NASCAR's bad boys go at it

Full story: Farmington Daily Times

K. So Sunday wasn't an especially good day for me. George Clooney did not win Best Actor and Dale Earnhardt Jr., in spite of starting on the pole, did not win the Kobalt Tools 500 in Atlanta.
Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NASCAR FAN

Oglethorpe, GA

#22 Mar 11, 2010
jr fan wrote:
<quoted text> So tell me.....if Keselowski would have died on Sunday then it still would have been ok for Edwards to purposely wreck him???? I think NOT !!!
And "if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his but on the rock"...

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#23 Mar 11, 2010
Bristol is gonna be rockin
lmra323

Baltimore, MD

#24 Mar 11, 2010
I'm pretty sure Carl Edwards is no longer employed by Rousch Racing ... and I agree - when they said "Have at it Boys" I don't remember there being a clause stuck at the end about just who could have at it, which track that applied to AND the level to which it would be tolerated.
did I hit that car

Christiansburg, VA

#25 Mar 11, 2010
seems to me nascar doesn't care what the drivers do..if they did there would have been some kind of fines..that could have killed that man..I realize that these two drivers had a thing going on..but gee whiz..at 180 miles per hour ...what the hell
jr fan

United States

#26 Mar 11, 2010
NASCAR FAN wrote:
<quoted text>And "if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his but on the rock"...
What the heck are you talkin' about ???? You made no sense at all......maybe it's a redneck thing i don't know......

Since: Jul 09

United States

#27 Mar 11, 2010
racingfan19 wrote:
<quoted text>They didn't mean to try and hurt/kill someone. They mean go back to to bumping and drafting. Not hit someone on purpose which is exatly what Edwards did. If you watched the race, Edwards tried to wreck Brad laps ago and missed. So don't tell me that it wasn't intentionally. I am not saying no wrecks aren't or not supposed to happen that is why people watch racing. Just don't be azzholes and wreck someone on purpose. Just proves that the driver(s) is acting like a jerk.
totally agree. NASCAR meant racing for position, or during a race things might happen. Not with 159 laps down and then try to hold the guy up for a few laps by standing on your brakes, or trying to wreck him on the lap before,but couldn't get it done... then finally plowing into him to intentionally wreck him. Dega last year, Brad/Carl racing for win, Brad did not try to wreck Carl intentionally, Carl tried to come into lane that was already occupied by Brad. There is a gigantic difference folks, and NASCAR blew it... bumping, rubbing paint, spin outs, sometimes wrecks when you are racing for position is part of racing. Going around the track trying to catch up to someone and then plowing into him... to me assualt with a deadly weapon.
NASCAR FAN

United States

#28 Mar 11, 2010
jr fan wrote:
<quoted text> What the heck are you talkin' about ???? You made no sense at all......maybe it's a redneck thing i don't know......

A little dense are you????
FREDNECK

Maple Ridge, Canada

#29 Mar 11, 2010
Now that we know the rules, let's go racing!!!
FREDNECK

Maple Ridge, Canada

#30 Mar 11, 2010
Now that we know the rules let"s go raging
ChuckD

Dolores, CO

#31 Mar 12, 2010
weeeehoooooo...did u boyz see TNA last night!? I think the nature boy and Hogan will go back at it.
Is nascar 4 real 2? Howz come there wuz no races when there wuz a riters strike a few years back?
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Elliott Sadler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••