Question??
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#1 May 26, 2009
hey cak--

did you go see ESad at the mall of America? How was it?

Anyone go to 'fan appreciation" day at Richard Petty Motorsports last week??
cak

Minneapolis, MN

#2 May 27, 2009
Of course I was there, only 10 miles from my house! It was pretty cool, quite the event. He looked good, as usual! Pictures with him, and Petty, turned out great. A friend of mine at work is going to scan the pics (I used my 35 instead of digital) and I will try to figure out how to post them.
rebelle

Brentwood, TN

#3 May 27, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
hey cak--
did you go see ESad at the mall of America? How was it?
Anyone go to 'fan appreciation" day at Richard Petty Motorsports last week??
I didn't make it to the RPM Fan Appreciation Day, but I did see Elliott at Speed Street in Charlotte--he was making an appearance with Jeff Burton for the Coca-Cola Family. Man, he knows how to work a crowd!

My teenaged daughter is always asking me what I see in him. When she saw him for the first time on that stage, her jaw literally dropped <LOL.> She said, "He's SOOO attractive!" <LOL> She had this big goofy smile on her face the whole time. Of course I did too. <LOL>

I didn't realize he was that slender--I thought he was this great big burly dude.

Jeff Burton looked pretty good too.
cak

Minneapolis, MN

#4 May 27, 2009
Here are the pictures. Quality isn't that great because they were scanned. Originals are MUCH better!!!

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/Album...
cak

Minneapolis, MN

#5 May 27, 2009
oops...sorry...see if this works....

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/Album...
cak

Minneapolis, MN

#6 May 27, 2009
still didn't work...I'll try to figure this out and post again when I FOR SURE have it figured out.
kimh1966

United States

#7 May 27, 2009
cak wrote:
Here are the pictures. Quality isn't that great because they were scanned. Originals are MUCH better!!!
http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/Album...
The pictures are great. Is Katie someone from the forum here?
cak

Minneapolis, MN

#8 May 27, 2009
Were you able to see them? I thought it wasn't working right!

Katie is my daugher, and a Kasey Kahne fan. She was nice enough to take the day off from work to go with me so I didn't look like a total loser!

Since: Nov 08

Washington, DC

#9 May 27, 2009
Nice pictures. I wonder if anyone took any At RPM fan day. I have not found any on the web posted yet.
lmra323

Fort Bragg, NC

#10 May 27, 2009
OK this isn't gonna sound right but here goes. You are gorgeous!!! I had no idea! I always try to picture all of you in my mind but I wasn't even close!!!

Did you grab his butt???

Lisa

“RIP Daddy 1/6/2010”

Since: Jan 08

Johnstown, PA

#11 May 27, 2009
Cak very nice pictures. My son said he likes the ones with "Ole King Richard" are the best. But then he has been a Petty fan since he could talk. LOL Looks like you had a great time.

Have you ever heard Kyle Petty sing the song he wrote for his dad? Its called Ole King Richard? I love it and Kyle has a pretty good voice.

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

#12 May 27, 2009
Great pic's, thanks for sharing. You certainly don't look most law enforcement officers. You and your daughter look more like sisters.
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#13 May 28, 2009
cak wrote:
Here are the pictures. Quality isn't that great because they were scanned. Originals are MUCH better!!!
http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/Album...
Elliott really screwed up by marrying Amanda. He should have made a road trip, or 2 to Minnesota. At least with you, he'd have the law on his side!!
cak

Minneapolis, MN

#14 May 28, 2009
lmra323 wrote:
OK this isn't gonna sound right but here goes. You are gorgeous!!! I had no idea! I always try to picture all of you in my mind but I wasn't even close!!!
Did you grab his butt???
Lisa
Thanks for the nice words! Of course I didn't grab his butt....I think that would be a Criminal Sexual Conduct in the 4th Degree....you've heard what happens to cops that end up in jail???? YIKES is all I can say! Now, thats not to say that I didn't want to! You can see that I tried to snuggle up to him the best I could. I will say that I had to fight that natural impulse to put my hand on his thigh, I seriously caught myself mid-motion! I wasn't trying to be disrespectful or anything, it just almost happened without me thinking about it! He is adorable. It was a fun day, lots of standing, but worth all the aches and pains!

And to Katie, thanks for saying that my daughter and I look like sisters....I don't think she would like being told that, but I do!! And, you are right, I would keep him out of trouble(well legal trouble anyway)but I would hope to cause some other kind of trouble...ha ha!!!
Ryansgirl39

United States

#15 May 28, 2009
lmra323 wrote:
OK this isn't gonna sound right but here goes. You are gorgeous!!! I had no idea! I always try to picture all of you in my mind but I wasn't even close!!!
Did you grab his butt???
Lisa
Cak is gorgeous! The first thing I thought when I saw the photos is that A better hold onto her man because Cak is waaaaayyyyyy better looking!!!
lmra323

Baltimore, MD

#16 May 28, 2009
cak

HEY - What happends behind closed doors is all private!!! Of course you'd HAVE to share with us (not him - just the experience).

THIGH!!! You almost touched his THIGH!!! OH GIRL you have some willpower.

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

#17 May 28, 2009
cak wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the nice words! Of course I didn't grab his butt....I think that would be a Criminal Sexual Conduct in the 4th Degree....you've heard what happens to cops that end up in jail???? YIKES is all I can say! Now, thats not to say that I didn't want to! You can see that I tried to snuggle up to him the best I could. I will say that I had to fight that natural impulse to put my hand on his thigh, I seriously caught myself mid-motion! I wasn't trying to be disrespectful or anything, it just almost happened without me thinking about it! He is adorable. It was a fun day, lots of standing, but worth all the aches and pains!
And to Katie, thanks for saying that my daughter and I look like sisters....I don't think she would like being told that, but I do!! And, you are right, I would keep him out of trouble(well legal trouble anyway)but I would hope to cause some other kind of trouble...ha ha!!!
Cak your daughter should be happy that she will still look great as she ages. I did pretty good up until the last couple years but I am thinking of a slight touch up this summer.
cak

Minneapolis, MN

#18 May 29, 2009
Thanks, thats very nice of you to say, to me and my eldest spawn (thats a term of affection, seriously)!!

Whatcha thinking of doing?
UNCW Girl

United States

#19 May 29, 2009
Cak, I am jealous of your tan!!!
cak

Minneapolis, MN

#20 May 29, 2009
UNCW Girl wrote:
Cak, I am jealous of your tan!!!
Thats a lazy tan, when I'm not at work I lay around outside alot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web