Sadler Fan Club "Gift"
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
TaMyJaxFL

Blackshear, GA

#62 Jul 24, 2009
P.S. You gotta admit, it is a funny thing to give your fans...Your nuts in a can...it IS funny.
TaMyJaxFL

Blackshear, GA

#63 Jul 24, 2009
One last thing and I'll go back to my hidding place: Brett (Esadler spotter) wrote on Twitter the following: "WE call groupies PIT LIZZARDS, WAFFLE BELLIES (the fence) and HELMET LICKERS..."
lmra323

Wake Forest, NC

#64 Jul 25, 2009
Helmet Lickers?? Very interesting. I get the other 2 but Helmet Lickers? Just trying to picture that!
Fan Club Member

AOL

#65 Jul 25, 2009
lmra323 wrote:
Helmet Lickers?? Very interesting. I get the other 2 but Helmet Lickers? Just trying to picture that!
What Brett is refering to when he said Helmet licker is a woman who sucks the pee pee. He is a disgusting pig to write something like that on twitter. I am a Fan Club member but come next year I will no longer be one if thats how he feels about the fans. This was the last straw, if Elliott doesnt get that man in control he will lose all his fans for good. Brett is doing nothing but hurting Elliott even more by comments like that. All I can say is PIG!!!!

Since: May 07

Pocahontas, IA

#67 Jul 25, 2009
Fan Club Member wrote:
<quoted text>
What Brett is refering to when he said Helmet licker is a woman who sucks the pee pee. He is a disgusting pig to write something like that on twitter. I am a Fan Club member but come next year I will no longer be one if thats how he feels about the fans. This was the last straw, if Elliott doesnt get that man in control he will lose all his fans for good. Brett is doing nothing but hurting Elliott even more by comments like that. All I can say is PIG!!!!
WOW! That is really disgusting!!!!!! I am thankful that I don't even know how to find this twitter page that they are being piggish on.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but thought ES was trying out the new engine this weekend and qued 42nd? What?
lmra323

Wake Forest, NC

#68 Jul 25, 2009
So much for the 'new' engine. He's still the same old driver.
Elliott not wearing ring

Cornelius, NC

#69 Jul 25, 2009
Well instead of helping his team trying to figure out what is wrong with his car, he is out to play. Him and Amanda went to dinner then to see Transformers3 for how many time was that now. He truly wanted his ride back,not. If he did then he would be in the garage or helping his team trying to figure out what the problem is, instead of being a whinning biaotch who complains every freaking week. I'm done with him as a driver as I hope someone who is young or old who has the passion and drive gets his ride. Elliott clearly doesn't deserve his ride anymore. Elliott's view on racing has changed in the last couple of years and not for the better.
Mikey fan

Toledo, OH

#70 Jul 26, 2009
TaMyJaxFL wrote:
One last thing and I'll go back to my hidding place: Brett (Esadler spotter) wrote on Twitter the following: "WE call groupies PIT LIZZARDS, WAFFLE BELLIES (the fence) and HELMET LICKERS..."
wow--no wonder Elliott thinks Amanda has "class" if this is what he calls all the girls he used to (and still does) bed before meeting "the love of his life." Likely, the only reason he "loves" Amanda is because she THINKS she is better than the rest of the world, as does Elliott. I've seen couples like this before--you all will be AMAZED how BOTH of them will change their tune and start seeking friends/fans when they finally open their eyes and get sick of each other. Mark my words, it WILL happen...always does.
TaMyJaxFL

Blackshear, GA

#71 Jul 26, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
<quoted text>
wow--no wonder Elliott thinks Amanda has "class" if this is what he calls all the girls he used to (and still does) bed before meeting "the love of his life." Likely, the only reason he "loves" Amanda is because she THINKS she is better than the rest of the world, as does Elliott. I've seen couples like this before--you all will be AMAZED how BOTH of them will change their tune and start seeking friends/fans when they finally open their eyes and get sick of each other. Mark my words, it WILL happen...always does.
Is it just being immature? When do most people out grow it? Elliott has the potential of being an amazing guy(great people skills, when he wants to)but it's kinda gettin under my skin how silly he has become. He used to be a "good ol' boy". Didn't they call him the "Southern Gentleman"?
Now he and his "posy" come accross as drunken vulgar neanderthals. 8(
I'm close to giving up on being a fan of his.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web