Elliott is having a baby BOY!
dalejrfan

Culpeper, VA

#21 Oct 19, 2009
Carly wrote:
My fiance and I were at Charlotte- FREEZING! Could've sworn I saw Elliott's wife down in the pit area before the race. Why does it matter about her pregnancy and stuff? Elliott looked really happy Friday and Saturday.
MAYBE she is just being careful about mingling around large crowds..........you all ever heard of the swine flu warnings and how sick pregnant women can become? I agree LEAVE THEM ALONE! You all have not been right yet about this marriage, why do you keep wishing them harm or bad things?!!!
Carly

Medina, OH

#22 Oct 19, 2009
If it was her--and I'm about 98% sure it was--she looked fine. She was standing with Elliott's mom and a few other people while Elliott was talking to his crew members. She had a coat on so it was hard to see how her pregnancy is developing. I hope she has a normal and healthy pregnancy. That might mean she won't be able to travel with Elliott as much because that baby comes first. Amanda doesn't seem to be a spotlight grabber at all but I haven't seen her much-- I guess-- can't say that I look for her either. If she's there with Elliott I expect that-- she's his wife.
TaMyJaxFL

Blackshear, GA

#23 Oct 19, 2009
Do any of the drivers wives "seek the spotlight"?
Richard Petty's wife didn't.
Why would they want to be in the spotlight?
I'm just curious...I'm very shy, so I don't understand spotlighting :)
wow

Austin, TX

#24 Oct 19, 2009
Kevin Harvick's wife comes to mind as well as both the Jeff Gordon wives. But then again, those drivers have a lot of wins too.
Rusty

Minneapolis, MN

#25 Oct 20, 2009
Delana Harvick owns her own truck team.. She is not a spotlight grabber , just a business a women in NASCAR.

Ingrid, Jeff's wife I guess loves her husband and wishes him well before he gets into the car. Not to mention Jeff's daughter is always with them on pit row.

Maybe Amanda is not feeling well, nor looking well.. When you are expecting you can not dye your hair or get fake nails. Anything that would harm the baby so maybe she is self consience of her appearence. If that is the case then Sadler should be showing his love and support to his wife. She is after all carry the appearent heir.

JMO
kindaweird

Cornelius, NC

#26 Oct 20, 2009
Via Elliott's offical twitter
Elliott_Sadler Havnt been home but one day in lsat 3 weeks. I going home

I find it strange that he hasn't been home to see his wife except for once in the last 3 weeks. Basically the only time they saw each other in the last 3 weeks when she was at the track and that one time he was home. When she wasn't there at the track then they didn't see each other. Wow, this is some marriage.

Since: May 07

Pocahontas, IA

#27 Oct 20, 2009
kindaweird wrote:
Via Elliott's offical twitter
Elliott_Sadler Havnt been home but one day in lsat 3 weeks. I going home
I find it strange that he hasn't been home to see his wife except for once in the last 3 weeks. Basically the only time they saw each other in the last 3 weeks when she was at the track and that one time he was home. When she wasn't there at the track then they didn't see each other. Wow, this is some marriage.
Sorry I started such a hornets' nest by posting on this forum. My only point was that I thought it was weird that E didn't mention A in his family weekend (especially since she was there). I meant no harm.

Hermie is a non-entity since he is a reporter (and paid to be there every weekend) and had all ready interviewed E with the PSA concerning breast cancer awareness.

As for the rest of the posts - I don't think any of you are liars or misfits - just stating your opinions and caring. JMO
jmo

Freedom, PA

#28 Oct 21, 2009
i think when he was speaking theo was just referring to the breast cancer moment/awareness

and he travelled to cali, then kansas (hunted in between) and back to NC i am sure that in first months of pregnancy Amanda has been at home -
is she teaching? or just staying home to not get any additional (if morning sickness has set on her)
illness's colds, flu ect....
i think she was at NC just not as visiable. again,
it was about the breast cancer moment and people there for that from Elliotts team, his mom and the other lady (survivor).

all of us just have opinions and caring.....and thats just my thoughts too!
pmp

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Oct 24, 2009
think I'll go with the theory Amanda is sick, staying away from crowds, not travelling as much. It is odd Elliott keeps his hunting schedule, instead of spending time with her.

Is Edwards wife with him as much?
boredoutofmymind

Cornelius, NC

#30 Oct 25, 2009
PMP, I've seen Edwards wife there a lot lately. I usually don't give A credit, but she has been to quite a few races(March 8,2010 due date via a popular baby registery site). I think the only one she hasn't gone to since the announcement was Cali. That is really far to travel for someone on the East Coast even more a pregnant woman at that. My gosh, did I just defend her.?.

Oldie,but goodie.
A trip down memory lane of the parents to be. I hope they have gotten more mature since then.
If my memory serves me right, didn't Elliott want to wait a few years before they had kids. I think he said, I want to be happly married for a few years before we have kids. Times sure has changed.
Without further delay.
http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery2.php...
It says set to private,but if you wait a few seconds it will load so you can see.
Truex SpecialK

Trenton, NJ

#31 Oct 25, 2009
They said on the race broadcast Elliott & Amanda were meeting with their entire extended families on Tuesday to reveal the sex of their baby.
HAHA

AOL

#32 Oct 25, 2009
Truex SpecialK wrote:
They said on the race broadcast Elliott & Amanda were meeting with their entire extended families on Tuesday to reveal the sex of their baby.
Well now, how can they do that when, according to some of his "FANS", she's not even pregnant and it's all a big scam??

ROTFLMAO!!

Do you feel REALLY stupid now "fans"?? I hope so.
Carole

Vulcan, MI

#33 Oct 25, 2009
The rockyou.com/show has been flagged for inappropriate material. Too bad, wanted to see it. Bored, how about telling us what was in the show.
Abby

New Hope, AL

#34 Oct 28, 2009
I just got the news. WOW!!!!

I just had a sneaky feeling that Amanda would bear the first grandson...

Maybe I should make predictions for a living....LOL

Congrats Elliott!!!
Actually

Athens, WV

#35 Nov 1, 2009
Rusty wrote:
Delana Harvick owns her own truck team.. She is not a spotlight grabber , just a business a women in NASCAR.
Ingrid, Jeff's wife I guess loves her husband and wishes him well before he gets into the car. Not to mention Jeff's daughter is always with them on pit row.
Maybe Amanda is not feeling well, nor looking well.. When you are expecting you can not dye your hair or get fake nails. Anything that would harm the baby so maybe she is self consience of her appearence. If that is the case then Sadler should be showing his love and support to his wife. She is after all carry the appearent heir.
JMO
I have three kids, and my doctor told me it was perfectly fine to dye my hair and do my nails throughout my entire pregnancy.. So.. thats not really the issue.

Since: Apr 08

Virginia

#36 Nov 1, 2009
I dont understand why everyone thinks Elliott is a bad husband if he doesnt mention his wife and child all the time, I dont feel offended if my husband doesnt talk about me 24/7 and tell all about our business, I dont see why people feel the need for him to constantly tell every tiny aspect of his life, on TRackside, he seemed very excited about having a baby boy, my husband wasnt all "oooh and ahhh" over my pregnancy he didnt even really want to feel my belly when the baby moved he thought it was weird, does that make him a bad father or husband, NO, he is great at both! and i THINK its sick to speculate on the fact that amanda may have a miscarriage or something may be wrong with their baby, how morbid, I wouldnt wish that on anyone and if their was do your really think the first thing on her and Elliotts mind would be " lets run and post this and tell the fans!" She probably isnt at the track cuz she doesnt feel like traveling , who would blame her, I know I didnt , I had severe morning sickness untill I was 7 months, and constantly had to pee, and I felt like crap, felt like I looked like crap, maybe she is still getting used to the idea. I wish them both the best, and pray for a healthy baby. He has said this has given him even more reason to do better on the track cuz he wants to have good time with his wife and baby, I hope that happens for him, Good luck to you both.
NASCAR

AOL

#37 Nov 2, 2009
When is the DNA testing?

"Elliott.....this is........not your......"
racing chick

United States

#38 Nov 2, 2009
NASCAR wrote:
When is the DNA testing?
"Elliott.....this is........not your......"
go back into your scumming, little black hole and die
Moosie

AOL

#39 Nov 4, 2009
racing chick wrote:
<quoted text>go back into your scumming, little black hole and die
Wishing people to die, thats good. I bet ES is proud to have fans liek this.
EMILY

San Antonio, TX

#40 Nov 10, 2009
Um ok people you dont see her at the races because SHES PREGNANT!!!! Shes at home RESTING and taking care of herself so that when the baby does come itll be healthy. And havent you notice other pregnant nascar wifes before havent been to races for a couple weeks? Like for example carls wife kate hasnt been to the races! so lay off them maybe she just doesnt wanna go to the races

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web