Really

Santa Clara, CA

#21 Mar 7, 2010
And you're here why? We are fans because we want to be, regardless of win or lose, finish 1st or 40th. We don't need to get our hands around anything. Do we make you mad because we are Sadler fans no matter what? You're crumbing drybread, you need to be swept out with the rest of the crumbs.
NotReally

AOL

#22 Mar 7, 2010
Really wrote:
And you're here why? We are fans because we want to be, regardless of win or lose, finish 1st or 40th. We don't need to get our hands around anything. Do we make you mad because we are Sadler fans no matter what? You're crumbing drybread, you need to be swept out with the rest of the crumbs.
Lots of NASCAR fans in Oslo, Norway are there?

No dear, YOUR driver is crumbling (I don't think "crumbing" is a word - maybe in Norway...) and crusty and used up.

Much like last season, he'll be swept off his team soon. And you can still be fans of his when he's working at the family car lot or truck stop. NO MATTER WHAT.
Really

Santa Clara, CA

#23 Mar 7, 2010
I'm not your dear.
Is that the best you can do is take someone else's screenname and put "not" in front of it? You've done it twice so far. There are lots of fans where I'm from and its not norway. IP's are a funny thing, the provider pulls from wherever it wants, I see you are from AOL. No one here has asked you to be a fan if you don't like him that is fine, we don't need your opinion. Every time someone posts something about the driver they support you and your friends come in here and try to rip them apart. Do you hate Sadler that much that you can't stand people who like him regardless of how he runs? Yes I will still be a fan even if he works at the family truck stop, no matter what. There are plenty of drivers out there doing other things and they still have fans. Thank you for the correction I did mean crumbling when referring to drybread.
Once

United States

#24 Mar 7, 2010
Where is Mr Question mark? He is good for a few excuses and hasn't shown a peep since he race number 2 this year. Weird how that works isn't it?
Honestly

United States

#25 Mar 8, 2010
LOL I don't drink oh tacky one and I don't see where I have ever claimed to be a fan of any driver in particular. I am not a fan however of people attacking others just for who they choose to support. So so far your accusations don't hold water but as is apparent in most of the post here there is no substance just venom and hate. So I will let you keep knocking them back for me hopefully with medications that are obviously needed here I for one know I need Pepto to stomach all the sour words over here. Oh and excuses no one here has to make them because do you honestly think E gives a damn what anyone on this little forum thinks or says? There is your question mark. If you think he does you need to knock back a few more.
racingfan19

York, PA

#26 Mar 8, 2010
drybread wrote:
wah wah wah ES fans got the crying down pat
sorry to disappoint you, but we Sadler fans don't cry when he doesn't win. We still cheer him on. Not like someother driver fans do.....ie...Gordon, Busch, etc.... We love him no matter what. WE ARE TRUE FANS AND WE ARE HERE TO STAY!!!!!!!!!!
racingfan19

York, PA

#27 Mar 8, 2010
Really wrote:
I'm not your dear.
Is that the best you can do is take someone else's screenname and put "not" in front of it? You've done it twice so far. There are lots of fans where I'm from and its not norway. IP's are a funny thing, the provider pulls from wherever it wants, I see you are from AOL. No one here has asked you to be a fan if you don't like him that is fine, we don't need your opinion. Every time someone posts something about the driver they support you and your friends come in here and try to rip them apart. Do you hate Sadler that much that you can't stand people who like him regardless of how he runs? Yes I will still be a fan even if he works at the family truck stop, no matter what. There are plenty of drivers out there doing other things and they still have fans. Thank you for the correction I did mean crumbling when referring to drybread.
It's no sense trying to reason with people who post negativity on this forum. I will always be a Sadler fan regardless of how he runs. Real fans stay and support their driver, baseball/football player, etc.. Not jump from one to another just because He/She/They aren't doing well. Unless you become a true fan, and not some fly-by (who goes from one "winner" to another), they will never understand.
Moosie

AOL

#28 Mar 8, 2010
Sadler fans are a lot like Cub fans and thrive on being mediocre, right Tina?
Moosie

AOL

#29 Mar 8, 2010
Honestly wrote:
Oh and excuses no one here has to make them because do you honestly think E gives a damn what anyone on this little forum thinks or says?
This might be the biggest deflection ever!!!!

Idiott Sadler has enough trouble figuring out how to use twitter on his Iphone let alone be smart enough to use a PC on a regular basis. He is not the sharpest knife in the drawer ya know.
Carole

Wyoming, MI

#30 Mar 8, 2010
Thanks racingfan19 for the great post! I totally agree with you and wish all the negativity would get off here and let us talk about racing. I guess some people are so bored with life they have nothing else to do but put other people down. Let's move on to the next race and hope all goes well. I was glad to see Kasey, AJ and Paul do well. Finally Paul is getting the chance he needed.
Really

Santa Clara, CA

#31 Mar 8, 2010
Moosie/drybread whoever you are today, you misspelled the same word using both names. He may not be the sharpest but you have got to be the dullest. We all know you don't like Sadler so quit trashing him and let us say what we want.
Racingfan 19 thank you, you are right you can't reason with them and we don't owe them any explaination on why we are fans and support our driver.
Carole, it was good to see Paul get a great finish, he has had all good runs so far. Hopefully RP told him how well he did too.
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#32 Mar 8, 2010
Oh lordy, not the "true fan" syndrome. Doesn't that argument get tiresome?

What about all the other fans who are just race fans and don't want to see the same handful of field fillers week after week? After a few years of no improvement, it is time for some new blood. I think the Elliott racing era has run it's course and has plenty of chances to prove himself worthy of a full time ride. His sponsors and crew deserve better.
Honestly

United States

#33 Mar 8, 2010
Man you have the nerve to call Elliott an idiot. Maybe you should restrict yourself to words you can spell or invest in a dictionary. Word actually has spell check maybe you should copy and paste.
Moosie

AOL

#34 Mar 8, 2010
Lets take this slooooooooowly (much like how the driver in question drives)

"Idiott Sadler" has been spelled with 2 Ts since the days of the ESPN NASCAR boards in the late 90s. It started way back then when people were being called out for spelling Sadler's first name with only one T. Its not rocket science, but a moniker that has stuck. It ranks up there with calling little bush the shrub!
Honestly

United States

#35 Mar 8, 2010
So what moniker should we develop for you and those like you? Cluelessssss????? You say slow from your comentary I don't think your elevator goes to the top floor. I don't care what the reason to misspell a word for any reason except mistake shows true ignorance.
racingfan19

York, PA

#36 Mar 8, 2010
Moosie wrote:
Sadler fans are a lot like Cub fans and thrive on being mediocre, right Tina?
I don't need to be top dog all the time. Anyone who is/does, has no life. I don't need to have/be a winner all the time. So yes, mediocre is VERY FINE WITH ME!!!! Don't like it stay off this forum
racingfan19

York, PA

#37 Mar 8, 2010
Edwin Perkins wrote:
Oh lordy, not the "true fan" syndrome. Doesn't that argument get tiresome?
What about all the other fans who are just race fans and don't want to see the same handful of field fillers week after week? After a few years of no improvement, it is time for some new blood. I think the Elliott racing era has run it's course and has plenty of chances to prove himself worthy of a full time ride. His sponsors and crew deserve better.
Like we all told people like you..... Don't like Sadler then get off this forum. I don't go on Gordon, Busch or anyone else that I don't like and give those fans any negativity. If we were supposed to like one driver then the races would be dam boring.
racingfan19

York, PA

#38 Mar 8, 2010
Moosie wrote:
Lets take this slooooooooowly (much like how the driver in question drives)
"Idiott Sadler" has been spelled with 2 Ts since the days of the ESPN NASCAR boards in the late 90s. It started way back then when people were being called out for spelling Sadler's first name with only one T. Its not rocket science, but a moniker that has stuck. It ranks up there with calling little bush the shrub!
Get off this forum and go to someone who you like. Tired of the negativity POS!!!!!!!
Bud9

AOL

#39 Mar 8, 2010
The only piece of shat is the one that has been holding Petty Motorsports and the owners before that , back for the last few seasons.

But I gotta give Elliott some credit for that well timed brake check on that restart just after he took the wave around causing a caution to keep has lap back. I guess if you can't race with them, you might as well try to out wit them, at least for a while. This contrat can't end soon enough and is just wasting resources at Petty.
Honestly

United States

#40 Mar 8, 2010
Do you put any though into what you write or do you just like to hear your lips flap together. Since when are you in on the inner workings of the organization. Brake check on purpose? Is that the best you can do? Let's see the National debt, global warming, the budget crisis, El Nino, world hunger, and the Death of MJ. Elliott Sadler you should be ashamed its all your fault! Anything else you want to blame him for? I would say your stupidity but that is 100% your fault. Leave Elliott and his fans alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web