First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Once

United States

#21 Feb 14, 2010
and desoto is within 50 miles. hard to complain about that.
Really

Santa Clara, CA

#22 Feb 14, 2010
No I don't use an IP hider as you are trying to suggest, I'm not hiding. Just so happens my interner provider is showing weird locations. My location has nothing to do with the fact that what I said is true many heard it and many have seen the registry. Don't hate me because I didn't make it up to try to start something I just stated facts.
Why

United States

#23 Feb 14, 2010
Once are you really that dissatisfied in your life that in every post you feel the need to come off as a total bitch? Is no one here able to voice an opinion but you? The Sadlers don't owe any of us a damn thing but have brought a lot of the suspisions upon themselves so you kinda get what you ask for. They have made a public circus out of their lives from the wedding to this babies birth but do you see the others doing that? NO I hope the babyis fine but when you take two immature partiers and drinkers who don't stop just cause they fertilized an egg then all kinds of things can go wrong. There is more to parenting than fertilization much more. And has been said before he's on TV for god sake what's the man to do? If you believe everything you read and hear from any public figure then well nothing more to say.
Once

United States

#24 Feb 14, 2010
Why wrote:
Once are you really that dissatisfied in your life that in every post you feel the need to come off as a total bitch? Is no one here able to voice an opinion but you? The Sadlers don't owe any of us a damn thing but have brought a lot of the suspisions upon themselves so you kinda get what you ask for. They have made a public circus out of their lives from the wedding to this babies birth but do you see the others doing that? NO I hope the babyis fine but when you take two immature partiers and drinkers who don't stop just cause they fertilized an egg then all kinds of things can go wrong. There is more to parenting than fertilization much more. And has been said before he's on TV for god sake what's the man to do? If you believe everything you read and hear from any public figure then well nothing more to say.
And I thought that Elliot just sucked on the track. Never mind

Since: May 07

Kerrville, TX

#25 Feb 15, 2010
Everyone quit all the attacks. Once - if you are from Desoto - it's a nice town. I've been there a lot.

This forum is about the misinformation on the due date. Since ES is a "public figure" as well as all the other drivers and the media constantly bringing their personal lives into the mix..... Well, we as fans have a right to comment on it - good or bad, sarcastic or not, etc. We do it with all our political figures.

Look on the bright side (since I do believe everyone is worried about the baby's health)- and he is due next week - ES won't be able to go to Vegas after CA and party his brains out. He'll have to go "home" and then take his poor, tired jet to Vegas. That is JMO.

Since: Jan 07

Charlotte NC

#26 Feb 15, 2010
Just so you guys know he just annoucened the baby's birth this morning on twitter.

"I want to announce the birth of our son Wyatt into the world this morning!! Amanda and baby are doing great!"

http://twitter.com/Elliott_Sadler
This is me

Kansas City, MO

#27 Feb 15, 2010
Really wrote:
Try again. Actually reporter said how is miss Amanda and Elliott just repeated what he said. He wasn't given wrong date March 8 is what she put on the baby registry. Sounded like to me it was moved up to do a c-section for some reason.
If you read my post, I said the reporter said Amanda and I also said that I was listening while doing other things. It is possible I missed the first part of the name. I also stated that I was assuming that maybe the wrong date was given. Yeah, she put the date of March 8 on the baby registery, but it is possible that the dr gave the wrong date. My sister-in-law had that happened. For 3 straight visits, the dr kept changing the due date based on the size of the baby during the sonograms. It is possible that she was given a date and it got changed the closer she got to delivery date based on size of baby. I also stated that I didn't know was just going based on what I heard on tv.

Why are you biting my head off when all I did was answer the question posed by a poster to me? This was not worth fighting about, it was a discussion about what was said.

I do want to say congrats to Elliott and Amanda and baby Wyatt. I hope things are going well for everyone.
WOWsomethinginNA SCARwater

Cornelius, NC

#28 Feb 15, 2010
The annoucement is posted on elliottsadler.com
His name is Wyatt Herman Fritz Sadler, born at 9:47am in Richmond,VA

Since: Feb 09

Chaumont, NY

#29 Feb 15, 2010
Named after Wyatt Earp or Tony Stewart's cat? LOL
WOWsomethinginNASCARwater wrote:
The annoucement is posted on elliottsadler.com
His name is Wyatt Herman Fritz Sadler, born at 9:47am in Richmond,VA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web