wedding just finished
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
FRIENDOFAFRIEND

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2009
I'm posting this for my friend LMRA323. She is staking out the wedding right now. HAHA She said that Amanda saw her outside the door and sent the wedding director to tell her to leave but she got side tracked. She walked down the aisle at 6:35. She is wearing a strapless white beaded dress with a medium size train and a small hair piece with veil (not covering her face). The bridesmaid are wearing red/burgandy dresses, some with straps some without, that are plain but pretty. The flowers are hideous! They are fall type colors. She tried to get a picture but the lights were turned off so her camera wouldn't work in that small amount of light she had. OH and she was parked two cars over from Blake Shelton, so she got to see him. People are trinkling out of the church now....she's keeping me posted.

“Life is EXACTLY what u make it”

Since: Aug 08

Hershey, PA...chillin' in SC!

#2 Jan 17, 2009
Well so much for him ditchin at the last minute. Maybe he is as dumb as they all make him out to be. Oh well, i guess from here on out he gets EXACTLY what he deserves.
sadler19fan

Salisbury, NC

#3 Jan 17, 2009
thanks for the update. I hope she gets a picture at least.
I thought the wedding was supposed to start at 2 something.

#4 Jan 17, 2009
i thought it was at 3. Oh well, but FRIENDOFAFRIEND...i think it's HILARIOUS she is staking out the wedding!! We all thought about it, she is living the dream! GO GIRL! Too funny!
I hope there are pics posted too, just being curious!
FRIENDOFAFRIEND

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2009
Ok, she is heading home now...everyone came out and they had sparklers for them to run to, to their YELLOW hummer limo. She said it was a complete redneck wedding! HAHA The cops circled only about twice...she got the big sadler sign at the truck stop that was wishing them congrats, but I'm not sure she got anymore. She got to see Dale Jarrett walk out of the church too.

Too bad she couldn't some how get to the barn. I told her I'd been a few times and it was big enough for her to sneak in. Act like a server or something. lol
FRIENDOFAFRIEND

United States

#6 Jan 17, 2009
She actually thought it was at 6pm, but some guy that came up there that was running late told her it was at 6:30...he was waiting to go in after Amanda walked down the aisle.

I think what was so funny is how Amanda was staring at Lisa and she wasn't budging...I'd have instinctly run behind a bush! lol
sadler19fan

Salisbury, NC

#7 Jan 17, 2009
Well she is trailer trash.
Dear God

Hollywood, FL

#8 Jan 17, 2009
Well glad her tacky never stops. Would hate to think she might actually have been fooling us all. Guess this just prove money can't buy class.
Pathetic

Hollywood, FL

#9 Jan 17, 2009
FRIENDOFAFRIEND wrote:
Ok, she is heading home now...everyone came out and they had sparklers for them to run to, to their YELLOW hummer limo. She said it was a complete redneck wedding! HAHA The cops circled only about twice...she got the big sadler sign at the truck stop that was wishing them congrats, but I'm not sure she got anymore. She got to see Dale Jarrett walk out of the church too.
Too bad she couldn't some how get to the barn. I told her I'd been a few times and it was big enough for her to sneak in. Act like a server or something. lol
Kind of like a big yellow school bus..or is it suppose to be the magic school bus, if so there ain't enough magic to fix her.
Just a thought

Hollywood, FL

#10 Jan 17, 2009
Did it have a little, red stop sign and a number on the side and did the headlights flash off and on?
elliottsmm38girl

Front Royal, VA

#11 Jan 17, 2009
What about Elliott did anyone see him? All they talk about is Amanda. Who cares About her.
elliottsmm38girl

Front Royal, VA

#12 Jan 17, 2009
Maybe since nobody saw Elliott he got scared a ran off. I wish!!!! Maybe he got smart and not show up.

#13 Jan 17, 2009
oh no...he went through with it, like i said earlier...he deserves EXACTLY what he gets from here on out. I wish him lots of luck, he is going to need it!
elliottsmm38girl

Front Royal, VA

#14 Jan 17, 2009
I hope he gets really drunk tonight and can't get it up!!!
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#15 Jan 17, 2009
elliottsmm38girl wrote:
LOL..don't think you'll have to worry about that! Remember the old saying "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" Well, ESad just bought himself a cow. Wonder when she'll start [email protected]' about the shortened honeymoon? Maybe she'll finish the week with Ansley. Now, the question becomes 'who will cheat first and when?'

#16 Jan 17, 2009
Did anyone ever find out if he got his passport straightened out? I find that whole thing funny. Ya know, for all the anal planning she did, it seems like there were alot of screw ups.

Since: May 07

Kerrville, TX

#17 Jan 17, 2009
elliottsmm38girl wrote:
Oh my......

I talked earlier about that "liquid courage". It might work.

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

#18 Jan 17, 2009
theo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my......
I talked earlier about that "liquid courage". It might work.
Raising a vodkarita for everyone!
FRIENDOFAFRIEND

United States

#19 Jan 17, 2009
He was seen of course when they were running out thru the sparklers to the YELLOW hummer limo! HAHA
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#20 Jan 17, 2009
elliottsmm38girl wrote:
speaking of drinking...what is the drink of choice for those 2..anyone know. The Grey Goose jokes fly like crazy (no real pun intended) on Waltrip's forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web