Sadler Lies
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#1 Jan 17, 2009
Shall we start a new thread here and TRY to keep track of his contradictions/lies??

#1. I finally found a girl that likes racing and going to the races. She is the "love of my life."

next....
Emporiaborn

Hollywood, FL

#2 Jan 17, 2009
#2 "I have not talked to Evernham", yet people here knew he had just ordered a brand new DODGE weeks before and some in his offices we already scrambling.

OR

#3 "I did not hit my head when I jumped of the stage, I hit my thighs on the security barriers." Well part true did bruise his thighs, but how do you get blood on the back of your shirt up near the neck from a bruise on your thigh? Also for all of you fans who attended the barn party that year, Blake threw the shirt out to the crowd and blew the lie by saying "One of you will have the stage dive shirt with Elliott's blood right here on the back." You should have seen the looks on the faces of those in the Sadler camp, priceless. Those from around here just shook their head and said nothing.

I will save this week article for someone else cause I got better ones yet to come.
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#3 Jan 17, 2009
Please let me add that, after today, when she changes her name to Sadler..her lies can be listed here as well. Please just specify if it is an "amanda" or an "elliott" lie that you are posting as, I am sure it will be hard to tell the difference in some cases.
enough

Warrenton, VA

#4 Jan 17, 2009
And for the biggest one of all, from what I have read:

"I DO"
sadler19fan

Salisbury, NC

#5 Jan 17, 2009
My family has been a friend of his and I didn't know he was a race car driver.-Amanda
In the words of Amanda through Jeff Hammond- I found my prince charming./More like she found her meal ticket.
I'm love going as a I please and not being tied down.-Elliott
I'm marrying my best friend.-Elliott

Since: May 08

Wells, ME

#6 Jan 17, 2009
I remember Elliott emphatically saying he was NOT going to leave Robert Yates Racing and the #38 M&Ms car. A month later he asked to be released from his contract with RYR. And his racing has sucked ever since...

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

#7 Jan 17, 2009
"She planned the whole wedding in like 3 weeks".
good excuse

Hollywood, FL

#8 Jan 17, 2009
You didnt catch me with that crew member, that was my best friend Ans.

After being caught red handed.
Teach in VA

Hollywood, FL

#9 Jan 17, 2009
Here is a classic:

Elliott in a Richmond bar sees two girls, both are teachers tall, young and slender. Likes girls. Goes up to girls picks one and says that he "is a poor farmer from Emporia." Little does he know, Girls know who he is. Girl one takes the number he gives her, girl two balls it up and throws it at him. Girl one is a teacher (note this I wonder if he has a fetish) and still sees him when he can to this day, she is still teaching to foreign language is her specialty. She even relocated to make it easier, whatever that means. Seems like fans are not the only ones he lies to.
newatthis

Middletown, NY

#10 Jan 18, 2009
good excuse wrote:
You didnt catch me with that crew member, that was my best friend Ans.
After being caught red handed.
could you give a little more details. This one sounds very interesting. Thanks!
newatthis

Middletown, NY

#11 Jan 18, 2009
Teach in VA wrote:
Here is a classic:
Elliott in a Richmond bar sees two girls, both are teachers tall, young and slender. Likes girls. Goes up to girls picks one and says that he "is a poor farmer from Emporia." Little does he know, Girls know who he is. Girl one takes the number he gives her, girl two balls it up and throws it at him. Girl one is a teacher (note this I wonder if he has a fetish) and still sees him when he can to this day, she is still teaching to foreign language is her specialty. She even relocated to make it easier, whatever that means. Seems like fans are not the only ones he lies to.
Someone on another thread said that he talked to her while signing her merchandise. She was married. He told her how pretty she was and as she walked away he went after her saying he really meant it. I wonder how long ago it was.
Mike J

Fayetteville, NC

#12 Jan 18, 2009
radicalred wrote:
I remember Elliott emphatically saying he was NOT going to leave Robert Yates Racing and the #38 M&Ms car. A month later he asked to be released from his contract with RYR. And his racing has sucked ever since...
So has RYR, and Robert was far from an "honest" person
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#13 Jan 18, 2009
Remember him missing a pre-season event in New Jersey last year because his plane was 'out of commission' and all the pilots were at some training? Even though the people from the pre-season event offered to send a plane to pick him up, he said it couldn't land in Emporia because the runway was "wet." This missed appearance came a week or 2 after tallglassofmilk.com broke the story about the pending lawsuit from the soon-to-be ex-husband of the married woman he was fooling around with (shortly after he had met Amanda).
Emporiaborn

Hollywood, FL

#14 Jan 18, 2009
I remember that well I called home to get the weather conditions from a friend. I had driven to Atlantic City the week prior to the car show, to go with a friend of mine who races late models up there. My friend said that the runway was fine, there was nothing wrong and even so there was Richmond and Norfolk that a plane could have easily gone into or out of.
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#15 Jan 18, 2009
Emporiaborn wrote:
I remember that well I called home to get the weather conditions from a friend. I had driven to Atlantic City the week prior to the car show, to go with a friend of mine who races late models up there. My friend said that the runway was fine, there was nothing wrong and even so there was Richmond and Norfolk that a plane could have easily gone into or out of.
--yep, that's what I figured too. I think he didn't want to face any questions about Alicia and her husband, so he avoided going out in public. Anyone know the true story behind the back injury he got from golfing last March or April??? This guy is amazing, he probably got married so someone could help him remember which story he told to who.
Emporiaborn

Hollywood, FL

#16 Jan 18, 2009
Drunken golfing accident.
lmra323

Southern Pines, NC

#17 Jan 18, 2009
If he was playing with his red neck high school buddies, that would also be my guess! At least he didn't fall off the roof of a golf cart like Jimmie Johnson did a few years ago!!!

One of the yellow plastic cups was in the parking lot on the ground. I could have picked it up and run the dna!!!!

OK OK OK THAT would be a little much!!!
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#18 Jan 18, 2009
Emporiaborn wrote:
Drunken golfing accident.
I figured booze was involved. Was he trying to surf on top of the golf cart like Jimmie Johnson did? By the way--what does he drink?...beer or the hard stuff?

Since: May 07

Kerrville, TX

#19 Jan 18, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
<quoted text>
--yep, that's what I figured too. I think he didn't want to face any questions about Alicia and her husband, so he avoided going out in public. Anyone know the true story behind the back injury he got from golfing last March or April??? This guy is amazing, he probably got married so someone could help him remember which story he told to who.
I don't think the new Mrs. S could keep up with all the lies - probably couldn't remember if they were hers or his. Think this calls for a new position in Emporia - "lie assistant". JMO
Where is HE

Hollywood, FL

#20 Jan 18, 2009
"I know that everybody's busy, and everybody's working hard. But don't wait until something affects you; it could be too late. Take a little time out of the day to make somebody else feel special."

This is from an interview pre-Amanda Elliott did. Where is he now? When he he taken time or money out to do anything for anyone lately? This Elliott wouldn't have had that honeymoon registry. When was the last time he made any fan, child or anyone feel special? If he would have remembered how he felt when his family was struck the day they found out about his niece, I promise you he would have left her cold, and his fans would still adore him, but now it seems all he is, is talk. Sad so sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web