Ryan Newman, Tony Stewart make it a Stewart-Haas front row at Loudon

Jul 15, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Scene Daily

Ryan Newman will start from the pole Sunday at New Hampshire. LOUDON, N.H. If the Sprint Cup Series is in New Hampshire, it's not difficult to guess who might be on the pole for Sunday's Lenox Industrial Tools 301.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Clint give me some sugar”

Since: Aug 10

North Collins, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 17, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Great job Ryan & Tony . Go out and get yourself some lobster.
Ditto Head

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 17, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Tony might be more likely to get crabs!!!

Naw, I just couldn't help myself...lol

“I rest my case!”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 17, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

great day for both the boys today!
SHR

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 17, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

#winning
Hilton Head

Satellite Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 18, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Fantastic day for the entire Stewart Haas organization and it was especially nice seeing the U.S Army car in victory lane.
gold digger

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Ditto Head wrote:
Tony might be more likely to get crabs!!!
Naw, I just couldn't help myself...lol
His new girlfriend is so ugly she he was probably her first. I think it's safe to say he doesn't have crabs from that pugfaced gold digger.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

gold digger wrote:
<quoted text>His new girlfriend is so ugly she he was probably her first. I think it's safe to say he doesn't have crabs from that pugfaced gold digger.
Were you Miss America at some point? You must think you are a raving beauty. Not only are you ugly on the outside; you are as ugly on the inside. What has JZ done to you to have such hate for her?
Trollersaurus

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Were you Miss America at some point? You must think you are a raving beauty. Not only are you ugly on the outside; you are as ugly on the inside. What has JZ done to you to have such hate for her?
She thinks she's ugly. That's her opinion. You are not the opinion police. That's my opinion. lol
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Trollersaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
She thinks she's ugly. That's her opinion. You are not the opinion police. That's my opinion. lol
I see you're still spewing your smartass replies, Trollersorryass. Your fricking opinion means nothing to me.
gold digger

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Were you Miss America at some point? You must think you are a raving beauty. Not only are you ugly on the outside; you are as ugly on the inside. What has JZ done to you to have such hate for her?
sukk a rotten egg. ur probably ugly
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

gold digger wrote:
<quoted text>sukk a rotten egg. ur probably ugly
Okay, Miss Beautiful. Why don't you just go fly a kite and get hit by lightning. Also, learn how to spell. Sukk?
bad advice

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, Miss Beautiful. Why don't you just go fly a kite and get hit by lightning. Also, learn how to spell. Sukk?
Mister Beautiful. I'm a Male. I know how to spell. Topix sometimes wont allow certain words. Why are you not smart enough to figure that out on your own. I don't own a kite and if I did I would not fly it during lightening storms.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

bad advice wrote:
<quoted text>Mister Beautiful. I'm a Male. I know how to spell. Topix sometimes wont allow certain words. Why are you not smart enough to figure that out on your own. I don't own a kite and if I did I would not fly it during lightening storms.
Why did you change your name all of a sudden? Split personality, I assume. So you're a male? Then you must have the hots for Tony to be calling his girlfriend ugly.
changed names again

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you change your name all of a sudden? Split personality, I assume. So you're a male? Then you must have the hots for Tony to be calling his girlfriend ugly.
Because dunce she is ugly. As a man I can tell you she is ugly. You judging her means you have the hots for her. It's natural for a man to look at a woman you are abnormal. I changed my name because I can stop being such a dimbulb.
AhhA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Carolyn from PA is really a man trapped in a woman's body......AHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

AhhA wrote:
Carolyn from PA is really a man trapped in a woman's body......AHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA!
Not hardly, as*ho##.
AhhA

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh my! you sound bitter....whats a matter did i strike a nerve...? Don't worry after the operation you'll be fine...wink wink..NOT! unless it's a labotomy..
AhhA

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Not hardly, as*ho##.
Awww! Did I hurt your little feelings??? How about some cry frys and a whammy burger??? I how about I call you a wahhhbulance...AHHHHHAAAAAAAA! BTW hows your new MANGINA?
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AhhA wrote:
<quoted text>Awww! Did I hurt your little feelings??? How about some cry frys and a whammy burger??? I how about I call you a wahhhbulance...AHHHHHAAAAAAAA! BTW hows your new MANGINA?
I guess same as yours.
ahha

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Carolyn from PA is a Man trapped in a womans body..AHHHHHHAAAAAA!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••