Look what I found (with Debbie's help)
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Hannah

Berlin, Germany

#101 Aug 18, 2008
I won't attack you because I know you speak the truth. That is not the only time she has been upset. It makes it hard for her to say she is happy about it and you only hear that for the press. Those lucky enough to get her to slow down to chat hear something different. We speak rather frequently and I have to say the last conversation was very somber and depressing. I had not heard her that down about everything in a long time. I didn't even know what to say to lift her spirits this time. I will not divulge the whole conversation but I will say happy about a possible wedding she was not.
Amanda should be absolutely ashamed of herself for treating Mrs. Bell like that. Little Miss Amanda acts just like a child. If she said she would do something then she should have been there, but of course she is always doing that, never following through. She has to hang out with her friends so that they will do what she asks them to do. She has no respect for Mrs. Bell. I bet she is about to spit nails at the thought of Elliott actually going through with it and marrying this nightmare of a girlfriend. This just goes to show what kind of inconsiderate biotch that she truly is. Somebody needs to knock her off of her high horse that she rode in on and there are a lot of people here that would like to do that. She is a terrible excuse of a human being and teacher. I think I said this before but she treats Elliott like crap. I am sure her friends will come on here and try to say otherwise but of course that is what she has told them to do. I don't know who she thinks she is fooling but there are a lot of people here that are not buying it. Hopefully God will not give her any children because he knows how they would be treated. She would not make a good mother that is for sure.
newatthis

Milford, PA

#102 Aug 19, 2008
Wow someone got brave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bell was upset that Amanda wasn't there helping stuff fan packages like she said she would. She said that Amanda should be there helping with her boyfriend's fan club then off goofing around with her friends. She expected more out of Amanda but has been disappointed in her lately.
Then Mrs. Sadler went on a little rant to herself while walking away. I made out one thing that she said walking away. If she ever becomes my daughter in law and I'm sure that is a big if then I hope she has more respect for me and responisibilty here then what has been shown so far.
Now I know I'm going to get attacked but that is what was said.
I believe you and thanks for clarifying.
newatthis

Milford, PA

#103 Aug 19, 2008
I have never met any of the Sadlers, but when everyone was posting about him 'having' to get married, I thought it was his parents forcing the issue. It kinda makes me feel better, that at least Bell sees through A's bs.

It also makes me even more sad for E. It can't be easy for him to know that, not only the fans, but your mom isn't supportive in your decision of your soon-to-be-wife.
Mikey fan

Oak Harbor, OH

#104 Aug 20, 2008
Hannah wrote:
I won't attack you because I know you speak the truth. That is not the only time she has been upset. It makes it hard for her to say she is happy about it and you only hear that for the press. Those lucky enough to get her to slow down to chat hear something different. We speak rather frequently and I have to say the last conversation was very somber and depressing. I had not heard her that down about everything in a long time. I didn't even know what to say to lift her spirits this time. I will not divulge the whole conversation but I will say happy about a possible wedding she was not.
Amanda should be absolutely ashamed of herself for treating Mrs. Bell like that. Little Miss Amanda acts just like a child. If she said she would do something then she should have been there, but of course she is always doing that, never following through. She has to hang out with her friends so that they will do what she asks them to do. She has no respect for Mrs. Bell. I bet she is about to spit nails at the thought of Elliott actually going through with it and marrying this nightmare of a girlfriend. This just goes to show what kind of inconsiderate biotch that she truly is. Somebody needs to knock her off of her high horse that she rode in on and there are a lot of people here that would like to do that. She is a terrible excuse of a human being and teacher. I think I said this before but she treats Elliott like crap. I am sure her friends will come on here and try to say otherwise but of course that is what she has told them to do. I don't know who she thinks she is fooling but there are a lot of people here that are not buying it. Hopefully God will not give her any children because he knows how they would be treated. She would not make a good mother that is for sure.
...wow, some of us kind of thought he was marrying her to make mom happy..you know, "settle down and have children." We thought he might be doing this because of Bell's health issues last year. Your post almost sounds like this pending marriage is stressing Bell. Stress is not something someone needs shortly after battling cancer. It would be awful if this stress would lead to more health problems for Bell..but, I'm sure she is not letting Elliott know how she feels. Parents can not get anywhere doing that. I just hope he is smart enough to get out of it after it turns sour...who cares if they are only married for a few months??..get out before permanent damage is done!!

Since: Jul 08

Houston, TX

#105 Aug 20, 2008
Mikeyfan........... I think its already to late for that The damage is already done. To his Momma, Himself and his fans. Yes we true fans still are standing by him but if the shit keeps up he wont have to many of them left and thats sad. I remember him driving for wood brothers and I eeven remember him driving before that. yes many years back. But I hate to see him the way he is now. Elliott we are pleading with you to bring the old Elliott back. They funny, happy go lucky guy.Who is smiling and joking all the time and who doesnt look worn and haggered. I honestly hate that he has aged so much this year. He looks much older then his 33 years.
Mikey fan

Oak Harbor, OH

#106 Aug 20, 2008
not nieve wrote:
Mikeyfan.......... I think its already to late for that The damage is already done. To his Momma, Himself and his fans. Yes we true fans still are standing by him but if the shit keeps up he wont have to many of them left and thats sad. I remember him driving for wood brothers and I eeven remember him driving before that. yes many years back. But I hate to see him the way he is now. Elliott we are pleading with you to bring the old Elliott back. They funny, happy go lucky guy.Who is smiling and joking all the time and who doesnt look worn and haggered. I honestly hate that he has aged so much this year. He looks much older then his 33 years.
true fans NEED to stick with him. If she's the bi^ch-a^^ everyone says she is, we (the fans) just make her job easier by abandoning him because of her. Someone could aggravate her at a race and get her to hit them..then sue the s^^t out of her and her family (sounds like the Manson family to me, after I read recent posts on another site). The more I read on the other site, the more I'm convinced that she was the girl at the track with him in Charlotte in Oct 2005....yep, she'd know ALL about his past if she'd been tracking him THAT long.

Since: Apr 08

Virginia

#107 Aug 21, 2008
Poor elliott, If she is doing him like that I hope she knows what goes around comes around. Mikey fan that is probably whats going to happen, Maybe someone on here will vonlunteer for that job. I am not going to abandon him because her I know elliotts still there somewhere.
abc

Mauguio, France

#108 Apr 8, 2010
Ophélie is a French name. I'd advise you to take some French lessons to be able to pronounce the name properly. A bon entendeur salut!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web