D-burg

#2 Apr 2, 2009
Sorry about that.

WWW.flickr.com/photos/15262676 @N00/1793600297/

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#3 Apr 2, 2009
That link is screwed up for some reason. If you want to see the pic, you might have to type in the link.

“Life is EXACTLY what u make it”

Since: Aug 08

Hershey, PA...chillin' in SC!

#4 Apr 2, 2009
www.flickr.com/photos/15262676 @N00/1793600297/

Thanks!! I swear every pic we see of him anymore he got a bottle of some sort in his hands. Has marriage driven him to the bottle??? I know thats mean, but just pointing out the obvious!

“Jr. Fan For Life”

D-burg

#5 Apr 2, 2009
Sorry4ESad wrote:
Thanks!! I swear every pic we see of him anymore he got a bottle of some sort in his hands. Has marriage driven him to the bottle??? I know thats mean, but just pointing out the obvious!
You may be right. I saw alot of other pics while I was searching of E and her. He never was smiling and in my opinion he looks pissed off or bored. He may have to drink a bottle just to go home to her. JMO He is too damn fine to be looking so sad.

“Jr. Fan For Life”

D-burg

#6 Apr 2, 2009
Just went back and looked and the photo was taken in 2007. So it wasn't the marriage driving him to drinking. But they were dating then, werent they? LOL JK
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#7 Apr 2, 2009
AJlovesJR wrote:
<quoted text> You may be right. I saw alot of other pics while I was searching of E and her. He never was smiling and in my opinion he looks pissed off or bored. He may have to drink a bottle just to go home to her. JMO He is too damn fine to be looking so sad.
keep in mind that he said he USED to be a person that "thought of the cup as half empty" and "she has shown him the brighter side of life and what life is all about." Now, because of her, he sees the "cup as half full." [per his "in the Field" article January 2007 when he hailed Amanda as being someone who made him "re-arrange all of his priorities." (evidently, racing is now last on his list)].

JMO, maybe now he is wishing the that cup was completely full instead of only "half-filled." The expressions on BOTH of their faces are proof that another person can not MAKE you happy. Happiness is a choice and comes from being comfortable, accepting and loving of yourself. Loving yourself---not "in love with" yourself and insisting that everyone ELSE be in love with you too (as selfish people do).

“Jr. Fan For Life”

D-burg

#8 Apr 2, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
<quoted text>
keep in mind that he said he USED to be a person that "thought of the cup as half empty" and "she has shown him the brighter side of life and what life is all about." Now, because of her, he sees the "cup as half full." [per his "in the Field" article January 2007 when he hailed Amanda as being someone who made him "re-arrange all of his priorities." (evidently, racing is now last on his list)].
JMO, maybe now he is wishing the that cup was completely full instead of only "half-filled." The expressions on BOTH of their faces are proof that another person can not MAKE you happy. Happiness is a choice and comes from being comfortable, accepting and loving of yourself. Loving yourself---not "in love with" yourself and insisting that everyone ELSE be in love with you too (as selfish people do).
He seemed happier and was joking around more in interviews before her. Just my opinion. I don't think they are happy at all.

Since: May 07

Kerrville, TX

#9 Apr 3, 2009
Is the link you listed all ready gone? I've tried to access it and can not. No biggy. If any one knows - please post! Thanks!

“Jr. Fan For Life”

D-burg

#10 Apr 3, 2009
theo wrote:
Is the link you listed all ready gone? I've tried to access it and can not. No biggy. If any one knows - please post! Thanks!
It's still there, I just checked. I wasnt able to click on the link. I had to type it in.
Racing nerd

Statesville, NC

#11 Apr 3, 2009
theo wrote:
You have to copy and past the link, once you do that you have to remove the space between the 6 and @ sign
Before

After
VA RACER

Warrenton, VA

#12 Apr 5, 2009
Sorry4ESad wrote:
picture is from 2007.........he has always been a partier. Anyone who lives in the neighborhood in VA or went to JMU would know that...partying, womenizer...that sums it up! Petty motorsports would have done themselves a favor to leave AJ in the car and I am sure that is about to happen! Hs seems to be serious about his career, Sadler has too many issues...racing being low on his list now.
GO AJ, give us something to cheer for!

Since: May 07

Kerrville, TX

#13 Apr 5, 2009
VA RACER wrote:
<quoted text>
picture is from 2007.........he has always been a partier. Anyone who lives in the neighborhood in VA or went to JMU would know that...partying, womenizer...that sums it up! Petty motorsports would have done themselves a favor to leave AJ in the car and I am sure that is about to happen! Hs seems to be serious about his career, Sadler has too many issues...racing being low on his list now.
Many of the people in my racing pool have been race fans a lot longer than me and they share your opinions. Some of them also said that ES will definitely be out and KK is questionable (if he doesn't start producing), but they need his sponsorship. Looks like AJ and RS might be the new Golden Boys at Petty. Food for thought.
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#14 Apr 5, 2009
VA RACER wrote:
<quoted text>
...E out of the car and stuck at home next season...once again, little Amanda gets what she wants.
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#15 Apr 5, 2009
VA RACER wrote:
<quoted text>
picture is from 2007.........he has always been a partier. Anyone who lives in the neighborhood in VA or went to JMU would know that...partying, womenizer...that sums it up! Sadler has too many issues...racing being low on his list now.
..so, he didn't leave JMU because he hurt his knee and couldn't play basketball, but, rather he partyied his way out---is that what you're saying??

“Life is EXACTLY what u make it”

Since: Aug 08

Hershey, PA...chillin' in SC!

#16 Apr 5, 2009
ALl I know is Itry VERY hard to keep cheering for him, but I have come to the conclusion that if he has seemingly given up, then why on earth am i going to waste my energy cheering for him every week!?!?

“Jr. Fan For Life”

D-burg

#17 Apr 6, 2009
I wish Elliott luck in his racing but I am a Jr. fan. I dont root for Elliott but I dont wish him bad luck. I just like him because he's oh so delicious!!! He should be worrying about his ride though. I think he's gone in the next month, 2 months tops.

“Jr. Fan For Life”

D-burg

#18 Apr 6, 2009
VA RACER wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound bitter. Since I see you're up in VA, I'm thinking now that you may know/have known Elliott. Maybe he took a girl away from ya or if you're a girl, then maybe he turned you down. Don't know. Just my opinion. Food for thought.
AJlovesJR

AOL

#19 Apr 6, 2009
VA RACER wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I am being a b*tch, but that's what I am! If you were a girl who got used by him, then I am jealous because I would like to be used by him too! It makes me angry that all you little tramps can't be happy with getting some action from this guy I think is ssssoooooo hot! I would love to get used and dumped by him, so why so bitter?
just me

AOL

#20 Apr 7, 2009
AJlovesJR wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I am being a b*tch, but that's what I am! If you were a girl who got used by him, then I am jealous because I would like to be used by him too! It makes me angry that all you little tramps can't be happy with getting some action from this guy I think is ssssoooooo hot! I would love to get used and dumped by him, so why so bitter?
And how do we know this is a female??? And why do you think its ok to call all the women he has slept with lil Tramps????? You dont know them from the next person. Maybe he promised to love them and give them the world and then along came the spider and got what she wanted. His money and name. I am sorry if I piss anyone off. Well no I aint sorry if I piss amanda off. Because oh well I have sat back and kept quiet and I am going to say what I want because life is way to damn short not to speak up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web