Reutimann still angry about Pocono wreck

Reutimann still angry about Pocono wreck

There are 10 comments on the ESPN story from Aug 5, 2009, titled Reutimann still angry about Pocono wreck. In it, ESPN reports that:

David Reutimann says he is "mad as heck" at Denny Hamlin over their wreck at Pocono Raceway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

Texas Tornado

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 5, 2009
Denny should have been penalized but it was Gibbs turn to let win.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Aug 5, 2009
Well rutter boy needs to cool it he has had his share of wrecking drivers..

“'2010'season ”

Since: May 09

Phoenix, Arizona

#3 Aug 5, 2009
I would be mad what was Denny thinking?

“'2010'season ”

Phoenix, Arizona

#4 Aug 5, 2009
snow wrote:
Well rutter boy needs to cool it he has had his share of wrecking drivers..
Cool it? He got knocked out of the top 12 surely you can understand why he'd be upset.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#5 Aug 5, 2009
Yeah, Reuti has wrecked a few. However, no more than anyone else and he hasn't taken out his own teammate without the help of someone else. Reuti has every right to be mad because he was trying to make the chase also and with the car Denny, he could have easily have passed him without jacking he up. But that was last weekend, Reuti needs to forget it and concentrate on these next five races.

Since: Aug 09

Manhattan Beach, CA

#6 Aug 5, 2009
Beak is just another over-rated NA$CAR driver. Sure, I give him credit for doing OK while at Motormouth-POS Racertainment and working for that talentless hack, Michael (POS) Waltrip, but he is over-rated nonetheless. POS' team gets WAY too much media coverage so Beak benefits from this. The true measure of driving talent is how you do on a road course, and Beak is simply lost on road courses. At least he is better than POS, who is SO bad that he has to sit out the road courses.

“lets go matt!!!!!”

Location hidden

#7 Aug 5, 2009
he sucs so what the hell
Lisa12450890

AOL

#8 Aug 5, 2009
The New Twenty wrote:
<quoted text>Cool it? He got knocked out of the top 12 surely you can understand why he'd be upset.
Denny has always been a punk that day he had an excuse to be a punk. David isn't ready to be in the chase he skirted by.
a Real Fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Aug 5, 2009
Reutimann should be driving in ARCA and not with the big boys.
Nascartoon

Detroit, MI

#10 Aug 5, 2009
a Real Fan wrote:
Reutimann should be driving in ARCA and not with the big boys.
That'd be a great theory if he wasn't out performing 2/3 of the, "big boys."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Questioning if Trevor Bayne can still drive in ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 TexasRaider 3
News Racin' With Jason: Trevor Bayne's multiple scle... (Nov '13) Nov '13 dolly 1
News David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
News For MWR, Three's Company (Jun '12) Jul '12 acrim 4
News Michael Waltrip Racing makes statement with Cli... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dillinger 3
News Three-Way Driver Swap For Pocono After Busch Su... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Triple C 1
News David Reutimann: Why Stupid Driving Like That I... (Apr '12) May '12 Jorge 5
More from around the web