Michael Waltrip leans toward part-time driving role in 2010

Jun 9, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ESPN

Michael Waltrip said on Tuesday he is leaning strongly toward driving a part-time Sprint Cup Series schedule in 2010.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Judged:

LMAO over this story, for sure, Banger-Buds, Psycho-Buds and Alpha-Male-Buds!

The word of the day is........"leaning". .....10-4?

I think the benefit of years of Wall-Banger-Kook-Aid-Konsumpti on......is even wearing-off, with the star of that JAPA/CRAPA #55......ol' POS.

I am wondering just what Robby and Bowyer will do, without their favorite......."JAPCAR-ha cker".....POS!

We all know and value their opinions of POS's talent-"lackage"! LMFAO!

This is all just way too much for ol' wall to handle, anymore. Looks like ol' wall will still have POS to kick-around, for a handful of races in 2010, if CRAPA does kick POS out of that CRAPA-ride for 2010.

Who knows, maybe CRAPA will fund a second car for 2010, since the first one was so GD-successful this season. LMFAO!

10-4?
POS and "Look at Me" Motors has reamed them[CRAPA] so bad that they couldn't apply enough DuraLube to their rears to push out a fart! So correctly stated by BigE, over on that Topix Banger-Board! LMFAO at that boy!

“lets go matt!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Judged:

i think it's sad that he is thinking abot going parttime he is a pritty dam good driveri don't think he should.
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Judged:

codmuffin wrote:
i think it's sad that he is thinking abot going parttime he is a pritty dam good driveri don't think he should.
Are we both talkin' about......POS?

LMFAO!

10-4?

POS and "Look at Me" Motors has reamed them[CRAPA] so bad that they couldn't apply enough DuraLube to their rears to push out a fart! So correctly stated by BigE, over on that Topix Banger-Board! LMFAO at that boy!
WWE NASCAR

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Judged:

The way Mikey drives I would have to say he is already doing it part-time.
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Judged:

WWE NASCAR wrote:
The way Mikey drives I would have to say he is already doing it part-time.
OMG---that statement.....says it all!

LMFAO!

10-4 & Wait-For-It!
acrimonious

North Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Judged:

No doubt that POS will race at the handful of races that require absolutely no driving talent whatsoever - Daytona and Talladega. Oh, I guess those are the only tracks POS has ever won at...big surprise!
"I don't remember what happened...or how I got in the pool room with only my socks on..." A hungover POS tells the Sherrills Ford police after he won the "telephone pole position" in his Toyota the night before during that legendary 2007 season.
WWE NASCAR

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Judged:

acrimonious wrote:
No doubt that POS will race at the handful of races that require absolutely no driving talent whatsoever - Daytona and Talladega. Oh, I guess those are the only tracks POS has ever won at...big surprise!
"I don't remember what happened...or how I got in the pool room with only my socks on..." A hungover POS tells the Sherrills Ford police after he won the "telephone pole position" in his Toyota the night before during that legendary 2007 season.
Mikey is going to be the next Derrick Cope; another guy that some how doesn't get it.
li55p

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Judged:

I'm "leaning towards" not having any more one night stands with supermodels. Now if one actually wants to have one with me I will simply "lean" the other way.

If that douschbag could get a full time sponsor he would race full time.

Is there some rule coming where drivers with over 700 starts don't have to qualify?

“Sweet Ride or what!!!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Winnipeg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Judged:

ol wall wrote:
LMAO over this story, for sure, Banger-Buds, Psycho-Buds and Alpha-Male-Buds!
The word of the day is........"leaning". .....10-4?
I think the benefit of years of Wall-Banger-Kook-Aid-Konsumpti on......is even wearing-off, with the star of that JAPA/CRAPA #55......ol' POS.
I am wondering just what Robby and Bowyer will do, without their favorite......."JAPCAR-ha cker".....POS!
We all know and value their opinions of POS's talent-"lackage"! LMFAO!
This is all just way too much for ol' wall to handle, anymore. Looks like ol' wall will still have POS to kick-around, for a handful of races in 2010, if CRAPA does kick POS out of that CRAPA-ride for 2010.
Who knows, maybe CRAPA will fund a second car for 2010, since the first one was so GD-successful this season. LMFAO!
10-4?
I am wondering just what Robby and Bowyer will do.

Robby will move up one whole spot in the standings next year.

As for BOY-UNDER-WEAR, who really cares, I mean RCR, tried to run him out of Nascar by giving him the 33 and taking his bottle, I mean Mr.Jack D. away.
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Judged:

fityfive wrote:
<quoted text>
As for BOY-UNDER-WEAR, who really cares, I mean RCR, tried to run him out of Nascar by giving him the 33 and taking his bottle, I mean Mr.Jack D. away.
Fityfive.....I have noticed a....vast....improvement in your spelling in these last, few posts.

What gives? Did you get Donnie to help proof-read your posts?

This is some good, understandable, writing you are currently posting.

Oh, did you quit hittin' that MGD, before trying to post?

10-4
Dillinger

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

fityfive wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! You boys have it all wrong....Michael said he was leaning towards fifty-five. that hot cat from Canada.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

ol wall wrote:
<quoted text>
Fityfive.....I have noticed a....vast....improvement in your spelling in these last, few posts.
What gives? Did you get Donnie to help proof-read your posts?
This is some good, understandable, writing you are currently posting.
Oh, did you quit hittin' that MGD, before trying to post?
10-4
AHA! Benito driving half the time? I thought of it first!!!!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Seriously, I don't want him to do anything halfway. Wait, that didn't come out right.

I want Michael Waltrip, the owner, to drive another season.
nasfan55

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

Dillinger wrote:
Seriously, I don't want him to do anything halfway. Wait, that didn't come out right.
I want Michael Waltrip, the owner, to drive another season.
Mee too! We must get a petition up, what about that?

10-4
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

Mikey Waltrip is a hack when it comes to driving a race car. He does have one thing in common with Sammy Hagar, they can sing a duet of I can't drive 55.
Mikey is not a bad kid and does a good job on TV, however, he has never been a winning driver with the exception of his first Baby Grand days in the Bull Frog Knit #1. I talked to Mikey one night at South Side Speedway when the baby grands were there and he stated that his car was so superior that he did not have to learn how to win in it. The car did all the work. I did not know at the time how truthful this statement would be, because Mikey never did really learn how to drive.
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

nasfan55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mee too! We must get a petition up, what about that?
10-4
I'll be glad to sign the petition, as long as Robby Gordon and my other idol, Clint Bowyer, sign-it, before I do.

10-4?

"It's the worst car I've ever tried to drive, ever." A lispy POS tells it all, to Bootie at LMS on 05/25/2009
BigE

Trinity, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

He might say that he leans toward part time driver in 2010, but Kauffman will have Ol POS leaning against the wall of "The Rusty Rudder."

The only reason that he is in the way this year is because he hosed Sucky Dog and Crappa!

Next year Crappa tries to redeem its "broke back" image and Sucky Dog gets the runs!
IFreaky

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

BigE wrote:
He might say that he leans toward part time driver in 2010, but Kauffman will have Ol POS leaning against the wall of "The Rusty Rudder."
The only reason that he is in the way this year is because he hosed Sucky Dog and Crappa!
Next year Crappa tries to redeem its "broke back" image and Sucky Dog gets the runs!
I think the whole thing is a mix up and it was supposed to say---Michael Waltrip leans toward part time drinking

"Broke Back Crappa"---HA !!!!! Be careful what you wish for.....
sum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

Michael is from Kentuckistan that should explain it all.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

ol wall wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be glad to sign the petition, as long as Robby Gordon and my other idol, Clint Bowyer, sign-it, before I do.
10-4?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••