Top Ten

11 thru 18

19 thru 25

26 thru 34

Don't EVEN think it!!

Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#1 Apr 29, 2009
Thought I'd start this. They do this on Mikey's forum, every week. I know we are less sinister over here and will use this to see how close to right we can guess. On Mikey's forum, most people use these polls to slam him. I hope I don't end up regretting starting this poll.
TaMyJaxFL

Blackshear, GA

#2 Apr 29, 2009
Until Dodge improves the car, I'm afraid E is in for a "tough ride" -- sorry 2b so punny.
I heard some radio conversation with OTHER Dodge driver (Bush included) who said that it just didn't have the horse power to keep going.
At 'dega' last week E proved himself to still be a good driver. If the car would meet him half way, we could see E up front more often.
There was a reporter who said that E was often a winner of the "Most Cars Pasted per race" Award.
Does anyone think Dodge will improve any? Anytime soon?

Since: May 07

Ayrshire, IA

#3 May 1, 2009
Right now (during 1st practice) he is running 38th (about 4 miles behind the leader (Truex). Kasey is 18th, A.J. is 29th, and Reed is 39th. Kurt B. is 19th. Not a great showing for Dodge. Let's hope Dodge gets it in gear (literally).
Esadler19fan

Haddonfield, NJ

#4 May 1, 2009
Elliott, if he is smart, is shopping around for another seat in 2010. He is odd man out, Dodge has no money to spend, and RPM doesn't want him.
Wondering

United States

#5 May 1, 2009
Shopping? Who would want him?

This is the swan song season.
realistic

Warrenton, VA

#6 May 2, 2009
Esadler19fan wrote:
Elliott, if he is smart, is shopping around for another seat in 2010. He is odd man out, Dodge has no money to spend, and RPM doesn't want him.
He's done..........
Sad Sadler Fan

Erin, TN

#7 May 2, 2009
This is embarrassing. I agree, Ell's done. Sorenson isn't worth a flip. AJ's not living up to the hype and Kahne will never reclaim the glory he had with Ray Evernham.
RPM needs to close shop and go away.

Since: May 07

Ayrshire, IA

#8 May 3, 2009
Have to agree. Swan song...... stick a fork in him - he's done! He isn't at the bottom of the barrell yet but,(JMO), once you get to the bottom - there is no where to go but up. Just don't think there is enough time left (in the season) to make a difference.

Atleast he got some face time with the media this weekend.
UNCW Girl

Wilmington, NC

#9 May 3, 2009
I really wish Elliott and Kasey could find rides somewhere else. They don't stand a chance at all at RPM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1

Elliott Sadler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE