Carole

Wyoming, MI

#1 Jun 13, 2010
The Stanley Company that stated earlier this week that they would give 1 million to a childrens group in Canada if Elliott won at Michigan really had no worries. It was another boring race and Elliott with the exception of the start was nowhere near the front. Can't believe this continues week after week. Any thoughts?
Here is a thought

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2010
The same driver you slam took a truck that had a flat tire two laps down and finished in the top ten ninth to be exact. Same driver even announcers say is tenative getting used to the trucks. Well good run for tenative. Same driver has woes on Sunday. Driver same both events
differences teams employees and equipment. KHI gives a crap RMP doesn't. There's your thought.
Carole

Wyoming, MI

#3 Jun 13, 2010
Here is a thought wrote:
The same driver you slam took a truck that had a flat tire two laps down and finished in the top ten ninth to be exact. Same driver even announcers say is tenative getting used to the trucks. Well good run for tenative. Same driver has woes on Sunday. Driver same both events
differences teams employees and equipment. KHI gives a crap RMP doesn't. There's your thought.
Thanks for the thought. I have NEVER in the years I have been on here slammed Elliott and in fact have stood up for him all the time. Apparently you have not read back posts from many people. In my post the truck race was not even mentioned. He did a good job there and yes, KHI cares and I am glad he is giving Elliott a chance with the trucks. We know RPM not RMP is not on the same page as many teams but there are many reasons why.
Here is a thought

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2010
Thanks for catching the typo. In past posts thanks for sending me you flip flop in tone more than a fish out of water. Maybe you should have mentioned trucks seeing how he did do well instead of yet another inpending doom post. Yes one problem is ford per every ford team and driver but I'm sure that is just an excuse.
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#5 Jun 14, 2010
In the truck series, there are a dozen or so truck that are capable of contending for a win. The 2 truck is one of them. Even such a spare driver as Ken Schrader can bring this truck home with a top 5 or top 10. Running well in the truck series is about equivalent to the NY Yankees beating some AA farm team.

What I really would like to know, since you want to harp on the trucks, is how Elliott dropped like a rock on that lest restart on fresh tires. That whole pit strategy at the end of the race was strange to say the least.
Carole

Wyoming, MI

#6 Jun 14, 2010
Thanks Edwin for the post. You know from several years that I have supported Elliott but I am disappointed that this year did not produce better results. Last year was a learning experience for RPM and team but this year with different personnel I thought things would be better for Elliott. Kasey and AJ have done better and Paul is really on the upswing. I just have hoped that Elliott would catch fire and move up. Don't know who you are HERE IS A THOUGHT-you must be new on here.
Here is a thought

Canada

#7 Jun 14, 2010
Here is yet another thought Elliott did not call the strategy for the trucks like he tends to do with Wishy Washy Wally there is another problem so who cares how strange it was and your comparison made of the trucks shows you are talking out of your butt. A different style of driving does not lower the ability needed it actually ups the anty for double duty drivers as switching equipment driven is not an easy task. New here does not mean worship Perkins. New here or not it is easy to see from post that Perkins is treated by at least Carole as a NASCAR demi-god and Carole herself rides the fence hard. As for performance Eliiott has a crew chief that has no clue how to fix the COT and has even said so many times on radio and a pit crew with the speed of a turtle. Support can be disappointed and privately voice that but doesn't go to a hall of shame forum and add to the fire. The title of this topix alone would make one think some of the others on here were scoffing at Elliott not a supporter starting a topix. So there is a thought you don't have to be blind to be new.
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#8 Jun 14, 2010
So now its the CC's fault (how many times do we have to hear that one? this is 7 years later ,and a dozen CCs later)

or its the Ford nose?(remember just a few years ago it was the 'dodge nose')

you are simply recycling your excuses.

how about blaming the motor next?

(count down for a Norway post to defend the Iphone poster. After all, they appear to be one in the same.)
Here is a thought

United States

#9 Jun 14, 2010
First the other teams and drivers are blaming Ford issues you moron or are you deaf? All Yesterday they talked to every Ford team except RPM and they were critical. It is also not my fault Wally admits he has no clue. I don't speak for him so oh well. No one has to use him as an excuse he admits he is a problem. I laugh at your count down as that seems to be the excuse I saw reading back when people refuse to conform to the delusional ideas on here they are not thenmselves but one lump sum individual. There could not possibly be more than one free thinking individual who disagrees with you LOL. This forum is a real joke.
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#10 Jun 14, 2010
Actually, what Wally said was that he had no clue on what Elliott wanted. This is about the shelf life for an Elliott Sadler crew chief and over time they can see that the problem is not the car or the setup, but that the driver is never happy with the car. But if this board is such a joke, go back to your home. http://plaidracingforautism.yuku.com/
Here is a thought

Canada

#11 Jun 14, 2010
My home? Sorry checked it out nothing for me there. Just because I disagree with you does not mean I am part of a faction. Funny though I assume those members must not buy your crap either. If you are not you should be the one and only Lugnut Short you seem to proclaim fact as much. I will return to nascar.com though where you can actually have conversations. If I have a home that would be it. You are wrong what Wally has said is he is sorry he does not know what to do with the car more than once. Keep doing what you do best and spouting as I seem to read as far back as I have gone you are always right and those who disagree all lumped together. LOL
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#12 Jun 14, 2010
Nacar.com got their boards back. Cool. It was a shame when they purged everything a few years ago. ThatsRacin had good boards too. There was some good stuff there. Sorry you got kicked out of the Plaid though, but then again, that place died a few years ago.

Does it bother you that much that others see through your smoke screens? You don't even believe official press releases if they don't fit your excuses. Elliott has had plenty of time to right his ship, and he has not come close to doing it. Its sad really as he was once considered the next young gun. Where did that driver go?
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#13 Jun 14, 2010
and don't let the door hit ya on the way out!
Here is a thought

Canada

#14 Jun 14, 2010
Nacar.com I am not familiar with but I do participate in open chat on NASCAR.com when I choose. I do find it odd though that I have been kicked out of an organization to which I have never belonged. Now that is pretty cool. Is this because I am not Norwegen?(Sp) LOL. I don't need to be backed by anyone to voice my opinions. Seems though this group is the scape goat when you have someone who disagrees with your opinions. I don't see where I have in this topix discussed press releases of any kind. The only one blowing smoke is you I guess cause I don't fit your excuses. Doesn't matter where the young gun is he doesn't want it he likes stubble.
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#15 Jun 14, 2010
Your still here? You said your we leaving! So much for that!
Here is a thought

United States

#16 Jun 14, 2010
Nope still here..I also never said I was leaving I said I would return to NASCAR.com after you accused me of having a home. I said if I had to have a home that would be it. People can have more than one place they visit I don't see leaving written anywhere. Having too much fun in the revolving door watching you go round and round and round.
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#17 Jun 15, 2010
Your spin is almost as good as Elliott's,'MacArthur'. If only he could go that fast round and round. Are you enjoying this swan song year?
Carole

Wyoming, MI

#18 Jun 15, 2010
Freedom of speech is what our country is or should be all about. I enjoy hearing what people have to say on topics that most of us do not have inside knowledge on. I guess it is like being a side-seat driver. Anyway, I was hoping with the first post that people would amicably discuss the RPM problems. Again, I was so hoping Elliott would have a great year but I feel he is with a team that has little knowledge of how to have a winner. I am also concerned on next year. Who knows what will happen. Don't slam me for my concerns as I have been a fan of stock car racing through Cale, Dale,Sr., Steve Park and Elliott. Enjoyed watching each one.
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#19 Jun 15, 2010
Is there really that much problems with RPM? 3 of the 4 cars are competitive and two of those cars are contenders each week. RPM as a whole is not that far off the curve.
drybread

United States

#20 Jun 15, 2010
2 of the 4 drivers are the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web