Elliott Sadler and Wife Expecting Fir...

Elliott Sadler and Wife Expecting First Child

There are 14 comments on the Celebrity Babies story from Sep 18, 2009, titled Elliott Sadler and Wife Expecting First Child. In it, Celebrity Babies reports that:

Ai Wire/Matthew T. Thacker/Landov There's a baby-on-the-way for NASCAR driver Elliott Sadler and his wife Amanda .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Babies.

TaMyJaxFL

Blackshear, GA

#1 Sep 18, 2009
I think they were married in February(report says Jan).
And what does he mean by "first child TOGETHER"?
Does one of them already have a child with someone else?
Just curious
lmra323

Baltimore, MD

#2 Sep 18, 2009
Somene must have corrected it because it now says January.

Who know why they wrote it that way. It would be pretty funny if E had a kid by someone else and he was keepimg it a secret ...

I think he'd be more likely to be a Dad than she would to be a Mom since the kid 'usually' ends up living with the Mom and we haven't seen a little one with them (except his nieces I guess).

Since: May 07

Ayrshire, IA

#3 Sep 18, 2009
This is funny. There has been a lot of talk (gossip) in the past about E's past indiscretions as well as a couple of wee ones out there. The rumors were that his family paid hush money and set up trusts and what not. The same for Hermie.

I really could care less but since this was brought up - thought I would share.
The Hurry Up

AOL

#4 Sep 18, 2009
They're sure rushing to start their family. I bet when this stupid girl gets tied down to a couple of snot nose brats E starts fooling around on her again. Wanna bet anyone?
Mikey fan

Toledo, OH

#5 Sep 18, 2009
The Hurry Up wrote:
They're sure rushing to start their family. I bet when this stupid girl gets tied down to a couple of snot nose brats E starts fooling around on her again. Wanna bet anyone?
I think he'll fool around when she's 8 months pregnant and not "hot" anymore.
lmra323

Four Oaks, NC

#6 Sep 18, 2009
I'll see your 8 months and raise you a few ... I say he's been doing it all along.
ryansgirl39

United States

#7 Sep 18, 2009
lmra323 wrote:
I'll see your 8 months and raise you a few ... I say he's been doing it all along.
I'll see your few months and bet he has been cheating on her all along -- before and after marriage.
Party Time

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Sep 18, 2009
Wonder how much fun he will have at Daytona next year without her!
lmra323

Four Oaks, NC

#9 Sep 19, 2009
WOW Party Time - never thought about that! She will be VERY VERY pregnant by then!

OOHHHH maybe they'll have the baby on my birthday (3/23)????

Wonder what the talk is in Emporia??
The Hurry Up

AOL

#10 Sep 19, 2009
Your all on!!

I think ES is trying to be the "good husband" right now. He is trying to be somebody he is not. He will continue this charade until he can't take it no more then his inner party animal side will bust loose with some 21 year old and he will blame Amanda for whatever goes wrong in the marriage. I give him 3 to 4 years tops.

Since: May 07

Ayrshire, IA

#11 Sep 19, 2009
The Hurry Up wrote:
Your all on!!
I think ES is trying to be the "good husband" right now. He is trying to be somebody he is not. He will continue this charade until he can't take it no more then his inner party animal side will bust loose with some 21 year old and he will blame Amanda for whatever goes wrong in the marriage. I give him 3 to 4 years tops.
I agree with you. But - my money (if I had any) is on 1 to 2 yrs. tops.
The Hurry Up

AOL

#12 Sep 19, 2009
theo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. But - my money (if I had any) is on 1 to 2 yrs. tops.
Your probably right. ha ha ha
Ralph

Kansas City, MO

#13 Sep 20, 2009
I'd like to smack her on that big bum of hers and here her screem with glee.
Horseface

AOL

#14 Sep 20, 2009
Ralph wrote:
I'd like to smack her on that big bum of hers and here her screem with glee.
YeeeeeHHeeeHHHeeeeHHeeeHHeeeeh e!
*(just got smacked on my horsey rear)*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web