sadler haters.
Sassy - don't take what Edwin says personally. He's just a "wanna be" and is probably sitting in front of his computer in his undies smoking crack.
24istheone

Commerce City, CO

#18 Aug 6, 2010
Elliot is a joke. his fans are a joke. but they are fun to laugh at!

“RIP Daddy 1/6/2010”

Berlin, PA

#19 Aug 6, 2010
theo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy - don't take what Edwin says personally. He's just a "wanna be" and is probably sitting in front of his computer in his undies smoking crack.
You know what Theo I dont give a rats azz what that person has to say because they arent anything in my world. I am very happy with my life and am doing things I enjoy. I dont have to live in a fantasy world where I think I know everything or everyone.

I now have a job I enjoy and am doing things to make things better for people who are less fortunate then I am and I have a wonderful family and wonderful REAL friends who dont throw you under the bus so to speak.

They can say what they want about me because I dont care I know what I do and what I dont do.
So they can just KMA if they dont like what I have to say.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#20 Aug 7, 2010
Edwin Perkins wrote:
Hypocrisy at it's finest. Is that the "Sadler way"?
You're the hypocrit and should go on another forum and stay off of this one. I don't go on J. Gordon, K. Busch or any other driver that i don't like and bash their fans. I am mature enough NOT to do that. But I guess an immature person wouldn't understand that. Go back in you hole in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web