Waltrip's team joins NASCAR suitors for Danica

Oct 6, 2009 | Posted by: The New Twenty | Full story: sports.espn.go.com

Add Michael Waltrip Racing to the list of NASCAR suitors for IndyCar Series star Danica Patrick for 2010.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2009

“'2010'season ”

Since: May 09

Phoenix, Arizona

#1 Oct 6, 2009
Danica at Waltrip Racing. Who would wreck more her as a rookie or the old man who wrecks every race.
Casey

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Oct 6, 2009
Why is Michael Waltrip still allowed to race? He doesn't do anything but crash and cause cautions.
ol wall

Springfield, OH

#3 Oct 6, 2009
Casey wrote:
Why is Michael Waltrip still allowed to race? He doesn't do anything but crash and cause cautions.
That is exactly what we are trying to find-out, also!

He doesn't have the name.......POS/Wallbanger..... .because he is a great......driver.

10-4?

Since: Oct 09

Mooresville, NC

#4 Oct 6, 2009
I'm sure the greasy old perfert wants to get his paws on her.
WWE NASCAR

Florham Park, NJ

#5 Oct 7, 2009
Casey wrote:
NASCAR needs guys like Mikey to bring out more cautions and use the Stupid dog rule.

As far as Danica goes Mikey should take her out on the town in his Land Cruiser.
ol wall

Springfield, OH

#6 Oct 7, 2009
WWE NASCAR wrote:
<quoted text>
NASCAR needs guys like Mikey to bring out more cautions and use the Stupid dog rule.
As far as Danica goes Mikey should take her out on the town in his Land Cruiser.
I sure hope this doesn't happen! He is still in recovery from the last........."Drunken Sock Walk"!

Besides, I don't know if he still has the gate key for........."The Compound".....thus he would not be able to......hide......in the....pool-house, from the cops, like the last...."pole"!

LMFAO!

10-4?
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#7 Oct 7, 2009
Danica wourdn't be abre to undelstand Wartlip's risping ranguage.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#8 Oct 7, 2009
ol wall wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure hope this doesn't happen! He is still in recovery from the last........."Drunken Sock Walk"!
Besides, I don't know if he still has the gate key for........."The Compound".....thus he would not be able to......hide......in the....pool-house, from the cops, like the last...."pole"!
LMFAO!
10-4?
Are you listening to your C.W. McCall album? You do know that the whole CB radio thing is passe'...don't you?

10-4?

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#9 Oct 7, 2009
Wang wrote:
Danica wourdn't be abre to undelstand Wartlip's risping ranguage.
She could borrow some of his hair products though.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#10 Oct 7, 2009
The Motormouth-POS Racertainement clown show continues on. POS is the biggest joke in the history of NA$CRAP!

Since: Jul 09

Livermore, CA

#11 Oct 7, 2009
They should both enroll in a 2 week driving school then promptly retire and make sham wow commercials
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#12 Oct 7, 2009
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
She could borrow some of his hair products though.
Hail cale ploducts? Wang thought that was petloreum jelly so he courd shove that 45 pound ovelsized head into hermet.
WangsWang

AOL

#13 Oct 7, 2009
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hail cale ploducts? Wang thought that was petloreum jelly so he courd shove that 45 pound ovelsized head into hermet.
that not all you using that jelly for
ol wall

Springfield, OH

#14 Oct 7, 2009
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you listening to your C.W. McCall album? You do know that the whole CB radio thing is passe'...don't you?
10-4?
10-4.........good buddy!

Have you ever listened to Bobby "rocket-fuel/10-4" Kennedy, when he was POS's greatest crew-chief?

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#15 Oct 7, 2009
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Petrolem Jelly or KY Jelly?
Either way he needs lube and a shoehorn to stuff that melon into his Bell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Questioning if Trevor Bayne can still drive in ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 TexasRaider 3
Racin' With Jason: Trevor Bayne's multiple scle... (Nov '13) Nov '13 dolly 1
David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
For MWR, Three's Company (Jun '12) Jul '12 acrim 4
Michael Waltrip Racing makes statement with Cli... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dillinger 3
Three-Way Driver Swap For Pocono After Busch Su... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Triple C 1
David Reutimann: Why Stupid Driving Like That I... (Apr '12) May '12 Jorge 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Elizabeth Waltrip People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••