Martinsville Race Thread
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Austin, TX

#21 Mar 30, 2009
The problem with Sadler is no drive, in that he can't drive this new car. The C.O.T. got away from the perfect driving aero car and put the driver behind the wheel. Sadler doesn't have it.
Esadler19fan

Princeton, NJ

#22 Mar 31, 2009
I really enjoy the racing at Martinsville after the disappointing Bristol "show" last week. As for ES, can't figure out what is going on there, but the #19 is like a fast sinking ship. Makes me very sad for them running so lousy these past weeks. Seems like a continuation of last season unfortunately. Elliott's contract is up this year...a sub par season will not help his case for a decide ride in 2010.
newatthis

Middletown, NY

#23 Mar 31, 2009
cak wrote:
I didn't notice because I am an idiot and wasn't watching!! I swore while I was watching the pre-race stuff that they said the race got postponed until today due to rain! I only saw the last 55 laps, which made me glad that I hadn't watched the whole thing because the #19 was 32nd at that point! I am losing hope.
I believe the truck race was postponed till yesterday due to rain
littledevil2744

East Orange, NJ

#24 Mar 31, 2009
anyone realixe that when his crew chief wasnt there he did good and now hes back he didnt do so well???....i dont know much about his chief or experience but maybe robbie loois is what he needs someone who knows the petty way...
littledevil2744

East Orange, NJ

#25 Mar 31, 2009
that should say robbie loomis...sorry its been a long week already!!!! LOL
Edwin Perkins

Ennis, TX

#26 Mar 31, 2009
Sadler has run off every crew chief and then those guy's careers took off after leaving him. Even Rodney Childers is tearing it up this year and he was flamed by Sadler fans. IMO, it's not the crew chief and did Sadler really do that great at Bristol? I think he was the last car one lap down, and had it not been for some timely late race cautions, it would have been more laps down.
cak

Minneapolis, MN

#27 Mar 31, 2009
newatthis wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the truck race was postponed till yesterday due to rain
AAhhhhh...so much for my listening skills. Oh well, I didn't miss much! I agree with whoever said this season has been boring. Even if you're not an Elliott fan there still isn't much to talk about. The races have been boring, the winners are boring (Kenseth=zzzzzzzz). They better pick up the pace so I will be entertained at Phoenix!!
littledevil2744

East Orange, NJ

#28 Mar 31, 2009
Edwin Perkins wrote:
Sadler has run off every crew chief and then those guy's careers took off after leaving him. Even Rodney Childers is tearing it up this year and he was flamed by Sadler fans. IMO, it's not the crew chief and did Sadler really do that great at Bristol? I think he was the last car one lap down, and had it not been for some timely late race cautions, it would have been more laps down.
i dont know it just seemed that loomis and him did something half right...he finished better with him then anyone else so far!!...i do agree though that he does seem to have a problem with everyone though the whining and complaining all the time..i dont understand it hes racing for a ride and still acts like an ass if he doesnt watch it he'll be selling cars or flipping burgers at the truck stop!!!

i think we need an intervention...it wasnt gonna work when we thought about it for her...maybe it will work for him!!!! somethings gotta be done soon!!!
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#29 Mar 31, 2009
cak wrote:
<quoted text>
AAhhhhh...so much for my listening skills. Oh well, I didn't miss much! I agree with whoever said this season has been boring. Even if you're not an Elliott fan there still isn't much to talk about. The races have been boring, the winners are boring (Kenseth=zzzzzzzz). They better pick up the pace so I will be entertained at Phoenix!!
Good God Girl----you're going to Phoenix??..who cares about a race after the weather you're getting this week!! I'd have my butt in a pool, soaking up the sun and some primo libations!! Anyway, have fun at the race..we're all thinking that Elliott would be better off if you HAD actually kidnapped him 2 years ago and lead him astray in the desert (remember the thread I started??..some readers thought it was true for a little while). Oh well, good thing the boy doesn't know what he's missing!! ;)

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#30 Mar 31, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good God Girl----you're going to Phoenix??..who cares about a race after the weather you're getting this week!! I'd have my butt in a pool, soaking up the sun and some primo libations!! Anyway, have fun at the race..we're all thinking that Elliott would be better off if you HAD actually kidnapped him 2 years ago and lead him astray in the desert (remember the thread I started??..some readers thought it was true for a little while). Oh well, good thing the boy doesn't know what he's missing!! ;)
Forget the desert. If I kidnapped ES then we would be forever in the bedroom. LOL
cak

Minneapolis, MN

#31 Apr 1, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the weather here has been really sucky. It has been so GLOOMY. I go to both Phoenix races, I have a condo down there so we turn each race into a weeks vacation. I will definately be getting some pool time, complete with cocktails. I remember the kidnapping thread, I can't believe some of you actually thought I would be capable of that! MU HA HA HA (to quote Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory).
cak

Minneapolis, MN

#32 Apr 1, 2009
lmra323

Baltimore, MD

#33 Apr 1, 2009
HECK YEAH!!!!! What do you mean "you wonder?"

Did I not teach you, Grasshopper, to be brave and follow the force????

The only "wonder" you should have is wondering what to wear!!!!!

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#34 Apr 1, 2009
cak wrote:
R U crazy? Go, Go, Go!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web