Michael Waltrip: Motorsports Motormou...

Michael Waltrip: Motorsports Motormouth Finally Focusing Full-Time on Owner Role For 2010

There are 15 comments on the The Frontstretch story from Jul 8, 2009, titled Michael Waltrip: Motorsports Motormouth Finally Focusing Full-Time on Owner Role For 2010. In it, The Frontstretch reports that:

The Frontstretch: Michael Waltrip: Motorsports Motormouth Finally Focusing Full-Time on Owner Role For 2010 by Vito Pugliese -- Wednesday July 8, 2009 While the majority of news media yesterday were trained on the Michael Jackson memorial, there was another announcement being made on the opposite side of the country in Cornelius, N.C., at Michael ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Frontstretch.

nasfan55

Plainview, NY

#2 Jul 8, 2009
poor POS fans wrote:
PRICELESS
Yes, well at least we know that he has focused on hiring another top tier driver. Wouldn't you agree?

10-4
55tain55

Monmouth Junction, NJ

#4 Jul 8, 2009
nasfan55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, well at least we know that he has focused on hiring another top tier driver. Wouldn't you agree?
10-4
another??? wtf are you talking about. Jarret was a top tier driver but not when Merk hired him. It depends on how big your tiers are. Reutiman is not a top tier driver, Dundee is not (yet but maybe) a top tier driver (and was not hired by Merk even if he becomes one). Merk even by his own admission is not a top tier driver.
ol wall

Xenia, OH

#5 Jul 8, 2009
nasfan55 wrote:
<quoted text>
10-4
nasfan55, I thought we both agreed, it was no more of that damn Wall-Banger-Kook-Aid for you.

I can really tell by your posting since the big NAPA[CRAPA] infomercial, yesterday, you are totally on you ass, once again, thanks to that over-consumption of Kook-Aid.

Knock it off and please get back to.....Dr. Pepper.

Nobody who has ever been associated with POS-Racing needs to be referred to, as a......"top-tier"... ..driver. Neither POS, "The Franchise", McCrashalot, KB3, Speedo,Carpentier, Josh Wise, Trevor, and both Truex's.

My version of top-tier is....JJ, Jimmy, Cousin Carl, Biffle, Kenseth, Smoke, Robby Gordon(just teasin' ya!)----you know current-guys who actually win stuff like driving championships (not effin ARCA, or Cup-Lite, either!)

Now, get real......nasfan55 and cut the Kook-Aid-Konsumption.......... out!
10-4?
BigE

Stokesdale, NC

#6 Jul 8, 2009
nasfan55 wrote:
<quoted text>
10-4
I would sgree that Kauffman told POS that his time was up and that He wanted someone else in the car in order to keep the Crappa sponsorship.

As for those dumbaZZes at Crappa... I would buy all of my parts from the local Junkyard before I would buy a sparkplug from those idiots.

POS can fool you all that he is stepping aside on his own......but that is Tee Total BS!

If any Walnutz believe that he is, then you shouldn't have any problem with believing that Al Gore created the internet! LMOA!
nasfan55

Plainview, NY

#7 Jul 9, 2009
ol wall wrote:
<quoted text>
nasfan55, I thought we both agreed, it was no more of that damn Wall-Banger-Kook-Aid for you.
I can really tell by your posting since the big NAPA[CRAPA] infomercial, yesterday, you are totally on you ass, once again, thanks to that over-consumption of Kook-Aid.
Knock it off and please get back to.....Dr. Pepper.
Nobody who has ever been associated with POS-Racing needs to be referred to, as a......"top-tier"... ..driver. Neither POS, "The Franchise", McCrashalot, KB3, Speedo,Carpentier, Josh Wise, Trevor, and both Truex's.
My version of top-tier is....JJ, Jimmy, Cousin Carl, Biffle, Kenseth, Smoke, Robby Gordon(just teasin' ya!)----you know current-guys who actually win stuff like driving championships (not effin ARCA, or Cup-Lite, either!)
Now, get real......nasfan55 and cut the Kook-Aid-Konsumption.......... out!
10-4?
Wall, I have an aquired taste for the kook-aid as well as the Dr. Pepper. There are a lot of what I would call top tier drivers driving for other teams than the ones you mentioned. Many of those drivers are fully capable of delivering top 5 and winning performance if given top equipment.

Our soda machine has been froze up for weeks and the Dr. Pepper isn't cold enough. Possibly after I get a real cold one I'll be in better spirits, but for now, I have stated my position.

10-4
nasfan55

Plainview, NY

#8 Jul 9, 2009
55tain55 wrote:
<quoted text>
another??? wtf are you talking about. Jarret was a top tier driver but not when Merk hired him. It depends on how big your tiers are. Reutiman is not a top tier driver, Dundee is not (yet but maybe) a top tier driver (and was not hired by Merk even if he becomes one). Merk even by his own admission is not a top tier driver.
Jarrett was a top tier driver, he wasn't given top equipment his last few years.

10-4
nasfan55

Plainview, NY

#9 Jul 9, 2009
BigE wrote:
<quoted text>
I would sgree that Kauffman told POS that his time was up and that He wanted someone else in the car in order to keep the Crappa sponsorship.
As for those dumbaZZes at Crappa... I would buy all of my parts from the local Junkyard before I would buy a sparkplug from those idiots.
POS can fool you all that he is stepping aside on his own......but that is Tee Total BS!
If any Walnutz believe that he is, then you shouldn't have any problem with believing that Al Gore created the internet! LMOA!
Big E, don't you believe that Al Gore created the internet? The same way that the government is going to keep the temperature from rising more than 2 degrees. Big E you are going to have to go to a government sponsored re-education camp. They'll probably be one soon in your area.

10-4
55tain55

Monmouth Junction, NJ

#10 Jul 9, 2009
nasfan55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jarrett was a top tier driver, he wasn't given top equipment his last few years.
10-4
Jarrett's skills were clearly in decline when Merk hired him. He was a past champion and at his peak a top tier driver.

You can define top tier how ever your kookaid soaked brain wants to but certainly no more than 25% of the current field is top tier. By definition I think a top tier driver can take all but the poorest most defecient of equipment and at least be competitive in it. He could not even qualify in it.
ol wall

Xenia, OH

#11 Jul 9, 2009
55tain55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jarrett's skills were clearly in decline when Merk hired him. He was a past champion and at his peak a top tier driver.
You can define top tier how ever your kookaid soaked brain wants to but certainly no more than 25% of the current field is top tier. By definition I think a top tier driver can take all but the poorest most defecient of equipment and at least be competitive in it. He could not even qualify in it.
Yeppers, tain.......Ol' Fat Wallet had lost it, even though he didn't have too bad of a run for RYR in 2006, for being such an asshole and announcing mid-May he was......"Turnin' JAPanese" and signing with that moron, POS and Motormouth Motorsports. Everything was working as planned, until King Brian and Mafia Mike pulled the plug and started to restrict those CP's which both POS and Chopsticks thought would never happen. I laughed my ass-off when that one, went down. You could see that was the end of our 10 Million Dollar Man, when he blew through those CP's early in the season and started missing races right and left. LMFAO!

nasfan55....I might add a couple more to my top-tier; but, it surely wouldn't be anybody from that converted bowling alley/cinema, over in Cornelius, commonly called Motormouth Motorsports.

Now, get back to that Dr. Pepper for this week-end. You are getting very giddy on that Kook-Aid, as one can tell by your writing since Tuesday's sham!

10-4?
BigE

Stokesdale, NC

#12 Jul 9, 2009
nasfan55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Big E, don't you believe that Al Gore created the internet? The same way that the government is going to keep the temperature from rising more than 2 degrees. Big E you are going to have to go to a government sponsored re-education camp. They'll probably be one soon in your area.
10-4
I am sure that there is one of those Gov. re-education camps somewhere close by.

They are now disguised as "FEMA Centers"

They are to be used as "re-doctrinization" camps
in the future when enough people in America wake up. Unfortunately they have barbed wire around them. Oh...Im sure that is to keep people out!

They are almost finished with the robbing and pillaging of the honest American people, all they have left to do is to take away SS and our healthcare.
Oh....and disarm the people, probably by over pricing and banning the sell of bullets.

They may need to build more of these camps.....there is only 800 of them throughout the country for now.
WaltripFreakShow

Lima, OH

#13 Jul 9, 2009
BigE wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that there is one of those Gov. re-education camps somewhere close by.
in the future when enough people in America wake up. Unfortunately they have barbed wire around them. Oh...Im sure that is to keep people out!
They are almost finished with the robbing and pillaging of the honest American people, all they have left to do is to take away SS and our healthcare.
Oh....and disarm the people, probably by over pricing and banning the sell of bullets.
They may need to build more of these camps.....there is only 800 of them throughout the country for now.
Ahhhhhh we are on the same side of the fence

I'm sure I am on the list too----see ya at camp when they gather us up.

They are freaking broke and instead of a smaller gov't they are throwing everything up against the wall to try to get some revenue coming in. Taxing health care benefits, running health care so they can pull another SS ponzi scheme, mileage tax and the latest BS of the moment---cap and trade.
BigE

Stokesdale, NC

#14 Jul 9, 2009
WaltripFreakShow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhh we are on the same side of the fence
I'm sure I am on the list too----see ya at camp when they gather us up.
They are freaking broke and instead of a smaller gov't they are throwing everything up against the wall to try to get some revenue coming in. Taxing health care benefits, running health care so they can pull another SS ponzi scheme, mileage tax and the latest BS of the moment---cap and trade.
I am going to stay about a "Moonlight Mile" ahead of them if I can!

“Sweet Ride or what!!!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Winnipeg

#15 Jul 9, 2009
BigE wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to stay about a "Moonlight Mile" ahead of them if I can!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Y5QwJDlImV0XX
E, do you have Al Gore's email address, I have a few concerns I need to get cleared up.

Regards,
BigE

Stokesdale, NC

#16 Jul 9, 2009
Yes....55....LMAO!

Its
[email protected]

I have more than a few of those concerns too!LOL!

See ya! 55!
nasfan55

Plainview, NY

#17 Jul 10, 2009
BigE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Big E, 800 of them presents quite an opportunity for you to make attendence at one of them. Surely they have room in the class of 2010. Maybe you should contact your Senator or Congressman to make a reservation for you. If you learn anything we don't already know, please contact me and give me the information in a timely fashion. I don't want to be out of the know.

Do you think they will be teaching about talented Nascar drivers? It seems to me that is a place where taxation is a littl lax. You know, they could tax the more talented drivers for their ability. The more top tier drivers we can muster the more tax we can get. The lowlifes of the drivers, you know the ones that breath harder while driving from fear. They could tax the additional air they breathe. Cap and trade, it's only fair. There are many creative ways to get more tax money and secure more power for the govt than they already have. They just need to ask some of us and we can fill them in.

10-4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Questioning if Trevor Bayne can still drive in ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 TexasRaider 3
News Racin' With Jason: Trevor Bayne's multiple scle... (Nov '13) Nov '13 dolly 1
News David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
News For MWR, Three's Company (Jun '12) Jul '12 acrim 4
News Michael Waltrip Racing makes statement with Cli... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dillinger 3
News Three-Way Driver Swap For Pocono After Busch Su... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Triple C 1
News David Reutimann: Why Stupid Driving Like That I... (Apr '12) May '12 Jorge 5
More from around the web