Kasey let go at RPM
Carole

Castle Rock, CO

#1 Oct 21, 2010
How do you feel about this? I guess it was the right thing to do after the mess at at Charlotte. Wonder what will happen to Kenny Francis now-does he stay for the last few races. Still not much news on Elliott and 2011. Think there would be if he had a signed-on sponsor. We will wait and see. Oh, got the news on Kasey from the NASCAR Insiders report.

Since: May 07

Paullina, IA

#2 Oct 25, 2010
Interesting questions about all of this. Is PMS closing it's doors for good? Said on some of the NASCAR shows that everything at this point was speculation and/or gossip. Kyle Petty wasn't giving anything up on RaceDay last weekend. Guess it will all come out as it progresses.

Think the only 2 things we know at this point is KK is @ Red Bull and ES does not have a ride (yet) for next year.

I just don't know.
Carole

Castle Rock, CO

#3 Oct 26, 2010
In checking alot of the articles about Elliott's future, it seems he prefers the Nationwide races and is hoping to work something out with Kevin Harvick. In the past sponsors have loved Elliott and I believe if one of them showed interest something would work out for him. On RPM nothing seems likely to succeed there as money is the main problem. Sure do wonder what would happen to Marcos and AJ. Not many rides out there. Theo, let us know if you hear anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1