Not a Bad Day for Sadler
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“RIP Daddy 1/6/2010”

Since: Jan 08

Johnstown, PA

#1 Aug 15, 2010
Was nice to see Elliott in the top 10 today. He had a good car for a change and ran very well. Nice job Elliott 9th place keep up the good work to the whole 19 team. Ran good in Nationwide on Saturday also. See helps when youhave good stuff to drive.
Once

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 15, 2010
Do it 4 or 5 weeks in a row. then lets talk.

even a blind dog finds a bone.

Why is it that Elliott can only drive a perfect car??? think about it. Its not the car, its the attitude and drive. I didn't hear Kasey whining about a bad equipment today, only that they could no keep up with the track changes. Thats the difference.\\btw...how is the rehab going?

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Aug 16, 2010
Once wrote:
Do it 4 or 5 weeks in a row. then lets talk.
even a blind dog finds a bone.
Why is it that Elliott can only drive a perfect car??? think about it. Its not the car, its the attitude and drive. I didn't hear Kasey whining about a bad equipment today, only that they could no keep up with the track changes. Thats the difference.\\btw...how is the rehab going?
Unless you can say something constructive or at least say "Yes, He did run good today". SHUT UP!! I am getting so sick and tired of all the negativity. Stay off the forum if you just want to talk negative about him all the time. IT GETS VERY OLD!!!!!!!!!! Sassy4smoke isn't in rehab the only ones that need a good rehabilitaton are people like you who feels it's ok to put down someone based on who they like. People like you are very sad, lonely and have no one to love or go home to. SAD SAD SAD
littledevil2744

Piscataway, NJ

#4 Aug 16, 2010
he needs to stick with todd!!! they are awesome together!!!
24istheone

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2010
even a ride buyer gets lucky now and then.
Carole

Aurora, CO

#6 Aug 16, 2010
Why do you call him a ride buyer? What does that mean? Stanley has stayed with him, did he buy them also? Stupid remark.
Sammi

United States

#7 Aug 16, 2010
I have yet to figure out why anyone bothers to post on this messageboard. This site, by far, is the worst one I have ever been to. Most of you set yourselves up and then try to argue the same crap over and over again. Redundant, repetitive, blah blah blah. Trolls are getting way too fat with all of the feedings they get.

“RIP Daddy 1/6/2010”

Since: Jan 08

Johnstown, PA

#8 Aug 16, 2010
Sammi wrote:
I have yet to figure out why anyone bothers to post on this messageboard. This site, by far, is the worst one I have ever been to. Most of you set yourselves up and then try to argue the same crap over and over again. Redundant, repetitive, blah blah blah. Trolls are getting way too fat with all of the feedings they get.
Sammi.... Because as fans we should be able to post something about the driver we follow or that we like. We shouldnt have to have these idiots always put Sadler down. Why??? I think its because they are so darn jealous because hehas a ride or because he has something they dont. FRIENDS!!!!! The person who has tried to say that I am on drugs orin Rehab well they arent even worth a comment anymore. I know who it is and she has no room to talk about anyone. I have known this person for a long time and really I could care less about what she thinks or says about me.

Thank You Sadlerfan4ever for sticking up for me. Thing is if Iwas in a rehab how would I have internet access because from what I am told they dont have that in rehab.
Sammi

United States

#9 Aug 16, 2010
You have apparently failed to realize that the ones who leave all of the negative anti-Sadler dribblings--just set you up. They're getting their shits and giggles. It's the same diatribe in every thread! If this is what you enjoy, whatever.
Once

San Antonio, TX

#10 Aug 16, 2010
Defensive and also projection. You are a real gem, a Psych 101's text book case.
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#11 Aug 18, 2010
Carole wrote:
Why do you call him a ride buyer? What does that mean? Stanley has stayed with him, did he buy them also? Stupid remark.
yep, I never understood that term in reference to Sadler.

The 19 team sponsors over the years are more loyal to the car owner(s) than the driver. Especially with Stanley sticking with RPM and not sticking with the Sadler.(and Best Buy last year.
Once

San Antonio, TX

#12 Sep 11, 2010
Nice weekend Sadler.

FAIL
LOL

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Sep 11, 2010
Once is it that you have worked so hard at being a nasty bitch that you want to showcase it every chance you get or are you trying tpo get the C@#t of the year award? Either way you got it sewed up. The only person who has failed is you as a human being.
Once

San Antonio, TX

#14 Sep 11, 2010
like clockwork

do you want a wave around?
Once

San Antonio, TX

#15 Sep 11, 2010
Your bitch can't even do the job in the best Nationwide equipment. That equals fail. Whats the excuse this weekend?
Once

San Antonio, TX

#16 Sep 11, 2010
A.J. > Sadler

just another weekend at the truck
LOL

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Sep 12, 2010
Can you feel the wrap around of a straight jacket. No one has said anything but you so I am assuming you forgot to pick up your refill again. Just so you know tampons go in the front not the back. Maybe if you pulled yours out you could gain relief and there would be room for your head. There have been no excuses given for his racing nor have there been any given for why you are allowed to continue to be a waste of space. So maybe when we get the answer to one we will get the other. Trucks is just fine good racing fun to watch I don't get why you think so low and undesiralble. Think what you will say what you want I'm sure he really cares he races every week just so ypu can get your jjollies trashing him. Now you will wake up see this and come up with some half witted comment or perhaps two that you think are so cleaver and wait for a response. Well pull out your sleeping bag and canned rations cause you will get a response about the time hell freezes over.
Once

San Antonio, TX

#18 Sep 12, 2010
Even that no name ran the 88 car faster than Elliott in 2nd practice last Friday. Pretty weak if you ask me. I hear there a go-cart team looking for a driver, maybe Elliott can find a ride racing other little kids!
24istheone

United States

#19 Sep 12, 2010
jusţ because you are a nice guy doesnt mean you can race? i like the guy but he has been given every chance to be successful and it just isnt working out.
Once

San Antonio, TX

#20 Sep 13, 2010
nice guys finish last

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web