Due date changed
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Annonymous

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2010
Ok first Amanda was due March 8th. Thursday Elliott said shes due in 10 days which is Feb 21. WTF??? Sure you can be deliver early but you wouldnt know til you went into labor
Once

Austin, TX

#2 Feb 12, 2010
Who cares?
lmra323

Clayton, NC

#3 Feb 13, 2010
OOOHHHH maybe she was pregnant earlier than they announced?? Can't say she was pregnant before they were married because that's impossible BUT ... either that or ... I won't go there.
GO AHEAD

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Feb 13, 2010
Go ahead and go there probably not things we all haven't though. Something wrong with her something wrong with baby inducing to try to steal Kate and Carls thunder or not his any of it fits. This due date changed more than Toyota has recalls two weeks ago it was due 4-5 weeks then 2 weeks now CA strange. Sadly while he sounds happy about baby still has more enthusiasm and eye contact when speaking of cars and says now same dry lines about strollers and paint nothing new what he says matches Twitter exactly. Strange from start still strange.
Ashamed

AOL

#5 Feb 13, 2010
I USED to be a HUGE Elliott Sadler fan (back in the 21/38 car days). I had all the merch...was in the fan club, etc.

He has become such an embarrassment. He has reversed in maturity to about the age of 9. He's managed to drive away all his fan base. He somehow is under the impression that he is a superstar in the NASCAR world. No, no you're not. His behavior and comments are irratic and nonsensical.

He's now only embarrassing. I'm sorry to say I WAS a fan. I can't wait till he gets thrown out of the 19 car again and simply fades away.

Since: May 07

Kerrville, TX

#6 Feb 13, 2010
I'm not really addressing any one's comments but re the due dates: who cares? is right. But, it does get "old" listening to him "change" the dates and all the hype about the painting, baby products, etc. The comment he made (on some show) that the babe's arrival was going to change his life. How?

Since I don't do Facebook or Twitter - can anyone answer these questions:

didn't he say he was leaving for hunting right after Miami for like 6 weeks?

wasn't he doing a lot of testing w/ Ford AND w/ his new gig as a truck contender? What about preparing for Daytona?

Can't see where he would have time for all this painting and shopping w/ all the hunting, testing, etc. in the 10 (or so) weeks NASCAR had off.

I don't really care but when he is interviewed - some times the guy just doesn't make sense. JMO and no attacks. thanks!
Once

Austin, TX

#7 Feb 13, 2010
Racing in the min or leagues tonight where he belongs
lmra323

Clayton, NC

#8 Feb 14, 2010
Love ya theo ... No attacks from me. Agreed 100%!
Just Maybe

AOL

#9 Feb 14, 2010
Well to change the due date and to know right when the baby is coming as E seems to know would mean that they are either doing a C section because something is wrong either with Baby"Henry" or something wrong with mom.But they just dont induce for no reason at all.

But then what do you expect when she has been drinking the whole time she has been pregnant. And if "Henry" is coming next weekend is he not going to be there for the birth? As I said it would have to be a c section if they know for a fact that he is coming on a exact day.

So who knows but I wish Elliott all the best and hope the baby is healthy and doesnt have anything wrong with him.

Since: Nov 08

Silver Spring, MD

#10 Feb 14, 2010
If you notice when he talks about her he NEVER calls her by her name. He always says my wife You can tell a HUGE diffence between him and Carl Edwards when talking about having a baby. Carl sounds really excited and Elliott does not. I also think something is wrong. You have never seen her since they announced she was pregnant Maybe Baby Henry is not Elliott's.
Sammi

United States

#11 Feb 14, 2010
I think your obsession and ASSumptions are a tad bit delusional. If he just said her name, you all would be ASSuming that it's because he's ashamed so when he addresses her as his wife, there has to be a shady reason behind it. Because he doesn't spend every moment he gets on TV bragging on his baby boy to be, the baby isn't his.YET, if he did that, you'd be bitchin and moanin! Wow, just wow.

Since: Nov 08

Silver Spring, MD

#12 Feb 14, 2010
Elliott Is the only driver that really doesn't mention her by name. If you go to his twitter page he does the same thing. I really don't care but it is just strange to me. Carl Edwards always calls his wife by name Kate. When Elliott talks about his wife and the baby he will not look at the camera. His body language tells alot.
This is me

Lenexa, KS

#13 Feb 14, 2010
elliottsmm38girl wrote:
Elliott Is the only driver that really doesn't mention her by name. If you go to his twitter page he does the same thing. I really don't care but it is just strange to me. Carl Edwards always calls his wife by name Kate. When Elliott talks about his wife and the baby he will not look at the camera. His body language tells alot.
He just did on tv. Called her Miss Amanda and stated the due date was 8 days from today and that he could not wait to become a dad.
Sammi

United States

#14 Feb 14, 2010
This is me wrote:
<quoted text> He just did on tv. Called her Miss Amanda and stated the due date was 8 days from today and that he could not wait to become a dad.
I'm sure elliottsm&mgirl saw it differently though. What did you read into that? Can't wait to hear your version {sarcasm}
Selecctive Hearing

Waterloo, Canada

#15 Feb 14, 2010
Now wait not saying she's right or wrong but funny how you seem to have selective hearing he said it after the anouncer. I have to agree with many things stated here on media day he even had a huge pause as her thought of her name. You have never heard him talk about her like Carl speaks of Kate. No one saying he isn't excited over baby hed be an idiot if not he just really needs to be less robotic with the same dry tweets and statements. Plus sorry but he's on national tv what do youi think he will do. Question E how is She? E: Oh who oh you mean her well we had a fight again about her flushing her pills and getting us in this mess then I locked myself in the guest room with the stripper I brought home. Is this what you think what you will ever hear? Give people a break if they sound way out there let them their choice.
This is me

Lenexa, KS

#16 Feb 14, 2010
Sammi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure elliottsm&mgirl saw it differently though. What did you read into that? Can't wait to hear your version {sarcasm}
He wasn't the first to bring up her name. The pit reporter asked how Amanda was doing and he said Miss Amanda was fine. Then he said about the due date being 8 days away and couldn't wait to become a dad. Didn't really give any indication as to why it was moved up. I have to wonder if the wrong date was given in the beginning or he didn't realize he had been using the wrong date when talking about the pregnancy and she finally noticed and corrected him. Don't know. I actually wasn't watching tv that close but was listening to the conversation but in his voice he sounded really happy. Not sure what to tell ya.
Really

Santa Clara, CA

#17 Feb 14, 2010
Try again. Actually reporter said how is miss Amanda and Elliott just repeated what he said. He wasn't given wrong date March 8 is what she put on the baby registry. Sounded like to me it was moved up to do a c-section for some reason.
Once

Austin, TX

#18 Feb 14, 2010
That NA$CAR coverage in Norway is better
Really

Santa Clara, CA

#19 Feb 14, 2010
I cannot control where my ip pulls from, before it was -ndiana now Norway, who really cares. That doesn't change the facts about what was said. Are you actually from Desoto, TX? If so you are one of the few who's actual location pulls up. Are you running out of crap to say so you decided to be a smarta$$ about ip?
Once

Austin, TX

#20 Feb 14, 2010
TOR is your friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web