Elliott is having a baby BOY!

Posted in the Elliott Sadler Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Abby

New Hope, AL

#1 Oct 17, 2009
Ok I have a prediction, Elliott and Amanda are going to welcome a baby boy!!

I know this will be a fun thread to comment on... so ladies have at it..!!!

Since: May 07

Ayrshire, IA

#2 Oct 17, 2009
After seeing the pre-race show and interviews today - I'm not sure E or his family are going to be welcoming anything or any one. Where was A and the little bouncing baby boy to be? Breast Cancer month? E with pink on his car?

E said,(and I paraphrase), "...it's great to have my Mom here. It's great to be here with family. Mom and Dad are here......, great, great, blah, blah".

Nothing was mentioned about A, the pregnancy, etc. Of course - the question wasn't asked either.

Most newly married guys (w/ a babe on the way) would have responded with (something similar), "...it's great to have a family weekend here to support such a cause. My wife and baby to be are here as well as my Mom - who is a survivor and my Dad....., great, great, etc....."

Nada.

I hope what ever they have is healthy and loved. JMO

Since: Nov 08

Arlington, VA

#3 Oct 18, 2009
I agree!! Ever since they said as a baby is one the way you don't see her at all!! Or you don't hear anything about her. You think Elliott would know what she is having. Carl knows what they are having. Mrs Duggar on 19 kids and counting knows what she is having and she only 9 weeks. So why doesn't Elliott know? Because i think there is NO baby! I think he wants eveyone to think he is happy and everything is fine and it is not!
theo wrote:
After seeing the pre-race show and interviews today - I'm not sure E or his family are going to be welcoming anything or any one. Where was A and the little bouncing baby boy to be? Breast Cancer month? E with pink on his car?
E said,(and I paraphrase), "...it's great to have my Mom here. It's great to be here with family. Mom and Dad are here......, great, great, blah, blah".
Nothing was mentioned about A, the pregnancy, etc. Of course - the question wasn't asked either.
Most newly married guys (w/ a babe on the way) would have responded with (something similar), "...it's great to have a family weekend here to support such a cause. My wife and baby to be are here as well as my Mom - who is a survivor and my Dad....., great, great, etc....."
Nada.
I hope what ever they have is healthy and loved. JMO
Mikey fan

Toledo, OH

#4 Oct 18, 2009
elliottsmm38girl wrote:
I agree!! Ever since they said as a baby is one the way you don't see her at all!! Or you don't hear anything about her. You think Elliott would know what she is having. Carl knows what they are having. Mrs Duggar on 19 kids and counting knows what she is having and she only 9 weeks. So why doesn't Elliott know? Because i think there is NO baby! I think he wants eveyone to think he is happy and everything is fine and it is not!<quoted text>
Sounds like you have a point there but what or how is he going to explain a baby away next season?? I hope things are still OK...if she had a miscarriage, I don't think they'd be obligated to "announce" it but, that could be a reason (an unfortunate one) for no more talk about the baby.(sorry to be so negative)

Ayrshire, IA

#5 Oct 18, 2009
elliottsmm38girl wrote:
I agree!! Ever since they said as a baby is one the way you don't see her at all!! Or you don't hear anything about her. You think Elliott would know what she is having. Carl knows what they are having. Mrs Duggar on 19 kids and counting knows what she is having and she only 9 weeks. So why doesn't Elliott know? Because i think there is NO baby! I think he wants eveyone to think he is happy and everything is fine and it is not!<quoted text>
When is someone going to tell Mrs. Duggar to stop? JMO

Anyway, not every one wants to know what they are having (i.e., Matt Kenseth and his wife).

Ayrshire, IA

#6 Oct 18, 2009
Mikey fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have a point there but what or how is he going to explain a baby away next season?? I hope things are still OK...if she had a miscarriage, I don't think they'd be obligated to "announce" it but, that could be a reason (an unfortunate one) for no more talk about the baby.(sorry to be so negative)
I don't think you're being negative. It would be tough to explain away a baby or a divorce or a mistress or what ever. Most of the guys just don't talk about it. I'm just saying that I thought it was weird he didn't mention her. If I was sitting at home with the flu, morning sickness, etc. I would be offended or even at the track (right there) and not mentioned?????

Maybe E was trying to send a message (to his fans, etc.)? Again, JMO.

Arlington, VA

#7 Oct 18, 2009
I agree. Maybe he was going to ask her for a divorce and she told him she was pregnant just so he would stay. Now you see her at all and she used to go to most of the races. I heard she was not even at the fan club bowling event this past Wedensday. Something is just strange. He does not act like he is all excited about this baby. IF there is one!! He goes away on a hunting trip for about 1 week as well in Mexico too. Strange. He did not even mention that on Trackside.
theo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you're being negative. It would be tough to explain away a baby or a divorce or a mistress or what ever. Most of the guys just don't talk about it. I'm just saying that I thought it was weird he didn't mention her. If I was sitting at home with the flu, morning sickness, etc. I would be offended or even at the track (right there) and not mentioned?????
Maybe E was trying to send a message (to his fans, etc.)? Again, JMO.

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

#8 Oct 18, 2009
Let's face it there is a 50-50 chance of it being a boy! LOL

Arlington, VA

#9 Oct 18, 2009
I meant to say Now you don't see her at all. I just don't believe she is pregnant. If I was his wife, I would proud to be having his baby and would be by him as much I could. I think she does not want to face people with questions maybe that's why she is hiding form the spotlight now. She does not know what she would say to them.
Areyouoncrack

AOL

#10 Oct 18, 2009
elliottsmm38girl wrote:
I meant to say Now you don't see her at all. I just don't believe she is pregnant. If I was his wife, I would proud to be having his baby and would be by him as much I could. I think she does not want to face people with questions maybe that's why she is hiding form the spotlight now. She does not know what she would say to them.
Let me understand...

You HONESTLY believe, ELLIOTT SADLER would announce on national television (as well as other media outlets) that his wife is pregnant and due in March...and YOU think it's a LIE?

Wow.

Maybe she had a miscarriage? Maybe she's having a horrible pregnancy? Maybe her doctor told her not to travel? Maybe Elliott was wanting to focus his attention on Breast Cancer and his Mom since it IS breast cancer awareness month and that has NOTHING to do with his pregnant wife?

SHE doesn't know what SHE would say to people?? HOW ABOUT HIM??? WHAT WOULD HE SAY?? According to you, he's the one that made up the lie. He's the one that announced it.

Hope you aren't registered w/this nic anywhere else, b/c I sent a nice email of your posts off to the Sadlers.
Lisa in MN

Cottage Grove, MN

#11 Oct 18, 2009
Take it from someone, who in both her pregnancies, was sick for all nine months. I had to get IV's almost once a week. It's called Hyperemesis, where you are terribly sick in pregnancy. That being said, I am not the biggest Amanda fan, nor do I really care what/if they are expecting. But it may explain her absence from the tracks.

Ayrshire, IA

#12 Oct 18, 2009
Areyouoncrack wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me understand...
You HONESTLY believe, ELLIOTT SADLER would announce on national television (as well as other media outlets) that his wife is pregnant and due in March...and YOU think it's a LIE?
Wow.
Maybe she had a miscarriage? Maybe she's having a horrible pregnancy? Maybe her doctor told her not to travel? Maybe Elliott was wanting to focus his attention on Breast Cancer and his Mom since it IS breast cancer awareness month and that has NOTHING to do with his pregnant wife?
SHE doesn't know what SHE would say to people?? HOW ABOUT HIM??? WHAT WOULD HE SAY?? According to you, he's the one that made up the lie. He's the one that announced it.
Hope you aren't registered w/this nic anywhere else, b/c I sent a nice email of your posts off to the Sadlers.
That was very thoughtful of you to send an e-mail of these posts to the Sadlers'. Keep it up! Maybe through your kindness Elliott will realize what a complete jerk he was not to have mentioned his pregnant wife during the pre-race interview Sat. night when he was going on about "....what a great family weekend with my Mom and Dad....".

At best, he could apologize to his wife. Or, he could think before he speaks and perhaps figure out who his family is.

In any event - you did a good thing. If E knows what people are saying and speculating about him - it could help him.

“RACING RULES ”

Longview, Tx

#13 Oct 18, 2009
Poor Elliott he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.
Areyouoncrack

AOL

#14 Oct 18, 2009
theo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was very thoughtful of you to send an e-mail of these posts to the Sadlers'. Keep it up! Maybe through your kindness Elliott will realize what a complete jerk he was not to have mentioned his pregnant wife during the pre-race interview Sat. night when he was going on about "....what a great family weekend with my Mom and Dad....".
At best, he could apologize to his wife. Or, he could think before he speaks and perhaps figure out who his family is.
In any event - you did a good thing. If E knows what people are saying and speculating about him - it could help him.
Maybe he didn't mention her b/c he was talking about the people who don't usually come to the track?

Just maybe?

Did he mention Hermie? B/c Hermie is in his family too. And he was at the track too.

Actually, I think it's best he knows that his "fans" think he's a liar. I'm sure that will give him a warm and fuzzy feeling, don't you?:)
Ithinkthatisher

Cornelius, NC

#15 Oct 18, 2009
http://tinypic.com/r/aljlea/4

This pic was posted by Hermie on his twitter and I think that is Amanda behind the guy with the pink hair. It looks like her haircut and hair color. It looks like the coat she had on Kansas with Elliott standing right in front of her. She has been there just in the background, which is suprising for her since before the pregnancy she was always trying to be in the camera light.
Annonymous

United States

#16 Oct 18, 2009
When the pregancy was announced Amanda should have been far enough along for them to know the sax of the baby. I have a 3 month old I should know. I found out the sex of my baby at 12 weeks. She was a little over 3 months so it is unlikely that she miscarried. The 1st trimester is the worse. If she has been at the track why is he hiding her? We do not know for sure that that is Amnada in that picture. Some of the staff has their haircut just like her and its the same color. I have been to his shop more than once

“RACING RULES ”

Longview, Tx

#17 Oct 18, 2009
With 4 D ultrasound you can tell much earlier now.
racing chick

York, PA

#18 Oct 19, 2009
See, this is what I have been saying before on other topix posts. Can't the Sadlers, Gordons, etc.. be left alone with their personal lives once in a while. If there is something wrong with the pregnancy or if she doesn't feel like coming to the track because she is pregnant, then so be it. Maybe they did find out what the baby is and don't want to announce it to the whole world, big deal. Do we need to know every detail of their lives, I guess the next time they have sex, they should post it. They may not want their children in the limelight. Hermie doesn't have his wife or girls at the track when he does his commentary during the truck races or is always mentioning them. Some celebrities perfer not to have their families in the spotlight and I think we should respect them for that. Yes, they have many ways of knowing the sex of the baby, maybe they do and they only told close friends and family and don't want anyone else to know till the big day. Everyone needs to get a life and leave them alone.
Carly

Ashland, KY

#19 Oct 19, 2009
My fiance and I were at Charlotte- FREEZING! Could've sworn I saw Elliott's wife down in the pit area before the race. Why does it matter about her pregnancy and stuff? Elliott looked really happy Friday and Saturday.

“RACING RULES ”

Longview, Tx

#20 Oct 19, 2009
There is something about a man in pink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elliott Sadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott Sadler (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Friends and Family (Aug '08) Jul '13 theo 1,534
News Elliott Sadler gets chance in car at Kansas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barr 2
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
News Breast Cancer Survivors, NASCAR stars kick off ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web