First Prev
of 4
Next Last
William K

Pineville, NC

#62 Aug 5, 2009
Wondering wrote:
Yep, I said it, and will stand by it. Todd saw the ship was sinking and that the driver did not have 'it'. Robert also saw this, and in order to keep a tier one crew chief in his stable, gave Todd the option of moving to the 88 and back with Dale. Problem with that was that Dale was just as much a stroker as Elliott. Edwin said it, Robert wouln't split up a team if everything was fine and driver and CC were getting along and since Todd doesn't have a history of 'driver hopping', and Elliott has a history of going thru a crew chief at the rate of about one a season, I'll stick with Occam's razor.
We just agree to disagree, it happens. It's not like we are figuring out something important like Iraq, it's just NASCAR after all.

“RIP Daddy 1/6/2010”

Since: Jan 08

Johnstown, PA

#63 Aug 5, 2009
William K wrote:
<quoted text>
We just agree to disagree, it happens. It's not like we are figuring out something important like Iraq, it's just NASCAR after all.
\

You could prolly do a better job then the ones who are supposed to be figuring out Iraq. Because they dont seem to be doing jack diddley squat!!! Our president takes his family on vacation all over the world and some are having a hard time putting food on the table for their families. What kind of BS is that????
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#64 Aug 11, 2009
Just add another verse to the same old tired song. Looks like the new engine is not the answer either.
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#65 Sep 30, 2009
Well sunshine pumpers???? I guess the new engine was just what I said it was. Not much more HP and little advantage, as Casey says. Scratch that excuse.

Kahne using R5 Engine at Kansas...and beyond?#9-Kasey Kahne, Teleconference Transcript (in part) from September 29, 2009:
Q: What engine will you run this weekend at Kansas?
Kahne: I'm using the R5 again this weekend, the same as what we had last week.
Q: Do you anticipate going back to the R6?
Kahne: I think it will be all about reliability. If they think they can get it back where it's really reliable like the R5, then I would think we would probably go back to it. What I told them was that we have some points to make up and if we have anymore issues where we fall outside of the top 35, we're screwed&we have no chance. The very little power that you gain with the R6, it's not nearly enough power for me to say let's take a chance. We definitely want it to be reliable. Maybe we're down a couple horsepower, but that's it. At the end of the day it's not a big deal.(Dodge Motorsports NASCAR PR )(9-30-2009)
wow

United States

#66 Oct 2, 2009
Stunning first practice and qualify today a Kansas for SADler.

The Dinger is doing fine though.
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#67 Oct 20, 2009
The Sunshine pumpers have been MIA once again. Gee, what a surprise, I guess they will show up in a few races when Elliott 'gets lucky' or something and scores a top 15. Its bound to happen........someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1

Elliott Sadler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE