First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#42 Jan 20, 2009
"Mr and Mrs Sadler do not have myspace pages..if they did they would be set to private."
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#43 Jan 20, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
"Mr and Mrs Sadler do not have myspace pages..if they did they would be set to private."
Let me remove this one from the list...Bell and Herman (his dad) probably DON'T have myspace pages, so this is probably true...depending on who "Mr and Mrs. Sadler" are.:)
newatthis

Port Jervis, NY

#44 Jan 20, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
<quoted text>
either way, it's a lie--he sued to get his job back.
Sorry, Mikeyfan, I truly don't think he wants to drive. I think, his parents or others close to him, talked him in to fighting it and not walking away. I think if he had his preference he wanted the extra money and would have left.

As others have posted about what she has said to him and his ability to race, maybe he believed her. And I'm sure he must get tired of hearing her complain about how he makes THEIR-now-bread and butter.

By Bell saying, we had to get all our ducks in a row. I think that not only meant w/ GEM but, his camp, needed to bring him back to reality.

And, Amanda has made it very clear what she thinks about racing and all that goes with it. I think someone had to talk to Amanda about his career and their future.
newatthis

Port Jervis, NY

#45 Jan 20, 2009
Also, the people that come on here that say oh it wasn't a redneck wedding, she's a nice girl, they're happy together -

No one talks of specifics. No one says how happy HIS parents are about is marriage. No one says how excited Missi is or Angie for this union.
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#46 Jan 20, 2009
newatthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Mikeyfan, I truly don't think he wants to drive. I think, his parents or others close to him, talked him in to fighting it and not walking away. I think if he had his preference he wanted the extra money and would have left.
As others have posted about what she has said to him and his ability to race, maybe he believed her. And I'm sure he must get tired of hearing her complain about how he makes THEIR-now-bread and butter.
By Bell saying, we had to get all our ducks in a row. I think that not only meant w/ GEM but, his camp, needed to bring him back to reality.
And, Amanda has made it very clear what she thinks about racing and all that goes with it. I think someone had to talk to Amanda about his career and their future.
I think Bell and Amanda will be "butting heads" over Elliott for years. I hope it doesn't cost Bell her health, but if Elliott doesn't care than I guess we shouldn't lose sleep over it.
Former fan

Davidson, NC

#47 Apr 12, 2009
Saying he is once place and being in a totally different place.
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#48 Apr 12, 2009
Former fan wrote:
Saying he is once place and being in a totally different place.
ooooo...we'd like details, if you can.
Former fan

Davidson, NC

#49 Apr 12, 2009
He isn't in Nags Head,NC, but he is in NC. He was by himself with no ring on his finger. I'm not trying to stir the pot as you all like to say,but this is what I saw and I would swear on a stack of Bibles that I saw this.
Zoe

AOL

#50 Apr 12, 2009
Former fan wrote:
He isn't in Nags Head,NC, but he is in NC. He was by himself with no ring on his finger. I'm not trying to stir the pot as you all like to say,but this is what I saw and I would swear on a stack of Bibles that I saw this.
Maybe that's what keeps their relationship going? They fight constantly, but that make up sex is ssssooooooo good, ya know? lmao just a thought
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#51 Apr 13, 2009
Former fan wrote:
geezz..that would have to be a record, but hardly a surprise, if they're already separated. Would also explain why he looks like he's "distracted" this season. Time will tell.

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#52 Apr 13, 2009
Zoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's what keeps their relationship going? They fight constantly, but that make up sex is ssssooooooo good, ya know? lmao just a thought
The sex should be good all the time, not just the make-up sex. I can't imagine sex with E being bad anytime. Now, horsey-face as some of you call her, she looks like an uptight prude. He probably has to stray to get a little excitement from time to time. I'm volunteering!!! LOL This is just my opinion.
jmo

United States

#53 Apr 13, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
"it is a blessing--he wanted out." Missi Sadler's myspace 01/06/09
that may be for her own personal life...but just guessing
jmo

United States

#54 Apr 13, 2009
newatthis wrote:
<quoted text>
I still think that was regarding his job, not his marriage.
oops i didnt see that you put that up about where it may be from...sorry....
UNCW Girl

Wilmington, NC

#55 Apr 13, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
<quoted text>
geezz..that would have to be a record, but hardly a surprise, if they're already separated. Would also explain why he looks like he's "distracted" this season. Time will tell.
Hopefully he can focus better on racing if he dumps Chimpmunk Cheeks.

“Life is EXACTLY what u make it”

Since: Aug 08

Hershey, PA...chillin' in SC!

#56 Apr 15, 2009
Former fan wrote:
OooOOOoooo...and now the plot thickens...that didnt take long. We gave them AT LEAST a year, dang its not even been 3 months!
Former fan

Cornelius, NC

#57 Apr 15, 2009
IMO I think she will still be by his side even if they are having issues to make himself look good. I must agree with you all that his racing has taken a turn for the worse when she came into the picture. When he went to what was once known has EMS he was awesome then when she came along shortly after his racing went down the crapper. I don't blame it all on the car or crew or driver because things outside in your personal life can effect how you perform at your job. Personal issuse can effect you in all careers including racing.

Since: May 07

Kerrville, TX

#58 Apr 16, 2009
It was said (or at least hinted - don't quote me as I missed some of it) on NASCAR Now a couple of days ago that KK is looking for greener pastures (and will robably take Bud with him). Who then will be the lead guy at Petty? Not ES since it's pretty clear he doesn't really care. Have to agree with Former fan that his racing "went down the crapper."
montgomery

Luverne, AL

#59 Apr 16, 2009
well elliott isn't the only one how about dale jr..he has got to get something going soon...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web