justcurious

Tualatin, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2009

I just can't believe how horrible some of these posts are. Are they from actual Elliott fans?

Since: May 07

Ayrshire, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2009

Judged:

justcurious wrote:
I just can't believe how horrible some of these posts are. Are they from actual Elliott fans?
Some on here ARE actually fans. Others are just troublemakers, liars, spies, lurkers, etc.

What gets me is that some posters take totally out of context a statement and respond to something that hasn't been said. Go figure.
racing chick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2009

Judged:

Moosie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishing people to die, thats good. I bet ES is proud to have fans liek this.
wasn't talking to you and I'm just tired of irritating, stupid people who make ignorant comments about Elliott and his wife. Just leave them alone and let them live their lives. IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!
Moosie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Stooping to name calling, real nice. Who is sounding ignorant now?
racing chick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Judged:

Moosie wrote:
Stooping to name calling, real nice. Who is sounding ignorant now?
You sound ignorant. I am not the only one who name calls so don't act so innocent.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

cat fight!!!!
racing chick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

wow wrote:
cat fight!!!!
no cat fight.
Moosie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

This poor girl's prepubescent metality is a classic example of the ES fan. Do as I say, not as I do. After all, everyone else is doing it so it is ok. Someday she will grow up and smell the coffee.
racing chick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

Moosie wrote:
This poor girl's prepubescent metality is a classic example of the ES fan. Do as I say, not as I do. After all, everyone else is doing it so it is ok. Someday she will grow up and smell the coffee.
No we fans stick with our favorite drivers, ball teams, etc... We don't go around saying nasty things about other "fans" favorites. We also don't jump from one to another just because they don't do well. I an a true Sadler fan, will be for as long as he races. I guess someone like you doesn't know what being a "true fan" means and (possible) will never.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

Judged:

No, you just wish others to "die".
Bud9

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

Judged:

I really don't understand Sadler fans like this. I mean, you preach this true fan shite, what the F is that?
racing chick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Bud9 wrote:
I really don't understand Sadler fans like this. I mean, you preach this true fan shite, what the F is that?
What that means is that we stand behind who we route for. Wether they do fantastic or not. We don't jump from one to another just because of a name or team. I don't need to be a Gordon, Earnhardt, Stewart fan just because they "win" all the time. That is what a true fan is. Stick with them no matter what. I guess you jump from one team to another because of wins.
racing chick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

wow wrote:
No, you just wish others to "die".
KNow what, go back where you came from. We don't want you around anymore. Sick of all the negativity. That is why I say what I say. Don't like Sadler, then go to another forum of one you do like. I don't go on a Gordon or Earnhardt forum and bash those fans. I figure, let them have theirs.
Moosie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Judged:

Don't get your panties in a Wad. There is somewhat of an eliteist attitude here as evidenced by comments of how long one has been a Sadler fan as the measure of a true fan. The flavor here is suited more to sunshine pumping and less for tolerance for criticism. The prime movers here definetely have their influence on the discussion and part of that is labeling dissention. I don't understand why all opinions (even ad nauseum) can't air on a "message board"? I say get over your self and the facts are speaking for themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elliott Sadler Discussions

Search the Elliott Sadler Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••