HELLO - Anyone home?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

AOL

#41 Aug 31, 2009
rebelle wrote:
Hey, you brought it on yourself...you were the one who claimed mental superiority. You should have expected someone would pick you apart. You sound like another person who gets angry when someone points out YOUR flaws.
Playing with a troll is amusing for a while, but now I'm just wasting time. Off I go to be a Grammar Nazi somewhere else. I will leave you with this thought: you misspelled "overcompensating."
<quoted text>
I do not believe that I brought it on myself by asking a question that couldn't be answered by the individual who made the outragous statement to begin with, don't pump yourself up too much.
I also did not misspell overcompensating, just accidently put a space between the two words, grammar nazi.

AOL

#42 Sep 1, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
<quoted text>
OH I'm SO sorry!! Librahopper--YOU are the smartest, most loving and GREATEST person in the WHOLE WORLD!!! Can you give us any insight as to how we can evolve and become as perfect as you are, oh great one???
(there now you feel better about yourselfand can make it thru another day).
....aaaaannnnnnnnnddddd....... .here it is, the diversion passive aggressive method used by people who can't answer the original question put to them. Am I really that shocked? No not at all.
ryansgirl39

United States

#43 Sep 1, 2009
Librahoppa wrote:
<quoted text>
....aaaaannnnnnnnnddddd....... .here it is, the diversion passive aggressive method used by people who can't answer the original question put to them. Am I really that shocked? No not at all.
Do you have a point to make or did you just find your way into the ELLIOTT SADLER forum to criticize people for being intellectually inferior to you just because their opinion isn't the same as yours?
Mikey fan

Toledo, OH

#44 Sep 1, 2009
ryansgirl39 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a point to make or did you just find your way into the ELLIOTT SADLER forum to criticize people for being intellectually inferior to you just because their opinion isn't the same as yours?
I think we all know the answer to that. I DID answer the turd's question...they just didn't understand the answer.
racing chick

United States

#45 Sep 1, 2009
I don't always respond to anything on these, I usually just read about my driver. BUT!!!!! Why is there always a nasty, mean answer to a question or comment? Isn't this a place where anyone, and I mean anyone, can voice their opinion? I mean some people need to get a grip and stop taking everything to heart. You have your opinion, the other people have theirs. If you (I am speaking to anyone) don't like what is written, then stay off the site.
ryansgirl39

United States

#46 Sep 1, 2009
racing chick wrote:
I don't always respond to anything on these, I usually just read about my driver. BUT!!!!! Why is there always a nasty, mean answer to a question or comment? Isn't this a place where anyone, and I mean anyone, can voice their opinion? I mean some people need to get a grip and stop taking everything to heart. You have your opinion, the other people have theirs. If you (I am speaking to anyone) don't like what is written, then stay off the site.
I was only trying to make the point this is the Elliott Sadler forum, not the healthcare forum.

AOL

#47 Sep 1, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all know the answer to that. I DID answer the turd's question...they just didn't understand the answer.
I think you got lost in your response then because you went off in some sort of tangent and lost focus of the original question! lol

AOL

#48 Sep 1, 2009
ryansgirl39 wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you, 12? go back and re-read or read as the case may be, my posts. I already answered this or better yet go play outside and get off the computer for awhile.
Mikey fan

Toledo, OH

#49 Sep 1, 2009
ryansgirl39 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only trying to make the point this is the Elliott Sadler forum, not the healthcare forum.
ditto--heck, I just figured my comment would be ignored...didn't knwo I'd ruffle so many feathers
racing chick

United States

#50 Sep 2, 2009
ryansgirl39 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
ryansgirl39

United States

#51 Sep 2, 2009
Librahoppa wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you, 12? go back and re-read or read as the case may be, my posts. I already answered this or better yet go play outside and get off the computer for awhile.
I'm 12? How old does that make you, 4? We had a couple of regulars here asking a couple of friendly questions about the proposed healthcare bill and all of a sudden you come in here and turn it into the new healthcare forum with your berating and ranting. I was just trying to make a point that if you want to debate the healthcare issue, go to the healthcare forum, don't come on the Elliott Sadler forum and start arguing it out with regulars here.

AOL

#52 Sep 2, 2009
ryansgirl39 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 12? How old does that make you, 4? We had a couple of regulars here asking a couple of friendly questions about the proposed healthcare bill and all of a sudden you come in here and turn it into the new healthcare forum with your berating and ranting. I was just trying to make a point that if you want to debate the healthcare issue, go to the healthcare forum, don't come on the Elliott Sadler forum and start arguing it out with regulars here.
This was my original post #13:
Mike, I am curious. I have been semi-following the latest debates in healthcare reform, mostly because I work in the healthcare industry. You really think that you WON'T have a job if some kind of healthcare reform occurs? Really???
Please explain how you would lose your job. I am not being rude, but this is the strangest thing I have read in awhile because I don't see how healthcare reform could make someone lose their job, but I don't know, maybe your job hinges on some crux of the healthcare reform I wasn't aware of for dietitian's?

Now tell me what part of this is ranting and berating? Mikey refused to answer the question and that is when it became heated. Your always "just trying to make a point" but what that point is no one ever guesses until you tell everyone, which is usually a stupid and useless point and as far as what I can post and where, keep in mind my original post started out as a question which you yourself just claimed all you and a few people on this thread were doing was asking a question. I wasn't out of step with this thread so don't try and make it look like I was. I can ask any question I want on any thread I want. If you don't like it, scroll and ignore!
ryansgirl39

United States

#53 Sep 2, 2009
OK, have it your way. Whatever. I don't really care, I just wish we could go back to discussing Elliott. PLEASE.
Mikey fan

Toledo, OH

#54 Sep 3, 2009
ryansgirl39 wrote:
OK, have it your way. Whatever. I don't really care, I just wish we could go back to discussing Elliott. PLEASE.
Hi there---thanks for your posts. Sorry you, and others, have been abused by this "Libbrahopper," I had no idea someone this nasty was "lurking." Anyway, I refused to answer his (I'm sure it is a he--VERY aggressive and demeaning--feel sorry for the poor woman stuck with him) question because I knew he'd have a meltdown if I ignored him. It worked....but, I am sorry it was at your expense. I didn't like his tone and just applied some psychology 101(or reverse child psychology, if you want to call it that) to him. It drove him crazy which I knew it would do.

Now, back to your point about Elliott--not much to discuss on an off week. They'll be at the first night race ever at "hotlanta" this weekend. If I remember right, he does reasonably well there....
ryansgirl39

United States

#55 Sep 3, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there---thanks for your posts. Sorry you, and others, have been abused by this "Libbrahopper," I had no idea someone this nasty was "lurking." Anyway, I refused to answer his (I'm sure it is a he--VERY aggressive and demeaning--feel sorry for the poor woman stuck with him) question because I knew he'd have a meltdown if I ignored him. It worked....but, I am sorry it was at your expense. I didn't like his tone and just applied some psychology 101(or reverse child psychology, if you want to call it that) to him. It drove him crazy which I knew it would do.
Now, back to your point about Elliott--not much to discuss on an off week. They'll be at the first night race ever at "hotlanta" this weekend. If I remember right, he does reasonably well there....
It's ok, u didn't do anything wrong. And I'm sure everyone else will agree.
TaMyJaxFL

Blackshear, GA

#56 Sep 3, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I love this post!
On Elliott--I think he'll do good at Atlanta (I HOPE he does). He's a pretty good rest/plate racer.His Preview comments ar at http://www.facebook.com/note.php...

“Life is EXACTLY what u make it”

Hershey, PA...chillin' in SC!

#57 Sep 3, 2009
OMG....makes me wish that I will be @ that South Carolina game. I live all of 10 minutes from Williams-Brice stadium, but HATE the Gamecocks...damg that is ONE game I wish I was gonna be at! Grrrrr!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web