Waltrip to scale back to make room for Truex

Jul 7, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KXMA-TV Dickinson

Eds: APNewsNow. By JENNA FRYER AP Auto Racing Writer CORNELIUS, N.C. Two-time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip is scaling back his schedule to make room for Martin Truex Jr.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
acrimonious

North Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Judged:

The talentless hack "POS" was finally told to get out of the way and let someone who knows how to drive step into the car. It's about time!

Although, I will miss seeing that moron frequently hammer the wall while his blubbering cheerleader bro, DW, tries to make excuses for why POS is nothing more than a mobile chicane on the track.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Judged:

acrimonious wrote:
The talentless hack "POS" was finally told to get out of the way and let someone who knows how to drive step into the car. It's about time!
Although, I will miss seeing that moron frequently hammer the wall while his blubbering cheerleader bro, DW, tries to make excuses for why POS is nothing more than a mobile chicane on the track.
hahaha you got that light. I can't wait to see the lesponses you get flom rots of the brow halds hele.
nasfan55

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Judged:

acrimonious wrote:
Now Ac, I don't think your done kicking MW around yet. I think he will drive many races next season and not to mention there's a lot of races left in this one. He'll probably find a full time sponsor for next year and make enough money to fund another full time team.

10-4
If this is wall-banging, it looks like success to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••